• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not high at alllll yet. Gross and sweaty feeling. I have one nug left. Living out in the boonies without a license sucks ballsac. I’m getting mine back next weeeeeek bishes. Haven’t had a car since 2006 or a license since 2016.

900mg gabapentin
.1mg clonidine
1mg xanax

about to hit some critical (cheese). I swear... just one hit. 👀 maybe I’ll scrape up my kief. Picking up a zip Saturday so I’m trying to hold off buying but it’s tough.

Still high, some part of my brain is telling me it's time for kratom but he doesn't know I took morphine a few hours ago. Gonna wait a little longer

Just had a Bang and 2 cups of mountain dew ~400mg caffeine.

:devilish:

Now smoking a kief spliff.

Didn't know people actually drank Bang. Thought it was just for instagram models.

Unless you're one??

OT:
Finally took that kratom.

Morning Blue World

How high am I, well...

Few benzos (valium)
Few drinks (vodka)
few oxy's ( 20mg ER 20mg IR )
Few bong hits

So just feeling function able atm

100mg oxy usual roa
2800mg Gabapentin oral
.25 of a gram of cheese in the vape
Currently sipping a large mug of British breakfast blend tea 🍵 and smoking a cigarette
Will take another 1200mg Gabapentin on way into work and chug a large can of scarlet oxen with them and take vape with me with a couple grams of cheese
Have a great day Blue world 🌍
Peace out Nightraver

Any particular brand you recommend?

I'm taking it easy today, just some kratom so far.
Twinning Earl grey breakfast tea is the one I drink first thing in the morning as it’s a strong flavour with a lot of caffeine. Throughout the day I just drink tetley or whatever the customer offers

Twinning Earl grey breakfast tea is the one I drink first thing in the morning as it’s a strong flavour with a lot of caffeine. Throughout the day I just drink tetley or whatever the customer offers

Don't think I've ever tried the earl grey breakfast, I'll give it a shot next time. I'm drinking twinings original english breakfast right now, I think it has a pretty decent taste.

Getting there with high dose of Pregabalin and 1mg Alprazolam. Have another 1mg and 10mg Diazepam for later.

love watching horror films while high.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Hey you crazy Blue bastards
Happy Sunday I hope All Hallows’ Eve was not to crazy for everyone and you all have loads of candy 🍬
100mg oxy usual roa
2800mg Gabapentin half at 6.30 half at seven have another 4200mg so will be taking 300mg every 15 minutes till they are finished
20mg diazepam and 20mg nitrazepam/mogadon which is actually my d.o.c haven’t had moggies for months so should be a fun day have another sixty mg but gave them to my brother to keep so I don’t eat them all today like the wonder wonderful majic beans they are
Smoking cigarette and washing it all down with a fucking amazing mug of British breakfast blend Tea 🍵
Not smoking any weed till about ten am as don’t want too high too early so will wait till the kids and baby mama are away to church ⛪
Happy Sunday peace out
Nightraver

Chilling watching a horror film on 2mg Xanax and a toffee apple flavoured cider. Great Sunday lol.

Meh, trying to find the sweet spot.
Since earlier I've added another
.6mg clonazolam
4grams kratom
weed
600mg gabapentin
bunch of amino acids/ supplements
and probably more 2fma than necessary... though i think it's been a while since ive had any and I'm getting more content... though the urge to redose is upon me

But time is just flying by and I can't seem to get off of here or do anything

Some meth to start the week after a 3 months break. Just vaped 8mg and I'm already high so I'm pretty sure this is some good stuff, leaves no residue on the pipe (brand new pipe as well).

I reckon today's gonna be a good day.

Some meth to start the week after a 3 months break. Just vaped 8mg and I'm already high so I'm pretty sure this is some good stuff, leaves no residue on the pipe (brand new pipe as well).

I reckon today's gonna be a good day.
8 mg? That must be the wildest meth on the planet i’ve smoked 200 mg today and am just wide awake and horny.

Status
Not open for further replies.