• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed man came through guys and not only with some fuckin primo grade cheese but a half oz of Dutch 00 resin fuck not had that since about 03 in Ibiza smells just like my late teens can’t wait to get stuck in but anyway
OT have just had my nightly oxy in my usual road and washing down the last 300mg of 2400mg Gabapentin Iv been staggering since four with a huge ass mug of British dark blended tea 🍵 and then will start smoking 🥴

1200mg Phenibut is kicking in nicely, on beer 3 of some 6.6% Belgian beer and am about to roll me a blunt.

Saturday is shaping up nicely :)

How ancient does it make you feel when your first born is off out with his crew to celebrate his 18th birthday and your plan for a exciting night is doubling up on meds and watching a movie. How time changes folk
Any way O.T 160mg oxy usual ROA
2900mg Gabapentin oral
Going to grind up a couple g of cheese for vapes and have a couple buckets/gravity bongs of the 00 resin first to get me smashed and chill with the vape. Have a great Saturday folks and stay high/safe
Nightraver

How ancient does it make you feel when your first born is off out with his crew to celebrate his 18th birthday and your plan for a exciting night is doubling up on meds and watching a movie. How time changes folk
Any way O.T 160mg oxy usual ROA
2900mg Gabapentin oral
Going to grind up a couple g of cheese for vapes and have a couple buckets/gravity bongs of the 00 resin first to get me smashed and chill with the vape. Have a great Saturday folks and stay high/safe
Nightraver
Hi. If you like a truly dome crushing, hard hitting vaporizer, check out the king of them all, the Verdamper.

Strongest vaporizer I ever used by a good little margin, I have tried very many, and this opinion has been strongly backed up by far more experienced vaporists of just about everything out there, on Fccombustion.

So this NEP blows NEH/hexen out of the water, I was not lied to by @Xorkoth

Yesterday was my day off and a parade of NEP, O-DT, etizolam, and Delta-8-THC to a lesser extent (after the knockout dose of benzos). Great sex too, going to work on 3 hours of sleep is worth it for once. Plus I have drugz.

OT small line of NEP to get the blood pumping, 1.5mg etizolam to balance out, and 60mg O-DT for the inevitable work pain. Sippin a cup of tea about to be late for work, but that's not exactly new. Cigarette incoming of course.

I'm jealous! Been wanting to give NEP another go because my ~week and a half on it was amazing, but I really should not be binging on stims like that, and make no mistake, it will become a binge if I get some. Hmph... but yeah, one of the most enjoyable stimulants I've ever tried. Blows street coke from my region out of the water in every single way.

Hi. If you like a truly dome crushing, hard hitting vaporizer, check out the king of them all, the Verdamper.

Strongest vaporizer I ever used by a good little margin, I have tried very many, and this opinion has been strongly backed up by far more experienced vaporists of just about everything out there, on Fccombustion.
Thanks man I have the mighty by Storz and bikel I didn’t really have much experience of vapes before I got it . I had tried the snoop G pen and da Vinci and they were both shite
I was almost totally put off them with the G pen actually it was so shit but a dude who owed me cash had just got a brand new mighty he hadn’t even opened so I took it as collateral till he had cash but was so impressed I kept it and long story short two years later it’s my second favourite way of imbibing the herb . It’s almost on par with buckets/gravity bongs for effects and really convenient to use at work .
I really want the volcano by Storz and bikel to add to my collection but want to try it first as it’s a big investment and if the mighty is just as good il just keep using that
I’m not in a legal country though so you don’t really see many
Thanks for the reply mate il keep an eye out for this one to try
OT 160 oxy usual roa
Gabapentin 2400mg oral
.25 of a gram of cheese in the vape
Cigarette
Large mug of breakfast tea 🍵
Have a good Sunday folks
Peace out. Nightraver

tasted only bits of psilacetin essence and watched hi fidelity; now to waste another day

Thanks man I have the mighty by Storz and bikel I didn’t really have much experience of vapes before I got it . I had tried the snoop G pen and da Vinci and they were both shite
I was almost totally put off them with the G pen actually it was so shit but a dude who owed me cash had just got a brand new mighty he hadn’t even opened so I took it as collateral till he had cash but was so impressed I kept it and long story short two years later it’s my second favourite way of imbibing the herb . It’s almost on par with buckets/gravity bongs for effects and really convenient to use at work .
I really want the volcano by Storz and bikel to add to my collection but want to try it first as it’s a big investment and if the mighty is just as good il just keep using that
I’m not in a legal country though so you don’t really see many
Thanks for the reply mate il keep an eye out for this one to try
OT 160 oxy usual roa
Gabapentin 2400mg oral
.25 of a gram of cheese in the vape
Cigarette
Large mug of breakfast tea 🍵
Have a good Sunday folks
Peace out. Nightraver
Yeah the Verdamper blows the mighty out of the water, and the volcano, in terms of effects.

I grew up a big bucket bong smoker myself. But the Verdamper, while being a different sort of high, is the closest you will get to that level of stonedness.

Actually higher I would always get with it. And it is the one vape most of all where you never get immune to the effects. It gets you every single time.

You can fill it with a good gram, blast a group of people away in minutes, it only takes 2 big hits, zero draw restriction, to get pretty stoned on it.

And more than any other vaporizer I've known, the effects and relief last so much longer without dropping off overnight or the day.

Check it out anyway. It's available from Germany, and Holland too. Videos on Youtube.

Yeah the Verdamper blows the mighty out of the water, and the volcano, in terms of effects.

I grew up a big bucket bong smoker myself. But the Verdamper, while being a different sort of high, is the closest you will get to that level of stonedness.

Actually higher I would always get with it. And it is the one vape most of all where you never get immune to the effects. It gets you every single time.

You can fill it with a good gram, blast a group of people away in minutes, it only takes 2 big hits, zero draw restriction, to get pretty stoned on it.

And more than any other vaporizer I've known, the effects and relief last so much longer without dropping off overnight or the day.

Check it out anyway. It's available from Germany, and Holland too. Videos on Youtube.
I will be keeping an eye out for it cos sounds right up my street
Cheers man

2mgs of Buprenorphine

10mls of Delta-8-THC tincture have no idea how much is in it but the stuff is strong. This should be enough for full on psychedelic trip I'm assuming. Vaped a little when I woke up on my way to the City for the day I'm off work. It is so much oil to put in your mouth I had to split the dose in two parts sublingually, lol.

Looks great and should be for that price! -

I'm a relatively recent convert to vaping (well, 2 years or so now) and was lucky enough to be gifted a Storz&Bickel "Plenty" Vape by a family member - great bit of kit but also pretty expensive

on topic - riding nicely on 20mg oxy which I had for lunch couple hours back - might be a devil and add another 5mg or so and will definitely be vaping some GSC in the vape referred to above, but not for a few hours yet

Looks great and should be for that price! -

I'm a relatively recent convert to vaping (well, 2 years or so now) and was lucky enough to be gifted a Storz&Bickel "Plenty" Vape by a family member - great bit of kit but also pretty expensive

on topic - riding nicely on 20mg oxy which I had for lunch couple hours back - might be a devil and add another 5mg or so and will definitely be vaping some GSC in the vape referred to above, but not for a few hours yet
The Verdamper is well worth the money. The effects are so powerful and long lasting- it pays for itself.

The Mighty is a real herb eater, and won't come close to rivalling the Verdamper in effects, you just get so wonferfully high with that device every time, and it only takes seconds or minutes.

It can cater for a large group of people with a full load, and blast a roomfull easily.

Im sure the higher level of high the Verdamper gives, could give strong painkilling effects, and provide such a superior, lasting level of comfort from cannabis alone, other more toxic and addictive drugs could become far less desired and needed.

Every vaporizer is different in subjective effects, bizarrely. They call it "vape signature", but the Verdamper is unique and special.

So tummy messed up today from me stupidly undercooking wholemeal pasta last night.

Just time passing now as my system works to slowly process a ton of indigestible food.

In the meantime- some cannabis edibles and Aloe Vera capsules earlier to kick start the process.

Plus some very strong Vanuatu waka Kava. And 3.5mg Etizolam today so far.

Plenty more kava and etiz to work through today, surely another edible cannabis dose.

Not a good day for LSD though lol, digestive system being so messed up and blocked from hard pasta! Will make certain to boil longer next time.

The Verdamper is well worth the money. The effects are so powerful and long lasting- it pays for itself.

The Mighty is a real herb eater, and won't come close to rivalling the Verdamper in effects, you just get so wonferfully high with that device every time, and it only takes seconds or minutes.

It can cater for a large group of people with a full load, and blast a roomfull easily.

Im sure the higher level of high the Verdamper gives, could give strong painkilling effects, and provide such a superior, lasting level of comfort from cannabis alone, other more toxic and addictive drugs could become far less desired and needed.

Every vaporizer is different in subjective effects, bizarrely. They call it "vape signature", but the Verdamper is unique and special.

wow that's quite some recommendation - very interesting especially as my primary use thesedays is medicinal - i couldn't afford it anyway tbh but if it's as economical as you suggest perhaps I could persuade myself it would be a sound investment - I'd have to try it beforehand though

I never get any actual analgesia from flower though, only from certain concentrates (dabbed) and high quality hashish edibles which have enabled me to keep any opiate usage to a bare minimum even though I have reasonably bad chronic pain etc (except for today seemingly, as have consumed approx 45 mg Oxy since lunchtime -

Anyway, I'm expecting a .2 of GSC in the plenty in an hour or 2 is gonna synergise very nicely with this oxy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.