• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I was just gonna post on the new thread haha. I didn't mind the idea of starting a new HHAY era. This thread will forever be in our memories anyway, and it would be able to rest alongside its ancestors in the bluelight archives.
But if you want to make it immortal that's ok too lol.

I'm kratomed on 3.4g of red thai and smoking a spliff.

I'm fucking blitzed on 4fmph and 2fma trying to both work and play I'm just over energized and distracted

Last edited:
About 1.5mg of bupre, cigs and tea. Feeling pretty good.
Hope it was rooibos tea :p

I actually got myself some berry and apple flavoured, freaking divine tea.

OT:
Few oxy's
Few benzos
Few bong hits
And a beer or 2 or 3.

Took it very easy today, was very busy. But feeling relaxed and drained from the day so just gonna have another benzo and joint and hopefully nod away for an hour or two.

Hey Blue World
Been a long fucker of a day
One of those work days when anything and everything wants to take a massive turd on you
Only twenty five minutes to go till second dose of ox and it cannot fuckin come fast enough
Going to hit 60mg oxy up each side one after the other then fucking melt on the couch and wait patiently for the weed man but probably won’t be till tomorrow
Peace out

Smoking a little indica and cigarette tobacco. No more olanzipine it causes overeating, drowsiness, and clumsiness. I was shitting non stop because I don't gain weight, instead I shit so much I start shitting blood from hemorrhoids. No thank you.

Played with Shubert's Serenade to wake up. A few weeks ago I could have probably appregiated my way through and maybe even throw in another key change, or played it in flat 3rd scales flubs and all. Struggled all morning to get simple fingering just for the just the basic harmony. No interest in timing. Seems like I have zero interest in engaging intellectually.

Another 1mg Alp - drowsy now and eating a peanut sandwich. Lovely. :LOL:

No weed so twenty mg propranolol on top of my usual regimen hopefully this compensates the distinct lack of thc in my blood so I can hopefully get a sleep. Seems no matter how much oxy I takes if Iv no smoke then Iv no sleep. Also have to double dose the oxy for the same effect

Don’t actually have much experience with the propranolol so hopefully it should work as my system get used to drugs rapidly and I desperately need some sleep tonight

Laughing my ass off high on meth cycling to major lows rapidly on par time as per usual!

Didn’t fall asleep till after three so when the alarm woke me up at six am it was only the thought of my oxy that forced me up 100mg sixty at six and 40mg just there and 1200mg Gaba at six then at six thirty 600mg more and another 1200mg just now
If the weed man doesn’t come today someone is getting stabbed to death lmao. But seriously when the fuck us not so Great Britain going to follow the rest of the world with decriminalisation or legalisation of our good friend Mary J

Status
Not open for further replies.