• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Blue Worlds hopefully everyone is cool
100mg oxy railed 60mg at six thirty and 40mg just there
Having a cigarette and cup of coffee ☕️ instead of tea this morning lmao how very colonial
Will probably wait till I get into work before I have a toke as only have a few grams to last me till Friday
Anyway peace out and safe trips folks

2 hits of x120 ug lsd. Two week break really bought the magic back compared to just heavy doses and one week felt like those 400 ug + trips were not worth it compared to this optimal dose. 8 hours had a bit of amenisa dosing at midnight like usual. Was doing some meditation the first 3 hours was a bit gruelling before the peak.

The walls are fucking melting trying to remain in this enlightened lsd state.

Quick question: does anybody on this thread actually work for a living? If so: how do you manage to pull it off (because for sure there's some huge and strange mixtures and combos. being used, which cannot come cheap, and even with my constitution I doubt I'd be left standing). If not: let me in on the secret so I can also share in the fun (like I said: my decades of sobriety have evidently got me fuck nowhere so what the hell! Lol!).

I work for a living yeah, 12 hour shifts maybe 2-3 times a week on top of the 8 hour ones. I tend to build up a small stash of whatever I’m craving to indulge in on my day(s) off.

That feel when your gf finally finds your BL account

RIP
Brother that thought scares the bejezas out of me but the urge to blog my drug intake on here is weirdly strong considering I’m private in all other aspects of my drug taking other than some real old friends
Thanks be Blue lights not really well outside the drug community at least

Smoking indica and cigarettes, with 1 shot of whiskey and 2 nighttime doxylamine/dxm caps tonight. No olanzipine as yet to day. I'm not a fan of olanzipine, but it could come in handy someday.;)

Fighting marathon battle with my wife over the simplest things, its gets a little (cannot underemphasize little [higher pitch]) claustrophobic, if you know what I mean.

That feel when your gf finally finds your BL account

RIP

Oh no man and we just talked about this recently. My dumb ass told mine about it usually and I have some friends that call me Charlie IRL cuz we met here so my daughters mom also knew about BL. I've been going through this women digging thru my post shit for a long time and I say some pretty wild druggy stuff and generally only date "good girls" that aren't all strung out like me. When someone can read for hours about your history they will get there mind blown but alot of my stuff is RC's and they just see numbers and letters. My last girl always just calls it powder cuz she is lost in the sauce and I jump around compounds. I hope things work out man sometimes it's good when they know about a degree of usage just watch how you post. Like if I relapse on Benzos i dont talk about it anymore cuz I'm sure she checks this and we are still best friends.

Last edited:
Kratom
75mg of pregabalin
~80-100mg of 3-FPM, vaporized

I didn't notice it before but 3-FPM improved my sense of smell considerably. I can smell much better than usual 8o

Now I'm eating some pasta with smoked trout and pesto.

Hey blue world

Just had a few of the following today

20mg Valium
6mg bromazepam
1mg alzam
Few joints
60mg oxy (er)
And a few vodkas throughout the day

Feeling good and chilled but not really intoxicated or fuct. Gonna go play some pool just now and have a few more beers but nothing hectic.

Having a nice afternoon after waiting on the weed plug.

1200mg Phenibut
1 Belgian Blonde beer so far
Skinning up a nice joint of what looks like some quality weed rn....

:)

Oh no man and we just talked about this recently. My dumb ass told mine about it usually and I have some friends that call me Charlie IRL cuz we met here so my daughters mom also knew about BL. I've been going through this women digging thru my post shit for a long time and I saw some pretty wild druggy stuff and generally only date "good girls" that aren't all strung out like me. When someone can read for hours about your history they will get there mind blown but alot of my stuff is RC's and they just see numbers and letters. My last girl always just calls it powder cuz she is lost in the sauce and I jump around compounds. I hope things work out man sometimes it's good when they know about a degree of usage just watch how you post. Like if I relapse on Benzos i dont talk about it anymore cuz I'm sure she checks this and we are still best friends.

I knew you'd see this and reply man lol we definitely did just talk about this. I promised her I wouldn't talk about her anymore, that's really the main problem she had. She doesn't like my drug use of course, but she already knew all of my past drug history because I told her a ways into our relationship. I was lying and saying I wasn't using certain things currently though. She does like BL for it's purpose and how it helps people and I told her that I used to be a moderator, so she said she'll respect my privacy and not come back here and snoop. I trust her on that and everything in general, but I'm gonna cut down my time here and with drugs anyways. She deserves that. It was a rough conversation but we're generally good now.

I knew you'd see this and reply man lol we definitely did just talk about this. I promised her I wouldn't talk about her anymore, that's really the main problem she had. She doesn't like my drug use of course, but she already knew all of my past drug history because I told her a ways into our relationship. I was lying and saying I wasn't using certain things currently though. She does like BL for it's purpose and how it helps people and I told her that I used to be a moderator, so she said she'll respect my privacy and not come back here and snoop. I trust her on that and everything in general, but I'm gonna cut down my time here and with drugs anyways. She deserves that. It was a rough conversation but we're generally good now.

I'd post like she may he reading it tho cuz my Ex used to always say she wouldn't read it no more. Then as soon as she would catch me higher up or be mad about something would snoop again and find some kinda bombshell. Usually it would be related to Benzos, Opioids or Dissos and she would get super pissed she didn't care about tripping really and would take psychedelics with me sometimes. With the next woman I'm gonna try and keep it hidden for as long as possible. I dont like people telling me how to live my life if I wanna use narcotics I damn sure will.

Unlocked and endless, per devil's gospels legacy, carry on

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, and I will name my first born after you.

(I was mostly being sarcastic and bothersome lol I didn't mean to come off as super hurt and jealous, but thank you nonetheless 🥰😘)

OT kinda drunk and hangin with my lady

Status
Not open for further replies.