• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a bit of a lie in this morning got up about half of one hour ago and railed 60mg of oxy and ate 1200 mg Gabapentin and will now eat 300mg every fifteen minutes till I hit that sweet spot and seeing as it’s Saturday and I have no kids this morning it’s straight into the cannabis wake and bakery also . Once I have a vape il make a cup of tea 🍵 and line up another 40mg of oxy and see if I can get some work done in the garden before the rain 🌧 comes
Happy Saturday Blue World and I hope every one of you crazy diamonds 💎 shines on as bright as you can

3.3g of kratom and 0.5g of phenibut for now. Empty stomach but just ordered some mexican food.

🜏 Workplace Cocktail:
Δ 210mg O-DT total over 3 doses
Δ NEH intranasal every few hours
Δ 2mg etizolam
Δ Nicotine and Caffeine

Bupre from the morning is doing me good and also ate 1mg of legit clonazepam. Feeling good despite 3 short stim binges this week.

Well after getting rid of my dope sickness this morning i took a Disco Biscuit and 1ml concentrate liquid shrooms, 1ml/2mg. Needless to say my day has been fun, never enjoyed washing 5 cars so much lol. Was justs fucking awesome. Happy happy days..

That sounds like an honestly great time man. Happy you're happy.

OT fuck idk a bunch of the same who cares. Need to take care of something so instead of just the work cocktail I have a bit more of each ready to rock.

A novel one today.

2mg Etizolam, 600mg Gabapentin (staggered), followed by about 7mg 3-MEO-PCE. Despite the low doses, it has all synergised together into a very pleasant, mild, but very present anxiolosis and cognitive / physical euphoria. It's all smooth sailing folks. Definitely a combo I shall explore again...

NO cannabis at all today, neither edibles nor vapor, only 2nd or 3rd time in about 6 years.

Only 6 mg Etizolam last 24 hours.

And only 32 grams of Kava too! But some pretty damn strong kava I must say.

What's wrong with me lol?

Hey Blue ones hope you’re all having a mellowed out Sunday.
Had my usual dose this morning
100mg oxy railed 60mg at 6.30am 40mg 7.30 and another 60mg at 11.00am Which is actually 60 over my usual morning dose tbh but it’s my day off
Gabapentin wise it was 1200mg at six thirty and another 1200mg thirty minutes ago
A half g of orange 🍊 cream weed in two vapes one when I got up at six and one just now
Few hand rolled cigarettes
Currently gulping down a big mug of amazing tea 🍵 and chilled as fuck .Been a good little Sunday for such little a stash grab . Stay safe and shine on folks 💎

Fucking high. Took about 1mg of bupre, 10mg of pharma diazepam and 2mg of pharma clonazepam. Gonna spend the night chilling with 2 of my closest homies. Currently chilling with 2 other homies 😁🖤

1g of phenibut in two 500mg doses and kratom.

Phenibut is weird, I think yesterday was the first time I really felt it. Today I'm definitely feeling it too and I'm really liking the effects.

I also started using my bong again, I can't keep smoking spliffs forever but they're pretty hard to replace. The habit of rolling them and the synergy between tobacco and weed is pretty unique, hard to get rid of the habit.

Be careful with it, due to it's extremely long duration it's easy to overdo it over a few days and slowly overdose which is unpleasant.

Yeah I won't redose anymore, I also suspect it might be a bit hard on the kidneys (probably even more so when combined with kratom).

I'm kinda craving more downers for some reason, my brain is telling me to take 75mg of pregabalin but it may be a better idea to take some etizolam instead (or maybe diazepam). I've never felt ill from phenibut but I've had bad experiences with pregabalin, not sure how well they combine.

Gonna take a bong rip and drink some matcha while I think about it.

I want to stop drinking but this 2C-Bromo-FLY is giving me "the zaps" right now it feels like perhaps the Delta 8 THC is electrifying it more anyways I need a heady brewhah to calm this down it's not necessarily wanted. Just one flavorfully potent artisan can.

Am I the only guy smoking hemp around these parts? Just how it is here right now they sell it in non-medical dispensaries unlike cannabis which is easy to access but hemp is so very cheap and they sell it in any amount without the hassle of making a deal anyways back to that beer the Sweet Grass CBD flower will add a nice touch to the buzz.

Edit: A Heavy Boots Of Lead is really helping out right now. 11% ABV. I am a raging drunkard harlot when I binge but not like a physically dependent daily alcoholic. Being on this other stuff will make me not want more than one. This talk belongs in another section sorry.

Last edited:
Am I the only guy smoking hemp around these parts? Just how it is here right now they sell it in non-medical dispensaries unlike cannabis which is easy to access but hemp is so very cheap and they sell it in any amount without the hassle of making a deal anyways back to that beer the Sweet Grass CBD flower will add a nice touch to the buzz.

I smoke hemp from time to time, I bought 5g of good quality CBD flower about a month ago and I've been mixing it with my regular weed. The CBD and other cannabinoids in hemp balance out the effects from THC.

I have a friend who used to be a stoner but he quit and only smokes hemp now.
I would probably buy it more often but it's kind of expensive here compared to regular (high quality) weed, so it isn't really worth it for me at the moment.

Gonna take some more kratom and roll a spliff (with some good hemp flower as well).
I decided against taking pregabalin or benzos, there was no need.

Status
Not open for further replies.