• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabapentin 600mg
Dihydrocodeine 210mg

Not getting high there. Just a little something that's enough to make me feel good.
The gaba would probably only hold me over but 240 is enough DHC to give me a good glow for the evening and if I threw some weed in the mix I would get the nose itch and maybe even a little nod if I was doing buckets/gravity bongs
I have a massive tolerance to opiates but for some reason DHC always seems to help me massively if I cannot get oxy
It was my first dug of choice when I stepped from the rave scene into opiate madness

The gaba would probably only hold me over but 240 is enough DHC to give me a good glow for the evening and if I threw some weed in the mix I would get the nose itch and maybe even a little nod if I was doing buckets/gravity bongs
I have a massive tolerance to opiates but for some reason DHC always seems to help me massively if I cannot get oxy
It was my first dug of choice when I stepped from the rave scene into opiate madness

I've only been on Gabapentin about 6 weeks and every 10 days or so I'll take 3 or 4 days off from it to help prevent tolerance/dependence. I took 300mg as two doses and it's enough for more like a glow. I've seen you can take huge doses of Gabapentin! You been on it long?
I am on several other drugs I didn't mention.
Yeah, I love DHC. Out of the weaker opioids, I think it's significantly better than Codeine or Tramadol.

I've been going light the last two days. An average day for me would be more like 480-720mg DHC and 1200-1800mg Gabapentin. I do take about 20 other things, though haha.

🜏 120mg O-DT (most of it a few hours ago)
🜏 ~6mg(?) etizolam (can't keep track of this shit lol but this should be what's still active from today's doses)
🜏 bumps of NEH throughout the day, but just threw about 20mg in a mostly empty juul cartridge and this shit is HITTIN
🜏 Kratom, Kava, Nicotine

What up yall I'm high af. Got a bunch of Δ8-THC (vape isolate as well as oral solution with CBD and CBG) on deck for tonight. I've decided that after work hours/evenings I'm restricting myself to only Kratom, Kava, and weed products. Need to start stepping off the harder stuff.

6.5 mg Etizolam, 35 grams of some way strong Kava, cannabis edible dose, strong black tea today.

NO Lsd! No way. Time for break.

You were out there for a while bro lol. Hope it was very illuminating and beneficial. I've had an LSD 'binge' once in my life and it was while I was on a roadtrip to the Western US and national parks. Highest point in my spiritual life to this day. I will add though that there was often speed, weed and benzos in the mix as well.

I've only been on Gabapentin about 6 weeks and every 10 days or so I'll take 3 or 4 days off from it to help prevent tolerance/dependence. I took 300mg as two doses and it's enough for more like a glow. I've seen you can take huge doses of Gabapentin! You been on it long?
I am on several other drugs I didn't mention.
Yeah, I love DHC. Out of the weaker opioids, I think it's significantly better than Codeine or Tramadol.

I've been going light the last two days. An average day for me would be more like 480-720mg DHC and 1200-1800mg Gabapentin. I do take about 20 other things, though haha.
Yeah Iv been prescribed gabapentin for almost four years now due to bad nerve damage but straight away noticed that they have a few other good uses eg’stress/anxiety and take enough and you feel as if you are walking around biking bottom with sponge bob lmao but tolerance goes up faster than anything else Iv took except maybe oxy
I usually take my four time a day dose in two and that works great for my pain and at the weekends I take it in one but staggered in 600mg doses every fifteen minutes and after a while am totally in the zone but definitely need weed for a recreational time with them imo and the sugar craving i get is like no other

Smoking pot and cigarettes. Email to state bar resigning not acted upon yet, wondering whether I need to commit felony DUI property damage only before December 31st to get some attention. Will keep you posted.

100mg iv odsmt. no rush when you shoot it, but the high is solid and has legs.

i usually do 250mg. it gives me terrible itchy face. can’t be rubbing my face like mad in tonight’s company.

You were out there for a while bro lol. Hope it was very illuminating and beneficial. I've had an LSD 'binge' once in my life and it was while I was on a roadtrip to the Western US and national parks. Highest point in my spiritual life to this day. I will add though that there was often speed, weed and benzos in the mix as well.
Hello mate hope you are all good. So I did not get any visible, bell alert for this post here.
Just seen it. Yes sure, I have actually acquired more respect for LSD in rhose short 18 days.

The effects on one really can be quite profound depending how it goes of course.

But right now health and wellbeing and peace of mind is the focus and I have had my fill of acid for the meantime.

I came across an incredible new kava vendor though with some extremely Potent and lovely product like I've never tried before from the USA.

So total today- 4 pm to midnight-

10 mg Etizolam,
35 grams kava root, plus 10 grams instant kava (equiv to like, 65 grams total),
Weed edibles and some nice strong vapor.

But no acid today! Hooray. What always pleases and surprises me is how whenever I am feeling a bit rough and mentally shaken up after tripping it's literally two days off the acid and then I wake up on the third day feeling better than ever.

So ironic sometimes I swear.

Hello mate hope you are all good. So I did not get any visible, bell alert for this post here.
Just seen it. Yes sure, I have actually acquired more respect for LSD in rhose short 18 days.

The effects on one really can be quite profound depending how it goes of course.

But right now health and wellbeing and peace of mind is the focus and I have had my fill of acid for the meantime.

I came across an incredible new kava vendor though with some extremely Potent and lovely product like I've never tried before from the USA.

It's all good man! Hope everything's good with you as well. Yeah LSD is a truly amazing chemical, I've tried plenty of other psychedelics but it's always held a special place in my heart. It's always a great fun trip and has done the most for me in terms of profound introspection.

OT: completely baked on Δ8-THC, CBD/G and really enjoying it. Man I missed weed. Nice to just sit back and get stoned after doing nothing but the hard stuff and working.

Happy Friday Blue World 🌍 hope everyone is safe
Got a big day ahead at work so no weed till I get home tonight
But still.
100mg oxy railed 60 ate 40
2400mg Gaba p ate half at six thirty half at seven
Will leave for work in an hour and rail another forty before I go
Have a great weekend everyone and be safe Blue ones

Smoking pot and cigarettes and drinking ice tea. Looking at ocean fishing regulations seeing how everything's on hold but I have file my taxes before I can go fishing.

Some acetone washed 3-FPM, vaped and snorted, probably around ~60-90mg.
3.3g of kratom
0.5mg of etizolam
1 spliff

Yeah Iv been prescribed gabapentin for almost four years now due to bad nerve damage but straight away noticed that they have a few other good uses eg’stress/anxiety and take enough and you feel as if you are walking around biking bottom with sponge bob lmao but tolerance goes up faster than anything else Iv took except maybe oxy
I usually take my four time a day dose in two and that works great for my pain and at the weekends I take it in one but staggered in 600mg doses every fifteen minutes and after a while am totally in the zone but definitely need weed for a recreational time with them imo and the sugar craving i get is like no other

I don't find the sugar craving anything like I got/get with Quetiapine, where even while trying to eat healthily I went from 98lbs to 129lbs in 6 months but yeah, once it's late evening and I've either had my 3/4 doses for day or if (more common) I'd staggered them all in the evening (I do 300mg every 45 mins until I'm there.) I tend to end up drinking like a litre of strawberry milk and eating m&ms or cookies or something. I have lost 5lbs this past week but I've mad to like consciously focus on not eating while I'm high.
The Gabapentin/Opioid combo is my favourite high right now.
Do you smoke? I find having a cigarette enhances the high even more. I always walk up the street and back while smoking (trying to help my osteoarthritis) and I end up staggering a bit lol.

I don't find the sugar craving anything like I got/get with Quetiapine, where even while trying to eat healthily I went from 98lbs to 129lbs in 6 months but yeah, once it's late evening and I've either had my 3/4 doses for day or if (more common) I'd staggered them all in the evening (I do 300mg every 45 mins until I'm there.) I tend to end up drinking like a litre of strawberry milk and eating m&ms or cookies or something. I have lost 5lbs this past week but I've mad to like consciously focus on not eating while I'm high.
The Gabapentin/Opioid combo is my favourite high right now.
Do you smoke? I find having a cigarette enhances the high even more. I always walk up the street and back while smoking (trying to help my osteoarthritis) and I end up staggering a bit lol.
Yeah smoking is actually rather enjoyable on them I find. And if I’m at work or something and forget my cigs ( I work alone most days sometimes in the middle of the country so no access to shop or friends to bum one off ) Then I find I get nothing from either of my pain meds but especially the Gabapentin which sucks balls lmao
As for quietaipine holly shit the munch I would hit on those fuckers was unbelievable even in complete opiate detox but I tried using them to help with sleep when I was on a real rattle and nope nada twenty minutes knockout sleep with legs doing the four minute miles while I was out which drove my partner nuts then wide awake for the rest of the night dreading work trying to smoke myself out or something but they really helped me put weight on which was badly needed at the time
Thank fuck I don’t do that anymore these days but it took three years to get into a position of regulating my own pain meds and not buying up all the oxy available in town as well as rattling my own
Anyway on topic lmao weed oxy and Gaba makes for a very pleasant Friday night in my humblest of opinions

Just got yelled at for getting a rear tire upgrade and continuous variable transmission overdrive, with tilt steering, service, for the Versa. Smoking pot in retaliation as we speak. Happily wife did not mouth breathe and picked the warranty docs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.