• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 8pm- 6.5 mg Etizolam. 35 grams kava, plus 9 grams heavy instant Kava.

I do like good kava. Every few years I have it twice a week and make a night of it. Kava itself hits those calm receptors although I have had some that caused anxiety. If I have enough I can not drive. It has a magical shine to it too and I always add weed. Never thought to add etizoam although I don't have a tolerance and I think even 1 mg might overshadow the kava for me. But I can feel the relaxation just reading that. :)

One time I had so much kava the room was spinning and I could not stand. It is for sure an intoxicant and sounds seem to get louder for me. Every sound in the back round seems to sound like the ocean to me.

Last edited:
30 mg Diazepam
10 mg Alprazolam
1500 mg Gaba-A
2250 Ashwadagha
Magnesium
Kalcium

You're correct that we can't talk about vendors, even for stuff like kava that's legal. It's been my experience that some people react well to kava, and some don't get much from it. I don't think it's due to my source or preparation method, because the kava bar in my town apparently knows what they're doing, but it still is just a really mild thing for me. I will say that one time, literally one time, I got a nice high that reminded me a little bit of rolling, I felt full of love and wanted to talk and my skin felt nice. For some reason, even from the same batch, I never got that effect again.

That's exactly how I feel from Kava about 1/2-3/4 of the time. Very similar to the buzz Gabapentin produces at 2400-3600mg. With Kava I always drank about as potent a liquid as possible and drank as much as was tolerable.

Forgot to add in my last post. Most days it is just kratom and weed for me. Today I added FAA phenibut in place of gabapentin that I usually take once a week. I tried the HCL and now the FAA for the first time. They seem the same to me, except less of a taste to FAA. I have to say while the two may interchange with each other as withdrawal tools I don't think gabapentin and phenibut are too similar for me. They seem different with some areas of overlap.

But yeah, I read some other people's post on what the day entails and think wow I'd be toast if I had that. lol I can and have taken a lot of psychedelics and opiates, but not so much benzos, stimulants or some of the mixes.

Last edited:
🜏 90mg O-DT
🜏 2.5mg etizolam
🜏 x2 10mg bumps NEH (I can't NOT use this shit it's pretty bad, I have nothing to even do today)
🜏 couple sips of VSOP
🜏 Delta-8-THC, CBD, and CBG oral and vaped
🜏 3g red kratom in kava tea
🜏 Nicotine

Weed guy came through with some very potent Orange cream last night and the stuff actually put me to bed without any oxy which doesn’t happen much at all. I can’t wait till the stuff is legal I reckon it will cut my opiate use in half
Anyway ot railed 60mg oxy about twenty minutes ago with 1200mg gaba p imbibed oral with another 1200 to take in another thirty minutes
Will rail another forty oxy first though but only after my large mug of breakfast blend tea 🍵 and will definitely be taking a couple of g of the Orange 🍊 🐄 cream to vape along with me this morning
Peace out and safe trips Blue World 🌍

Six am 100mg ox railed
2400mg gabapentin oral
Packed vape 💨 orange cream weed
Cigarette
Large mug of breakfast tea 🍵
Just now 40mg oxy railed
Another 600mg Gaba p
Another fantastic mug of tea
Will get ready for work in an hour and have ground up two g of weed to take with me to vape through the morning .

Have a great day and safe trips
Shine on 💎 Blue World 🌎

Morning Blue World

Noddy AF
20mg oxy ER
20mg oxy IR (railed)
225mg Pregabalin
800mg gabapentin
20mg valium
few bong hits
100ml Vodka
100ml whiskey
And sipping a beer now.

All the above taken in the last 2 hrs. But yeah nodding AF and loving it especially with the crappy overcast/rainy day. Bed and movie day to nod away..

I managed to drink my 50ml 100 proof Vodka shot and smoked enough sour diesel and Malboros to accomplish sleep I hope. Bit of an Indian Summer tonight. Off to sleep, goodnight.

No sleep, farted nearly the entire text of Herman Melvilles Moby Dick while trying to sleep on the couch, woke up at sunrise with herb, tobacco, and a plain bagel.

Another day another couple of quid earned.
Made it through the day with just a few vapes of herb 🌿
Dinner cooking so whilst that’s happening 60mg oxy railed
2400mg gabapentin washed down with a cup of tea 🍵
Have kept 40mg of oxy for after my dinner and that will be my daily 200 allowance done in but have another 2400 gaba for later and plenty of weed so should be a nice chill night hopefully something good on tv 📺 or I might just read a book

Status
Not open for further replies.