• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
🜏 60mg O-DT capsule
🜏 NEH intranasal and smoked in a cig
🜏 ~3mg etizolam still active from all the other random doses
🜏 propylhexedrine inhaler just to see if it potentiates nasal NEH and keeps the nostrils clear (yes, and yes)
🜏 vaping some DELTA-8-THC :cool:
🜏 cigs of course

Smoked 100-150mg meth. Got a good dozen hits or so out of that. I barely even feel it. Woke up feeling like hell so I loaded the bowl instantly when I got up and and it just isn’t working. I fell well, but very little of the buzz is there. Every day I’m getting less and less out of it and I’m trying not to increase the habit too much to compensate although I have some I’ll admit.

Back in the day, one good hit has had me flying before. Even an IV hit in upwards of 2 points doesn’t do what that used to do. I get a little high sure but it’s nothing worth writing my ma and pa about.

Look at this letter from 2015

“Mama,

Today I took the best hit of the crystal. It was amazing. I love to do the droogs.

Your delinquent son, Alex_1991”

Man we’re those ever the days..😩

@Alex_1991
I don't get good results when I do stimulants upon walking up. Eating breakfast and showering first makes the experience way better IME. Also make sure to get enough sleep, melatonin supplementation might be useful as well but it won't make you fall asleep without other downers.
You could also try chelated magnesium to reduce your tolerance (I think it's better NOT to take it at the same time as meth), but it won't have a dramatic effect. I've found that you can avoid tolerance for quite a while by sleeping every night and sticking to low doses, obviously you can't stick to low doses if you already need a lot to get high, but it may be worth a try after a tolerance break.

OT:
3-FPM
Kratom
0.5mg of etizolam

I'm gonna try NEP (N-Ethylpentedrone) soon, it's supposed to be a smoother version of NEH but we'll see.

Last edited:
@4meSM

Thanks for the info. I’ll look into those supplements. I do need to cut this down. I’m not sure I’m up for a tolerance break like completely stopping because I’m still working 6 shifts a week and have to be up but I’m gonna try to do what I can to pare this down. This has been ongoing all year save a few weeks here, couple there, a few days a couple times..

@4meSM

Thanks for the info. I’ll look into those supplements. I do need to cut this down. I’m not sure I’m up for a tolerance break like completely stopping because I’m still working 6 shifts a week and have to be up but I’m gonna try to do what I can to pare this down. This has been ongoing all year save a few weeks here, couple there, a few days a couple times..

Yeah I understand, it kinda sucks when you feel like you need a stimulant to perform (even if it's partly true), it makes it really hard to cut down.
IIRC you were taking some kind of antipsychotic (correct me if I'm wrong)? Only mention it because that could be one of the reasons why meth is not working quite well (but tolerance is a bitch too).

Just smoking a small spliff, first one of the day.

Yeah I understand, it kinda sucks when you feel like you need a stimulant to perform (even if it's partly true), it makes it really hard to cut down.
IIRC you were taking some kind of antipsychotic (correct me if I'm wrong)? Only mention it because that could be one of the reasons why meth is not working quite well (but tolerance is a bitch too).

Just smoking a small spliff, first one of the day.
You’re right I’m prescribed antipsychotics. 2 different kinds actually, but I haven’t been taking any of those meds for awhile now. It’s pure tolerance for me.

@Alex_1991
I don't get good results when I do stimulants upon walking up. Eating breakfast and showering first makes the experience way better IME. Also make sure to get enough sleep, melatonin supplementation might be useful as well but it won't make you fall asleep without other downers.
You could also try chelated magnesium to reduce your tolerance (I think it's better NOT to take it at the same time as meth), but it won't have a dramatic effect. I've found that you can avoid tolerance for quite a while by sleeping every night and sticking to low doses, obviously you can't stick to low doses if you already need a lot to get high, but it may be worth a try after a tolerance break.

OT:
3-FPM
Kratom
0.5mg of etizolam

I'm gonna try NEP (N-Ethylpentedrone) soon, it's supposed to be a smoother version of NEH but we'll see.

Let me know how you like the NEP I'm most likely gonna get that instead of NEH again

I prefer NEP very much over NEH. It's a lot smoother, and more rolly, it's one of the better stims I've ever had honestly. Quite functional but very euphoric, I had some of the best/most fulfilling conversations ever when I went through my 2 grams (in a 7-10 day binge, I can't remember exactly how long). I felt full of love and inspiration the whole time. NEH makes me start to get kinda spun/grungy, but NEP felt wholesome to me. I truly wish I wasn't a total fucking stim fiend, I'd love it if I could use NEP from time to time for the foreseeable future, but it's really not a good idea for me to order/have stims. Fuck man, I am really tempting to order a couple grams...

For what it's worth, I have only done one batch, ever, but from what I hear there the Chinese stuff can be shit, but the "European" stuff that costs a little more is really good. That's the stuff I had.

EDIT: Updated

Definitely high!

Gabapentin 2400mg (300mg pills staggered)
Dihydrocodeine 720mg

Quetiapine 50mg
Trazodone 37.5mg
Chlorpromazine 25mg
Depakote 400mg
Naproxen 500mg

Most Gabapentin I've ever taken and almost the highest dose of DHC too (I've taken 720mg before).

Last edited:
4 mg Etizolam since 12.00 am while daily sleeping daily from 3 am. I needed it boy after tons of tripping recent weeks. Acid always makes me need some mega long sleeps afterwards..

Rose ate 4. 3.45am now UK.

From 8pm- 6.5 mg Etizolam. 35 grams kava, plus 9 grams heavy instant Kava.

Weed edibles. Some vaporization.

No acid today! Hooray. Time for a break, but I want to resume the microdosing practice with renewed discipline when I have have integrated sufficiently after a crazy LSD bender of late.

Last edited:
I prefer NEP very much over NEH. It's a lot smoother, and more rolly, it's one of the better stims I've ever had honestly. Quite functional but very euphoric, I had some of the best/most fulfilling conversations ever when I went through my 2 grams (in a 7-10 day binge, I can't remember exactly how long). I felt full of love and inspiration the whole time. NEH makes me start to get kinda spun/grungy, but NEP felt wholesome to me. I truly wish I wasn't a total fucking stim fiend, I'd love it if I could use NEP from time to time for the foreseeable future, but it's really not a good idea for me to order/have stims. Fuck man, I am really tempting to order a couple grams...

For what it's worth, I have only done one batch, ever, but from what I hear there the Chinese stuff can be shit, but the "European" stuff that costs a little more is really good. That's the stuff I had.
Sorry to ask mate. I know nothing of these chemicals you speak of because my allergies permitting me from tolerating virtually everything with a very few exceptions....

But I still try to help and advise others from me Wisdom and experience I pick up elsewhere.

I am assuming both of those compounds are some kind of stimulants and I just wondered if you have personally tried 5-mapb?

And how that might compare because there are always people asking me for advice and Direction elsewhere on different platforms and I do my best to direct and advise them.

But if you've never tried 5-mapb or have no particular opinion or time to answer that's cool mate.

No problem at all. :) Yes, I have tried 5-MAPB a handful of times. NEH and NEP (NEH is n-ethyl-hexedrone, also known as "hexen", and NEP is n-ethyl-pentedrone) are indeed stimulants. substituted cathinones. 5-MAPB is very different from them. 5-MAPB is entactogenic and similar in nature to things like MDMA, MDA, etc, because it is a serotonin releaser. NEH and NEP are reuptake inhibitors, primarily of dopamine, and are more cocaine-like than they are MDMA-like.

NEH is an interesting one and I'm making an educated guess that NEP would suit me better. NEH is great fun, but IME it's not as social as I'd hoped. It also has a big paranoia factor. It's definitely a chaotic neutral drug. I'm looking for functional and sociable mainly. Was hoping I wouldn't have to involve serotonin so I went with NEH first.

Yep, NEP lacks the paranoia and is super social, for me it was anyway, very lighthearted, comfortable but euphoric stimulant.

I hope it treats you like it treated me when I got it. :)

Yep, NEP lacks the paranoia and is super social, for me it was anyway, very lighthearted, comfortable but euphoric stimulant.

I hope it treats you like it treated me when I got it. :)

Damn I had a 50/50 shot for the perfect stim I was on the lookout for lol. Oh well, I'll just finish off the rest of the NEH and go back to the drawing board. Thanks for lending your wisdom friend.

Score, received a lifetime supply of AMT today, it came surprisingly fast. :) AMT is one of my favorite drugs, and I missed the last time it was readily available from a once-dominant-famously-busted RC vendor a few years ago, and missed a couple of brief chances since then, and finally the timing was right. Feels good to have my favorite festival drug and favorite empathogen (and the only one I can have and keep and not abuse) on hand now. ♥

Hey Blue ones hope everyone is ok
100mg oxy railed it all this morning as was in a lot of pain throughout the night but managed to hold off till six am before I took anything also 2400mg gabapentin oral in four doses and will have a vape of sativa before I leave for work. Good luck for a good day for everyone.
Almost forgot half pint of tea and cigarettes

Ugh can't seem to find decent dope for anything. Got 3 sacks from 3 diff plugs sitting here & it's all trash. :cautious:

Good evening Blue world 🌎
100mg ox sixty an hour ago and railed the other 40 just now and have also just imbibed another 2400mg of gabapentin and am washing it down with a cup of tea and cigarette just waiting on my pot guy phoning to go collect some more for the rest of the week as I gave a buddy a loan of a qtr oz and left myself short so hopefully he calls soon

Status
Not open for further replies.