How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No work today so woke up thirty minutes ago and have just had my morning dose of oxy 100mg sixty insulfated and forty oral 2400mg gaba p a cigarette and a half pint mug of breakfast blend tea šŸµ
Think I may rail another forty and chase it up with some real nice sativa I have through the mighty vape and in a couple of hours am going a long walk up into the hills with my kid and my sister and her kids so should be a nice chill Saturday
Edit almost forgot I had two 10mg diazepam with my tea

Rose early for me today, 9.30 am feeling unusually good.

Since- 9.5mg Etizolam
30 grams lovely Kava, plus 10 grams strong Instant kava.

Lots of edible cannabis, plus some lovely big vaporizer hits of Cinderella Jack, then Blue Dream.

That's all! No acid last 2 days. Today will be day 3. But I still feel like I'm on a trip from my recent 17.4 tabs in 14 days.

Except it is the really lovely part of the trip I feel now- post peak, serene, carefree etc.

That is why I take so much acid at times. I like to feel days later like I have really done some crazy shit lol!

Like in a really positive and enjoyable way I mean. It's like the entire world is a brand new place but it's not at all melancholy or intimidating which is the amazing thing about it it's just completely fresh and new.

I smoked a couple points meth earlier maybe 1.5 and then took break for a few hours while I went out to dinner with a friend. Then I smoked a few more hits so letā€™s say an even 2 points close enough. Then i IVed maybe another 150mg.

Iā€™m pretty buzzed but nothing too crazy or overwhelming.

I had a single beer, 32oz draft at dinner which I did not quite finish. I rarely drink these days so that actually gave me a decent buzz for an hour or whatever.

Iā€™m about to smoke some pot. It takes the edge off and introduces something all on its own. Itā€™s not bad stuff, I have a strong indica and another bag with some really dank smelling street weed and itā€™s fairly potent. Iā€™d say itā€™s Hybrid leaning to sativa. Iā€™m smoking the dank.

I also ate an aspirin with a glass of water and Iā€™m smashed, almost died of an overdose.

Good morning and happy Sunday Blue World šŸŒ
I hope everyone of you crazy diamonds šŸ’Ž are still shining bright
Woke up in a good mood this morning which is strange considering my life is just as fucked as it was yesterday but hey ho
Anyway on topic 100mg oxy 60 railed and 40 oral 2400mg gabapentin oral and washing it down with a fantastic mug of breakfast blend tea šŸµ
I have a qtr oz of stardog and qtr of a mystery sativa so think il have a vape šŸ’Ø of the mystery bud first then see how the morning goes and will try and get to dinner time tonight before I take any more oxy but will see how that goes . Have a great Sunday folks
Nightraver out šŸ˜

An unplanned 100ug of acid at 7.20 am.

I was hoping it would keep me energized and awake until Sunday, tonight, evening.
I just didn't want to crash all Sunday after being up all night.

I was heavily into a kava session when the idea occurred to me as a possible way to to last out the day and have a good time of it.

But no! Oppossite effect! The acid comeup knocked my tired brain into a trance and staying awake was impossible.

Oh man, I do hate falling asleep on annacid comeup, then waking hours later trying to process what is going on and too restless to return to bed, even though that is all I wanted to do physically but it just didn't seem like the best idea.

It was actually a pretty bad trip you could say because I was in significant discomfort all round and totally lacking energy but I've had so many bad trips as well as loads of really good ones that it's just like a good or bad day to me lol!

It was one of those situations where I know it's simply a matter of time and hours before you start to feel much more comfortable all round and happier and easier etc, it was the timing and situation and my condition when I dropped the acid so it's basically backfired and I didn't have the energy for it.

Somehow I have managed to pull myself through the day but I have drunk god knows how much kava since last night lost track haha plus 12 MG of etizolam since I bravely face the world at 2 a.m. this afternoon in a very sickened tripping state.

Had a much better evening lots of cannabis edibles over the day plus some really Potent organic vaporising.

I was heavily into a kava session

I have never been able to get much at all from kava, I find it very subtle and I've tried it many different times, suppliers, even been to a kava bar (quite a few times, we have two of them in town). Like I think of it more like an herb in that the effect is too subtle to really be considered a "drug" for me. Seems like some people get more from it though. What is it like for you?

I have never been able to get much at all from kava, I find it very subtle and I've tried it many different times, suppliers, even been to a kava bar (quite a few times, we have two of them in town). Like I think of it more like an herb in that the effect is too subtle to really be considered a "drug" for me. Seems like some people get more from it though. What is it like for you?

Doesn't do much for me besides make me a little sleepy unless combined with 2 things I've tried: Kratom somewhat and benzos like a MOTHERFUCKER if you have the concentrated extract

Well, I get very strong effects. It is extremely euphoric and mood uplifting, anxiolotyc, physically relaxing. It strongly potentiates LSD as well, and it appears that there may be some science to this as I learned on a kava forum recently.

But I also have that naughty,,shameful Etizolam habit. Kava very strongly potentiates benzodiazepines, and vice versa.

I use edible cannabis every day, primarily for digestive support, but this adds a lot to the psychoactive side of the kava experience.

My favourite times for really enjoying kava, his after I have had a nice vaporizer session with some lovely clean weed and that affect has just about levelled out.

Especially if I am also on a really good trip past peak but still in another world.

The kava can be magically enjoyable at those times.

But prep technique is important. I use Aluballs lately, with some lecithin in the ball,,15 grams Kava per Aluball. 2 washes.

I drink 2 or 3 per day.

You can also use a blender with lecithin. It is more potemt but a bigger process.

And also very potent qnd so easy, is the strainer bag tied and shaken in a jar of water. Two washes of equal potency and hard hitting too.

I would be curious to know which vendors you have tried I would naturally shout out a few names right now in case you haven't come across any of these particular ones but I'm not sure if that is within the rules or not?

My diet also contains a very high amount of natural healthy unrefined fats like coconut oil and olive oil iwhich may be a factor in potentiating the effects.

But mate, I absolutely love kava's effects. After a certain dose, 30 to 50 gtams, there is a blissful physicsl and mental euphoria. On top of the world and kava is highly sociable too.

You're correct that we can't talk about vendors, even for stuff like kava that's legal. It's been my experience that some people react well to kava, and some don't get much from it. I don't think it's due to my source or preparation method, because the kava bar in my town apparently knows what they're doing, but it still is just a really mild thing for me. I will say that one time, literally one time, I got a nice high that reminded me a little bit of rolling, I felt full of love and wanted to talk and my skin felt nice. For some reason, even from the same batch, I never got that effect again.

You're correct that we can't talk about vendors, even for stuff like kava that's legal. It's been my experience that some people react well to kava, and some don't get much from it. I don't think it's due to my source or preparation method, because the kava bar in my town apparently knows what they're doing, but it still is just a really mild thing for me. I will say that one time, literally one time, I got a nice high that reminded me a little bit of rolling, I felt full of love and wanted to talk and my skin felt nice. For some reason, even from the same batch, I never got that effect again.
I am assuming that you did stick with it and give it a fair go for a while but in the kava community there is a great amount of discussion about this reverse tolerance concept with the idea that it can take drinking kava everyday for sometimes up to 3 weeks before the full psychoactive effects suddenly manifest themselves.

I think there may be something to it but your explanation fills in lots of gaps thanks, I was just hoping I might be able to give you some sort of tip or advice that could potentially make a difference.

Oh yes meant to add, I have been in plenty altered states in my time, but a number of times this year when I have pushed the kava a bit too far,,I have been as wasted as on any substance.

Wobbbling, can only see with one eye open.

Body so comfortable and at rest. Music sounds incredible. I'm just not very functiional.

Another Monday another week at the toil lmao
Woke up in a good mood again today thatā€™s two days in a row I wonder if Itā€™s anything to do with the new weed strain Iv been puffing the last two nights Itā€™s some kind of ā­ļø šŸ¶ stardog but as Iā€™m in a backwards country where itā€™s still illegal I canā€™t be sure
Anyway OT 100mg oxy railed 2400mg gabapentin oral one large mug of tea šŸµ to wash them down and I have ground up three grams of a mystery sativa to take to work with me plus a few cigarettes.
Should be a good day I hope anyways

I find taking gabapentin 100-300mg at a time, every 30min until desired effects are reached is more effective

Thatā€™s my usual routine for the weekend but just take them in one on weekdays as usually in a rush and like keeping them on the low at work as well

hey blue world

Seeing as i decided not to post in this thread daily like i use to all i can say for today i had

oxy
valium
gabapentin
xycam
alcohol
weed

feeeling good and relaxed, nothing special or anything that just surviving.. So feeling and doing good, hope everyone else is..

Didnt sleep last night. Took about 6 grams of gabapentin and its still working just like the bupre. Feeling pretty good, gonna go drink some tea with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.