• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed back to the tent tomorrow morning to grab a ball. It's very chill i feel like tweakers are the new pot heads. Only once ina blue moon does some nut job take his shirt off and howl at the moon it's mostly like laid back flowing conversation.
Yea but not sleeping does terrible things to your future brain. Just keep that in mind. It's not the meth. It's the wake.

Overall generally decent ppl.

There are these tunnels under vegas where a certain subsection of society resides. They like drugs or at least use them extensively to cope with living under one of the most disgusting cities in the U.S. either way, the tunnel drug denizens have kind of segregated into the meth section and the heroin section. Guess which section isn't a filthy mess.

So I ate a 100ug acid tab yesterday, 50ug of it at about 6.30 am (2.20 am Friday UK now).... slept much as I could on off, until 6.45 pm.

Since going to bed this am- 9.5 mg Etizolam.

Just now, 30 grams lovely kava- Kelai from New Zealand, and then WoW from a US place. Like a Sativa then Indica but lovely.

But...for a short minute earlier- I considered eating 4 tabs, 400ug of acid on account of being in a rare, relaxed and happy mood.

Decided against it. Tired. Don't need the intensity of it atm.

17.4 trips last 14 days is enough.

Cannabis edibles at 9 pm. More will follow to kick in with the kava and recent capsule of 2 mg Etizolam.

Good morning Blueetnam
Happy Friday folks hope you are all as safe as can be and high as you want to be
OT have just railed 60mg of oxy and imbibed 1200mg of gaba p and am washing it down with a fucking glorious cup of British breakfast blend tea 🍵
Will have a cigarette after and rail another sixty and stagger 1200mg more Gaba p every thirty minutes till I get into work at nine then il have a vape of some nice star 🌟 dog weed and that should set me up for the day nicely.
Stay safe have a great weekend and happy trips folks

First, my hat tips to you sir. That is quite the record.

How did you achieve this?

What drugs did you consume?

Can I have your autograph?
Hello! Well Im not sure about any record. I bet there are plenty thousand people have lived and taken more LSD in that timeframe.

I twice took about 5 mg in 48 hours some years back.

That said, it has been plenty enough for now lol.

Accupuncture in 2 hours. Health treatments, shower then I plan to neck a load of kava with 2.5mg Etizolam on route to the appointment.

If I had had more, enough, sleep, I would be feeling great for once in a while.

First, my hat tips to you sir. That is quite the record.

How did you achieve this?

What drugs did you consume?

Can I have your autograph?
Sorry I forgot your other questions - but Im not sure Im worthy of giving autographs lol!

So all I take really, besides spontaneous and variable acid intake, is loads of kava, etizolam, and cannabis in edible form mostly, vapor at times.

Have just spoken with my baby mama and have been given the next 24hrs reprieve from and BF/fatherly responsibility’s so am just after very very quickly railing one 60mg oxy up each nostril and after I have a cup of tea 🍵 I plan on digging out the old bucket/gravity bong and after another oxy I’m going to smoke weed like it’s going out of fashion And see if I can find anything funny to watch
Any movie tips welcome

Had some coffee in the AM, way too strong, had me unfocused from stimulation and shitting a lot despite etiz and alpraz lol. 1mg of each deep on that while I worked today. Then when I got home I quickly showered, weighed out 8+10mg of 3-ho-pce and 11mg psilacetin. Started with the 8mg of 3-ho-pce about 45 min ago and about to take the psilacetin then add the last of the 3-ho-pce in a few hours. Vaping hard on a delta 8 cart and about to add 1.5mg etiz when I dose the psilacetin as well.

Happy Friday evening y'all.

Had some coffee in the AM, way too strong, had me unfocused from stimulation and shitting a lot despite etiz and alpraz lol. 1mg of each deep on that while I worked today. Then when I got home I quickly showered, weighed out 8+10mg of 3-ho-pce and 11mg psilacetin. Started with the 8mg of 3-ho-pce about 45 min ago and about to take the psilacetin then add the last of the 3-ho-pce in a few hours. Vaping hard on a delta 8 cart and about to add 1.5mg etiz when I dose the psilacetin as well.

Happy Friday evening y'all.
You too mate, hope you have a comfortable and enjoyable evening I know we don't agree on all matters lol but big love anyway my friend.

Just wonderfully high on kava and cannabis edibles with my usual etizolam (11mg today, yeah I know it's a lot) over here tonight. So so so so chilled though!

In fact maybe a tad too chilled haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.