• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1500mg Phenibut
A joint of my homegrown that should cure for longer, but does get me pretty baked
Coffee

Woke up late in the day and I have a fair amount of stuff to do. Going to be a late one methinks... Feel good though.

If i fly bk to visit my family, I will look for it and tell you/others my opinion. Whatever u suggest, is probably what i need Although "opium" is my number-one drug of choice.
Yes do that mate what I will say about Kava is that it has a particular reputation and proven success rates at helping people kick certain genuine true and physical addictions particularly alcoholics who have been able to completely stop drinking and switch to kava indefinitely which is a much healthier option and is completely non-addictive.

It is like a natural benzo in terms of it's antianxiety effects. But also can be extremely euphoric depending on the strain used.

It truly can help people kick all sorts of addictions, with far less, if any, side effects.

Find out what your options are for ordering first and which country you are in and if you would like some basic guidance and links on certain vendors and strains which will ship to your location feel free to hit me up anytime.

INDEED. Chinese have the least knowledge of drugs, therefore they consider any "mind-altering" stuff to be poison. Yet it doesn't mean u can't find anything at all. But everyone looking for stuffs/dealers here should be very careful. Let's see what future will bring/hold.

Military salute. Tnx for guiding me through trying a new stuff that i've never enough a lot about.

Last edited:
Continuing my experimentation with 3-fpm, I got mixed feelings. I probably have the hydrochloride salt and while some people said it's good to vape I disagree (al least with this particular batch), it just doesn't melt at all and it's pretty much impossible not to waste most of it. My 2 options are freebasing it and/or dissolving it in vape-grade glycerin. The e-cig method may work well but I would have to buy all the equipment...
It's also difficult to snort because the powder is so fine some of it bypases the nasal mucosa and goes straight into your lungs, the only way is to dissolve it in a small amount of water and squirt it into your nose using a syringe. Guess I could try plugging it but I read some disturbing reports (apparently it can cause very strong vasoconstriction), will have to double check that.
Another possibility is to recrystallize it but I would have to buy some stuff and don't know if it's worth it.

Gonna take some etizolam + kratom.

@AutoTripper

You have helped a lot. I have just finished reading articles as result of searching for kava on Baidu/Google. U were right. Doesnt seem to be a very dangerous stuff so I think its worth giving it a try.

Yeah I think about doing this a lot. I've seen some documentary/private videos of how ppl ship a stuff to another spot/country. If the stuff is illegal in either of shipper's location or the destination, the shipper tries to hide the stuff inside of an electronic devices like phone, tablet and even a keyboard. The safety of this shipping is not fully guaranteed. If the post officer is suspicious, he/she might wanna find out what exists inside of the device, then the shipper might get into serious problem (he wont even have a chance to escape from post office before he gets arrested. ) but as u said, it really depends upon the rules of sender's and receiver's sipping country.

Last edited:
MOrning Blue World

Been awake since 4 this morning, qaurter to 8 now in the morning. Sleep was not that great obviously but i only had weed before bed no benzos
anyhow since i have been awake so far i had

15mg valium
40mg oxy
225mg pregabalin
.5mg halcion
200ml vodka
few joints

Feeling pretty foooked but need to recollect myself as a busy and important day lays ahead.

15 mg Norflurazepam
5 mg Diclazepam
5 mg Etizolam
2 mg Flunitrazolam - i hate blotters - never again..

a few joints and a 10% beer. Got some bulgarian booze but im such a pussy when it ccomes to hard liqour. bottoms up cheers

Finally got reconnected with some Tina yesterday. Been up all night even though my last shot was 14 hours ago. My good buddy moves it from a tent in the woods. I was there for a couple hours and a solid 3 or 4 people showed up to buy some from him and his girl friend. They're selling extremely cheap grams.

Thank god i don't have to settle for coke anymore. Shits fiendy, expensive, short lived and cut to shit.

Proud to be a tweaker again.

🙏

Good ol tent meth

Headed back to the tent tomorrow morning to grab a ball. It's very chill i feel like tweakers are the new pot heads. Only once ina blue moon does some nut job take his shirt off and howl at the moon it's mostly like laid back flowing conversation.

Ate a shit load of lsd while drunk 9 hours into this heavy trip was a bit scared for the first 3 hour since i had no idea what dosage i had eaten as i just cut a big chunk out of the strip. Finally able to see straight nature was very calming as i got sucked into the infinite multiverse really crazy 5 d visuals alternative reality felt like i was in heaven at one point crossing through this tunnel of light to the afterlife. body has been just a vibrating energy.

Know what's wicked funny though? Ted Kennedy visited the tent and my plug/friend got a picture with him. Rigs all over the ground and all. Fucking hilarious he showed me the picture.

@DopeM

Edit: fuck not Ted, the Kennedy that just ran and lost in MA.

Know what's wicked funny though? Ted Kennedy visited the tent and my plug/friend got a picture with him. Rigs all over the ground and all. Fucking hilarious he showed me the picture.

@DopeM

Edit: fuck not Ted, the Kennedy that just ran and lost in MA.

Send me that pic bro I have what's been called an "obsessive interest" in the Kennedys

Do you really?

I'll text him now see if he'll shoot it over.

Oh yeah dude all the assassinations, drug use and mob shit is my stuff man

OT
🜏 2.25mg etizolam
🜏 30mg O-DT
🜏 4g red kratom in tea
🜏 cigarette with NEH stuffed in the filter
🜏 5% juul pod

Status
Not open for further replies.