• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AutoTripper
Popular drugs in my born place (Iran) are Opium, Meth, Hero, Kratom, THC, Pcp and so forth. As i said in my previous post, I dislike psychedelics because they make me more anxious and very lazy.

Anyway, I have access to almost any drug when I fly back to iran to visit my family. Im working and living in china. I don't even have my iranian passport anymore.

I hear that nutmeg essential oil is much better, without the side effects of whole nutmeg.

Nutmeg is the best replacement for MJ. I only need one or two seeds to be in a THC-like trance with no side effects but i dislike psychedelics

Many thanks . Ppl like u try to help. Not to mock. U so are far away otherwise i would compensate your help

Last edited:
Morning Blue World

Slept like the dead till about 3am this morning and then is was just tossing and turning till 6am and just got up and doses

few bong hits
12mg bromazepam
40mg oxy
40mg codeine (yes i know its pointless but it was what was left from a CWE, so down it goes)
400mg gabapentin
20mg xycam
100ml vodka (no tea this morning, just straight vodka)

🜏 60mg O-DT oral
🜏 2.25mg etizolam oral
🜏 ~60mg NEH intranasal and counting

Been chillin in bed with my best noise-canceling headphones on listening to GBC, wifisfuneral, $B and other obscure good drug music just blowin lines of NEH.

Last edited:
Morning Blue World

Slept like the dead till about 3am this morning and then is was just tossing and turning till 6am and just got up and doses

few bong hits
12mg bromazepam
40mg oxy
40mg codeine (yes i know its pointless but it was what was left from a CWE, so down it goes)
400mg gabapentin
20mg xycam
100ml vodka (no tea this morning, just straight vodka)
Well seeing my meeting with the lawyers for the day has been cancelled and moved tomorrow and i don't have any other shit to do so i had more.

alcohol while washing down .5mg halcion. Good times

On chloroform- where water is chlorinated, each time a person showers or baths, they are basically breathing in straight chloroform in that steam.

Not massive doses I don't mean, but some, accumalatively over time.

Just some cannabis edibles few hours ago, 1.5 mg Etizolam 4.5 hours ago, and 2 glasses of Kava, more awaits.

But Im still off my head from a 550 ug acid trip, followed by a deep 12 hour sleep.

I could go back to bed (12.27 am here in UK, I got up at 8 pm)

Or....I could just get super high on kava combined with Etizolam and cannabis....

I always face lack of time to start asking million questions i have. MJ was the first illegal substance i've used in iran. but my aim was a bit complicated. When i found out about a great genre of music known as "trance", i became curious and decided to try psychedelics. i did but didn't really enjoy. its been few yrs since i give up on them all. im not a musician. just a fan of various music genres, yet trance music doesn't really display/express the effects of psychedelic drugs at all. I switched to Psytrance and still love it but even my pals who are often high on dmt and lsd find any sub-genre of trance to be boring. this is what i even discussed in a trance music forum but didn't get an answer because none of replies sent/left by members of that forum convinced me. sorry to bore u guys. i just wanna say, i still love trance/pystrance but nearly ANY psychedelic stuff makes me anxious. My anxiety is something genetic, says my doctor. Taking benzos calms me down but almost end the psy trip and knock me out even at low doses (of benzo like diazepam)

I foolishly used to switched from one substance to another. suddenly i reached to the point where no drug could satisfy me (except opium, which still remains popular in iran and doesnt cost a lot). Yes I know what u think. My character is hilarious/confusing. Im not pretending to be alien or something. Just wnna tell u how I feel about popular drugs like MJ, Meth and Kratom and Lsd/Shroom/DMT.

BTW... have u ever tried chloroform? accepts my respects, dont mean to complain. just curious. because i find it great when Chloro is combined with other substances. Chloro's itself is a short acting substance. The effects wear off quickly in one/two hours. i hate to be knocked out while being surrounded by empty bottles of choloro. Plus finding it is difficult, even illegal to sell or buy in MOST countries.

Last edited:
Nodded a while but was more interrupted then anything else. On my way to the pharmacy to get more Halcion and some alzam or dalmadorm but just had;

.25mg halcion
50ml vodka
few bong hits

feeling, um.. nothing for slightly being baked.

A few hits of delta-8 and caffeine. Haven't taken any other drugs since I finished my detox cabin retreat a week ago. Well except my cat died and I've been taking etizolam for the past 7 nights to sleep.

I always face lack of time to start asking million questions i have. MJ was the first illegal substance i've used in iran. but my aim was a bit complicated. When i found out about a great genre of music known as "trance", i became curious and decided to try psychedelics. i did but didn't really enjoy. its been few yrs since i give up on them all. im not a musician. just a fan of various music genres, yet trance music doesn't really display/express the effects of psychedelic drugs at all. I switched to Psytrance and still love it but even my pals who are often high on dmt and lsd find any sub-genre of trance to be boring. this is what i even discussed in a trance music forum but didn't get an answer because none of replies sent/left by members of that forum convinced me. sorry to bore u guys. i just wanna say, i still love trance/pystrance but nearly ANY psychedelic stuff makes me anxious. My anxiety is something genetic, says my doctor. Taking benzos calms me down but almost end the psy trip and knock me out even at low doses (of benzo like diazepam)

I foolishly used to switched from one substance to another. suddenly i reached to the point where no drug could satisfy me (except opium, which still remains popular in iran and doesnt cost a lot). Yes I know what u think. My character is hilarious/confusing. Im not pretending to be alien or something. Just wnna tell u how I feel about popular drugs like MJ, Meth and Kratom and Lsd/Shroom/DMT.

BTW... have u ever tried chloroform? accepts my respects, dont mean to complain. just curious. because i find it great when Chloro is combined with other substances. Chloro's itself is a short acting substance. The effects wear off quickly in one/two hours. i hate to be knocked out while being surrounded by empty bottles of choloro. Plus finding it is difficult, even illegal to sell or buy in MOST countries.
Hello mate. No I never tried chloroform.

Seperately, and you can take this as purely rhetorical for something to potentially consider- have you ever tried microdosing psychedellics?

But definitely see if you can try kava somehow.

^
I still have some stuffs in my stash. Not actually a stash. Just a briefcase. I have got nothing illegal to hide. But i dunno why i don't wanna take anything. I wish there was a way to stay up on benzoz. Coffee and tea ruin all benzo's calming effect and vice versa. Its funny to have stuffs that are almost recreational but reduce/ruin each other's effects. I still have got tasks to do. I dont wanna be sleepy/unmotivated or i will not finish doing my task. This is how i realize the advantage of sobriety.

Hey Blue world. Hope everyone is doing ok this afternoon
Woke up at six as usual and railed 60mg oxy and then another 40 at seven and staggered 4x300mg Gaba p every 30min till half one and have just railed another 60mg oxy so am very chilled just now with the gaba and my weed guy will be here within the hour so am just going to chill in the bath with some tunes for thirty minutes of peace
Have stuck fifty mg of oxy away for after my dinner 🥘
All in all except for having to work it’s been a good day. Roll on the weed man lmao

Didn't. but would try it if it doesnt knock me out like alcohol or benzos. Long time ago, i created a thread to get advices/tips for keeping myself up while im on low dosages of benzos. Many posters think that person like me who suffers from oversleeping issues should stop wasting time and money on benzos. What do u think?

Last edited:
On chloroform- where water is chlorinated, each time a person showers or baths, they are basically breathing in straight chloroform in that steam.

Lol, I should have studied "organic chem" than IT, Illustration and tradi arts.

Like acid... shrooms... ?
yes exactly. 10ug of acid once every 3 or 4 days, or 0.2 grams of psilocybin mushrooms, every day for some.

Look into it. The whole concept of microdosing rests upon the principle of the doses being sub-threshold but having an effect on our mentality and appraisal of reality etc, effectively keeping us in what they call the "flow state" all of the time.

Without having to even take on the challenge of a full and intense psychedelic experience which can be disruptive at least on the actual day for the most experienced and comfortable Tripper.

Where as with microdosing you can simply carry on your normal daily living and it has an extraordinary reputation for enabling you to improve your all round general lifestyle and decision making to bring about general mental and situational improvements.

Last edited:
Didn't. but would try it if it doesnt knock me out like alcohol or benzos. Long time ago, i created a thread to get advices/tips for keeping myself up while im on low dosages of benzos. Many posters think that person like me who suffers from oversleeping issues should stop wasting time and money on benzos. What do u think?
You get different cultivars of kava with very opposing effects some are very heavy and sedating and others are more heady it's similar to sativa vs indica and there are so many different cultivars to choose from some are much more preferable to certain people than others and vice versa depending on the individual.

Find out what your options are for ordering first and which country you are in and if you would like some basic guidance and links on certain vendors and strains which will ship to your location feel free to hit me up anytime.

So....anyway, on topic- I did catch a couple hours nice sleep overnight. But today I did take a one single tab of acid. Precisely 100 ug.

65 grams kava since 9pm last night (15.54 pm now)....

And enough Etizolam.

Lots edible cannabis and just now some lovely organic vapor.

Last edited:
sativa vs indica.

Yeah, The only THC-contained stuff that i have for two years was hash. Hash is cheaper than MJ in my land. Anyway If i get used to THC once again, perhaps i experience the minimum amount of anxiety.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.