• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About ~10mg of 3-FPM vaped. I'm not used to vaping this so I might have wasted some, it's interesting because it's starts vaping pretty good as if it was sublimating (I didn't see any liquid) but if you let the lighter too long it just spontaneously burns. I'm using small amounts (~5mg in a pipe) though, it might behave different with larger amounts.

It's a very very fine powder so it's a bit difficult to handle, want to snort some but I don't want to breathe it. I had to put a mask when I first opened the bag (thanks to covid-19 I now have plenty of masks) just in case someone played a prank on me and sent me powdered fent or 25I-NBOMe . But it's all good.

I haven't taken meth in months and barely any amphetamine in a while so I got no tolerance to monoamine releasers. This 3-fpm feels surprisingly clean, gonna take some more and see how it goes. Maybe a ~8mg dose up the nose to test the waters.

Also took 3g of kratom 20min ago.

So about 40mg of 3-FPM in a couple of hours. I really want to vape this stuff but I can't figure out how to do it without burning it... I'm pretty sure it would have a nice rush, if one manages to vape a good amount at once.
Otherwise it's a pretty clean stimulant, not super euphoric at this dose but there's a very clear mood lift. No side effects yet, it's cleaner than a cup of coffee.
Also took 0.5mg of etizolam just cause I haven't taken that in a long time.

Gonna put the 3-FPM away for today, I need to go get something to eat and hopefully use the chemical motivation to read a couple of PDF for work. Got my first meeting tomorrow, will probably take some 3-fpm beforehand so I can think faster lol.

hey blue world

5:30pm here so total so far

20mg valium
40mg oxy
20mg xycam
half a bottle of vodka
lots of weed

Chilling in Noddyville.

Cortizone (For REC purposes)
Low doses of Chloroform
Datura (8 mature seeds)
Diazepam
Vitamins
White Tea

This morning I decided to flush all of my alcoholic drinks down the toilet. The toilet is clean now.

Last edited:
Just had a joint of Transkei with 5mg nitrazepam and 10mg valium after my afternoon nod and now im awake.. meh

Are you a time traveler from the 1800s??

Im working abroad in a country where everything is illegal, except alcohol and cigs. I have access to any sort of psychoactives when i am in my homeland.
Almost 4-6 seeds of Datura keep me up at night so I can get my tasks done (its 4:46 am here and Datura has been keeping me up since 6:00 pm. Cortisone is somehow relaxant but plz don't tell me u have tried it and can easily get it without prescription cuz I know u can't.
I can't believe it. I always have to explain the reason of taking a stuff i take in BL website.

Last edited:
Some bl members claim to be from the country that most drugs are legal but I wouldn't be there and I explained the reason in other threads.

Even when i fly back to my homeland, I combine some small amount of Datura with Opium and very small amount of diazepam. Datura's effects in small doses are fun if u like deliriants.

Plus in the In the year 1800, Getting your hand on drugs like Opium was much easier. Next time try harder to make BL members laugh.

To other members:
Sorry this is not another attempt to fight with someone. I just wanted to correct him. He doesnt know where I am. Nor does he know about the availability of drugs in 1800. No wonder why I often feel like some members are underage.

Last edited:
Plus in the In the year 1800, Getting your hand on drugs like Opium was much easier. Next time try harder to make BL members laugh.

To other members:
Sorry this is not another attempt to fight with someone. I just wanted to correct him. He doesnt know where I am. Nor does he know about the availability of drugs in 1800. No wonder why I often fill like some members are underage.

Humm I think you're over-analyzing all of this. I didn't even asked you where you were from, and it's not as if you HAD to respond to my remark. Don't know why it bothers you that much TBH, maybe go easier on that datura.

I was just curious and only asked because datura and chloroform are not very popular nowadays. Both drugs were definitely used in the 1800s/early 1900s... Of course opium was certainly more popular, but so was tobacco and other stuff, the difference is that these are still popular today.

Edit: thanks for answering though

Last edited:

To other members:
Sorry this is not another attempt to fight with someone. I just wanted to correct him. He doesnt know where I am. Nor does he know about the availability of drugs in 1800. No wonder why I often fill like some members are underage.

Who are you even talking to? No one cares what you know about what substance. Chill out and be high like the rest of us.

OT
🜏 2 bumps NEH upon waking up out of my benzo stupor
🜏 Ginger tea w/ 2tsp kratom + kava extract
🜏 Starbucks iced coffee concentrate
🜏 1.5mg etizolam to smooth it all out

Took my last prepped 90mg O-DT capsule, a line of NEH, and 3mg etizolam last night then had a marathon fuck sesh with my sweetheart. Woke up wonky as fuck then took her out for coffee after my doses. Life's good.

Who are you even talking to?

I tagged him just once

I'm with the time police. Gonna let it slide this time just cause your explanation sounded convincing... But I'm still not 100% sure.

OT:
Took kratom and about to smoke some weed.
3-FPM might have a slight comedown at that dosage but it's nothing major. I think I'll be able to sleep alright.

Im working abroad in a country where everything is illegal, except alcohol and cigs. I have access to any sort of psychoactives when i am in my homeland.
Almost 4-6 seeds of Datura keep me up at night so I can get my tasks done (its 4:46 am here and Datura has been keeping me up since 6:00 pm. Cortisone is somehow relaxant but plz don't tell me u have tried it and can easily get it without prescription cuz I know u can't.
I can't believe it. I always have to explain the reason of taking a stuff i take in BL website.
Can you order kava to your country?

Or kratom?

Can you grow your own weed in a mini 2 by 2 metre tent? You can harvest a decent autoflower crop in 75-80 days, easily get 5 to 6 ounces in that time.

Just a few ideas anyway.
You can also get high on nutmeg, but it is not very pleasant.

I hear that nutmeg essential oil is much better, without the side effects of whole nutmeg.

You need 20 drops for a trip, but only the purest, highest grade essential oils should be considered for such purposes, not just any old cheapy shit.

Young Living

Rocky Mountain

Revive

Do Terra

Those are some top essential oil manufacturers anyway.

Edit-sorry just re-read your post and twigged, you will be home at some point.

So perhaps forget the weed growing lol? But def see if you can order some Kava.

Humm I think you're over-analyzing all of this. I didn't even asked you where you were from, and it's not as if you HAD to respond to my remark. Don't know why it bothers you that much TBH, maybe go easier on that datura.

I was just curious and only asked because datura and chloroform are not very popular nowadays. Both drugs were definitely used in the 1800s/early 1900s... Of course opium was certainly more popular, but so was tobacco and other stuff, the difference is that these are still popular today.

Edit: thanks for answering though
On chloroform- where water is chlorinated, each time a person showers or baths, they are basically breathing in straight chloroform in that steam.

Not massive doses I don't mean, but some, accumalatively over time.

Just some cannabis edibles few hours ago, 1.5 mg Etizolam 4.5 hours ago, and 2 glasses of Kava, more awaits.

But Im still off my head from a 550 ug acid trip, followed by a deep 12 hour sleep.

I could go back to bed (12.27 am here in UK, I got up at 8 pm)

Or....I could just get super high on kava combined with Etizolam and cannabis....

I was just curious and only asked because datura and chloroform are not very popular nowadays.

Datura:
Of course, not popular. There are some threads about Deliriants on this site, Even I have shared my own positive/negative experience with various deliriants like Datura, Biperiden and DPH. I choose Deliriants over Psychedelics. Deliriants keep me up but Psychedelics make me lazy, anxious and sleepy.
Deliriants are not Party drugs. But combining a very low doses of them with MJ or Opium/Opioids results a euphoria that u wish it never ends.
At high doses, You hallucinate about being around imaginary ppl and any inanimate object around u starts to talk back but inexperienced ppl often end up in hospital. However I am one of few ppl who enjoy deliriants. Most of times I dont take it to hallucinate. Just a very low doses to be combined with opium/opiates is really euphoric or.. at least I think so.

Chloroform:
It is really difficult to explain the effects of chloroform. All I can say is u will feel like your whole body and mind are totally disconnected from reality and you are void-like place. It causes some sedative effects so u won't be scared. Im at work and too busy to explain the effects.

There was once a great black metal band called "Austere". I like any song that they have ever produced including the song "Trichloromethane", an ambient black metal song that expresses the effect of Chloroform. Unfortuantely I no longer can find it on youtube. Its saved on my pc and unfortunately I can't directly share it here but if u are curious, u can do some search and find the song on websites to download.
Here is the Album cover.

240084.jpg

Good luck with your own Drug of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.