• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh man I always really enjoy your posts. I get the impression you're a chill dude living a chill life in a really nice secluded spot. Sorry if that sounds weird but you always have a pleasant tone and give me the impression you treat yourself with good drugs and enjoy life.

Also on the topic of kratom and phenibut with @4meSM I've always trusted kratom as a healing tool and a safety net for times of real opioid abuse. It has always treated me well, and back in my opioid naive days it would give me a pretty nice buzz. I always, always, keep a good supply of it on hand for pain management, fiber supplementation, or maintenance purposes.

Phenibut on the other hand has left me physically debilitated and sick every time I've tried it. No matter the brand or dose. I'm in the minority on that apparently though. Lyrica always treats me well, gabapentin is okay in a pinch, but phenibut is nothing but projectile vomiting and intense dizziness and fatigue. Has to be my biology though because I've spoken to multiple friends and tried their methods and products, yet always had the same bad experiences. Oh well I'll take a benzo over all of em most of the time 😌

OT
Before I left work I finished off the last ~30mg ethyl-hexxy intranasal along with 1mg etizolam and some vaped nicotine. Once I arrived home tweaked out from the day I hit the brakes wiiiith:

🜏 150mg O-DT capsule
🜏 2mg etizolam oral solution
🜏 Yogi Soothing Caramel tea (a nighttime tea with L-theanine, Chamomile, California Poppy, Skullcap + spices) mixed with 1tsp red kratom and some kava extract
Sorry brotha for missing this post, Thanks for the kind words.
My life is actually everything but peachy but i make the best of it and what i have and also not to take for granted with what im blessed with. Yeah i do do drugs but don't we all on this site guess its just how you go about it. Like yesterday i just wanted a benzo day and by that i mean a BENZO day and i did and enjoyed it a lot.

But you yourself come across as a easy going person yourself thats not there to judge but won't allow it either which is a good thing.

Thanks for the Love and Much Love back at you Brotha

Well being pissed off as i am

.5mg halcion
.5mg alzam
400mg gabapentin
20mg xycam
all downed with
100ml vodka
and smoking a joint

yeah not in a good place

Last edited:
@devilsgospel So what do you think about hexen/NEH? Is the comedown as harsh as some people describe it?

75mg of Pregabalin
Kratom
1 spliff
Cup of coffee 5h ago
Cup of matcha right now

Yeah it's kinda a difficult stim to work with. I always back a dose of it with a benzo and even then it's still gonna fight you a bit. I'm going to try NEP for the fuck of it or preferably something more forgiving like 3-FPM next time. NEH is a chaotic chemical man I'm not sure how I feel about it.

OT so besides my morning (-4hr) dose of 120mg O-DT and 2 bumps of NEH all I have is a few mg of etizolam in my system. Funny and fuckin shitty story on that:

On my drive to work leaving my subdivision I'm not really paying attention to the road trying to plug in my phone etc etc so I'm driving like a moron cuz I'm always the only one going anywhere in town at 3am. I get on the main road and see fucking police lights way down the road in the rearview speeding towards me. I immediately say out loud "fuck I'm not going back to jail!" and take out my little pill container (O-DT and NEH) and chuck it out the window. I pull over...and the fucker blows right past me. So now I'm at work in withdrawal trying to fend it off with caffeine, cigs, and the little bottle of etizolam I had out of reach during the whole cop situation. I definitely made the right choice, but man am I upset lol.

Well being pissed off as i am

.5mg halcion
.5mg alzam
400mg gabapentin
20mg xycam
all downed with
100ml vodka
and smoking a joint

yeah not in a good place

Hope your day picks up man. Havin a rough one myself.

Made it through work on nothing but a few cigs, an energy drink, and some etizolam after my little evidence disposal incident this morning. Took everything I had to work 7 hours and make the 15min drive home while going through high-grade opioid and stim withdrawal. Now I'm safe and sound wrapped in a blanket on my big comfy couch consuming:

🜏 large unknown amount (~150mg?) O-DT spooned into a shot glass of water
🜏 1.2mg etizolam solution added to the residual effects of the 3mg earlier
🜏 2tsp red kratom + kava extract + turmeric chai tea
🜏 puffs off my 5% nicotine pod

Finally starting to feel decent. The gf is busy today too so I have some alone time to catch up on sleep and mental energy. I love that woman but she keeps me on my toes like a probation officer.

Hope your day picks up man. Havin a rough one myself.

Made it through work on nothing but a few cigs, an energy drink, and some etizolam after my little evidence disposal incident this morning. Took everything I had to work 7 hours and make the 15min drive home while going through high-grade opioid and stim withdrawal. Now I'm safe and sound wrapped in a blanket on my big comfy couch consuming:

🜏 large unknown amount (~150mg?) O-DT spooned into a shot glass of water
🜏 1.2mg etizolam solution added to the residual effects of the 3mg earlier
🜏 2tsp red kratom + kava extract + turmeric chai tea
🜏 puffs off my 5% nicotine pod

Finally starting to feel decent. The gf is busy today too so I have some alone time to catch up on sleep and mental energy. I love that woman but she keeps me on my toes like a probation officer.
Well i have been in and out of a nod for the last 4hrs or so on benzos and alcohol ( don't think weed counts)

Just re dosed with some alzam and halcion and vodka to put me further in a nod as i have no need to anyone to be awake at this time or im not needed. Plus im feeling sorry for myself so just wanna forget or numb myself again.

Morning Blue World

Slept like the dead and loveeed it.

anywhoooo
5mg Diazepam (upon waking)
.25mg Triazolam ( really starting to love this benzo, its almost has like a euphoric side but hard to explain )
150mg Pregabalin (75mg as i woke and another 75mg now)
Rooibos tea with a shot of vodka ( for breakfast to wash down the diazepam and triazolam and pregabalin )
quart of black label ( that im sipping now as im typing this )
2 joints so far ( currently smoking the second one now )

Feeling very relaxed and content. A few things lingering in the back of my mind but that too shall disappear.

Morning Blue World

Slept like the dead and loveeed it.

anywhoooo
5mg Diazepam (upon waking)
.25mg Triazolam ( really starting to love this benzo, its almost has like a euphoric side but hard to explain )
150mg Pregabalin (75mg as i woke and another 75mg now)
Rooibos tea with a shot of vodka ( for breakfast to wash down the diazepam and triazolam and pregabalin )
quart of black label ( that im sipping now as im typing this )
2 joints so far ( currently smoking the second one now )

Feeling very relaxed and content. A few things lingering in the back of my mind but that too shall disappear.

Damn bro I bet you're far past relaxed lol. Jelly of the triazolam. Slept good myself on a stronger etizolam solution I mixed up, my scheduled dose of O-DT, and like a pot of nighttime tea w/ kava extract. Have a good one my friend.

OT
🜏 120mg O-DT
🜏 1.5mg etizolam
🜏 bumps of NEH
🜏 Positive Energy tea
🜏 cigs

Off to work

Happy Sunday morning Blue world not been on for a while since I’ve been on I hope every one is doing at least as good as they were last time I was here
But back OT had 60mg of oxy railed as usual at 6.45 and another forty about ten minutes ago chased up with a vape 💨 of an unknown but lovely sativa strain iv been keeping for the mornings so just going to wash a few gabapentin down with a big mug of British tea 👌
Have a great Sunday folks. Peace out

Methadone 80mg some cannabis oil and a a small brownie just been cleaning now feel too stoned lol and had a little spliff.
I take 20mg diazepam and 600mg pregsb for years eight so don't get me high and baclofen 50mg these are my normal meds except the weed need to take orally as I got copd

Haven't done shit in days:

This morning...
3g kratom and 1.35g phenibut hcl
Puffing on la and it is goooood and tasty.
Feeling aerated and alive.
😘

Gotta bounce and get our walk on....

Have decided to rail another sixty of the 100 I was keeping for tonight but will stick the other 40 away for bedtime so I should definitely get some sleep tonight and should get my rx tomorrow for the rest of the month. And am going to grind up a gram of indica and have a vape after the oxy and chill in the bath 🛀 with some mellow tunes on for a little while.
I hate Sunday more than Monday it’s so boring I always end up taking more shit than any other day of the week

Happy Sunday morning Blue world not been on for a while since I’ve been on I hope every one is doing at least as good as they were last time I was here
But back OT had 60mg of oxy railed as usual at 6.45 and another forty about ten minutes ago chased up with a vape 💨 of an unknown but lovely sativa strain iv been keeping for the mornings so just going to wash a few gabapentin down with a big mug of British tea 👌
Have a great Sunday folks. Peace out

Haven't seen you around for a bit, nice to see you bro. Have a great Sunday yourself!

OT booster doses added to my morning ones 6 hours ago:
🜏 90mg O-DT
🜏 1.5mg etizolam
🜏 bumps of NEH (small and far apart is best I find) + 2 laced cigs which I'm really liking

Haven't seen you around for a bit, nice to see you bro. Have a great Sunday yourself!

OT booster doses added to my morning ones 6 hours ago:
🜏 90mg O-DT
🜏 1.5mg etizolam
🜏 bumps of NEH (small and far apart is best I find) + 2 laced cigs which I'm really liking
Thanks brother been on a self imposed isolation mission to curb a few habits lmao
Seems to have worked so should be around for a while again 👍

Haven't done shit in days:

This morning...
3g kratom and 1.35g phenibut hcl
Puffing on la and it is goooood and tasty.
Feeling aerated and alive.
😘

Gotta bounce and get our walk on....
Well glad to hear your bright spirit enjoy this day man.☺

Me Im tripping beautifully on 300 ug of acid and a good overnight Kava session, weed edibles, and a strong cannabis tea which super boosts LSD for me anytime within 24 hours.

Sunday night is zop night, had 20mg of valium this morning, feel fine at baseline, just getting my head ready for work week, hectic night on the pregabs last night!

Hope the gym opens out here soon, so I don't need any midweek benzo's to relieve the boredom and anxiety and I can focus on something after work, I'm past using steds now, so happy and come to terms with my slimmer size. Corona has really fucked my schedule, outlook and lifestyle though and I don't want to get hooked on anything, but the benzos are really helping me at the moment.

Ephedra, caffeine, theobromine (trace), theophylline, dexmethylphenidate, PEA, and Benzedrex. Day 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.