• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Blue World

Fuck it. tody is sleep day

20mg valium
1200mg gabapentin
1mg halcion
1mg xanax
few bong hits
few dbl vodkas

Still not noddy enough and seeing as i have no work or responsibilities today i added

6mg bromazepam
400mg gabapentim
.25mg halcion
.25mg alzam
More weed
and a few more shots vodka

So total tally for the last 4hrs roughly (woke up just 6am and its 10:30am ish here now)
Benzos:
20mg valium
6mg bromazepam
1.25mg halcion
1.25mg alzam
1800mg Gabapentin (aiming for the 3000mg and over gap. never been threre)
lots of weed
1/3rd of a bottle vodka ( but taking it slow on the drinking alone) Guess you also noticed i dropt all opiates so i can get trough the 24-36hrs period so i can jump om subs for a while again and do a semi detox so to speak.

Only the best and Much Love
Shroomie

@Coffeeshroom seems like we're in the same time zone.
It's been a long time since I last woke up at 6am, seems like you're a morning person.
I can pretty much wake up whenever I want right now but that will probably end in 2 weeks, I feel like it's gonna be hard to wake up early again.

I had 450mg of phenibut, 1 strong cup of coffee and 3.3g of kratom an hour later.
I think I need to start eating more fiber lol...

@Coffeeshroom seems like we're in the same time zone.
It's been a long time since I last woke up at 6am, seems like you're a morning person.
I can pretty much wake up whenever I want right now but that will probably end in 2 weeks, I feel like it's gonna be hard to wake up early again.

I had 450mg of phenibut, 1 strong cup of coffee and 3.3g of kratom an hour later.
I think I need to start eating more fiber lol...
So what is the time there now excatly, its 12:10pm here now.
AS for phenibut and kratom, there still on my bucket list as soon as i can get a trusted vendor here in S.A.

2 big lines Coke
1 icecold CokeZero
Flunitrazepam-Blotter, from which i don't know, should i take it sublingually, or bucally or on the tongue, should i chew it a litte bit?

Have an answer?

Good Morning BLs by the way.

JJ

180mg O-DT
2mg etizolam
80mg caffeine via V8 juice energy drink (love these)
Bumpin NEH periodically
Nicotine via 5% vape and a cig I traded for a bump of NEH

Good work regimen, feelin good. Especially after I woke up for my 4am shift at 3:30am instead of 2am like normal. Sleep aids worked a bit too well lol.

I took 2 mg Flunitrazolam and I definitely feel it.I'm sedated, And it's hypnotic. Provides a nice warm feeling and I could nod away.... nice!

JJ

Well had a nice nod off eventually after working in the garden and then woke up with

3mg bromazepam
400mg gabapentin
20mg xycan
Joint of swazi
rooibos tea with shot of vodka

almost 6pm here and the sun is starting to set so gonna walk or make a mission for the dam and watch the sunset while blazing away..

So what is the time there now excatly, its 12:10pm here now.
AS for phenibut and kratom, there still on my bucket list as soon as i can get a trusted vendor here in S.A.

Yeah it's the same time zone even though SA is a bit more towards the east, must be easier to wake up earlier :LOL: it's 9:04pm here.

Kratom is one of my favorite substances but it seems like it's not for everybody.
Phenibut I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet, I'm still experimenting with it. The effects are kind of subtle and very dose dependent. It does feel cleaner than pregabalin.

OT:
Kratom, spliff and still feeling the phenibut

Well had a nice nod off eventually after working in the garden and then woke up with

3mg bromazepam
400mg gabapentin
20mg xycan
Joint of swazi
rooibos tea with shot of vodka

almost 6pm here and the sun is starting to set so gonna walk or make a mission for the dam and watch the sunset while blazing away..

Tbh man I always really enjoy your posts. I get the impression you're a chill dude living a chill life in a really nice secluded spot. Sorry if that sounds weird but you always have a pleasant tone and give me the impression you treat yourself with good drugs and enjoy life.

Also on the topic of kratom and phenibut with @4meSM I've always trusted kratom as a healing tool and a safety net for times of real opioid abuse. It has always treated me well, and back in my opioid naive days it would give me a pretty nice buzz. I always, always, keep a good supply of it on hand for pain management, fiber supplementation, or maintenance purposes.

Phenibut on the other hand has left me physically debilitated and sick every time I've tried it. No matter the brand or dose. I'm in the minority on that apparently though. Lyrica always treats me well, gabapentin is okay in a pinch, but phenibut is nothing but projectile vomiting and intense dizziness and fatigue. Has to be my biology though because I've spoken to multiple friends and tried their methods and products, yet always had the same bad experiences. Oh well I'll take a benzo over all of em most of the time 😌

OT
Before I left work I finished off the last ~30mg ethyl-hexxy intranasal along with 1mg etizolam and some vaped nicotine. Once I arrived home tweaked out from the day I hit the brakes wiiiith:

🜏 150mg O-DT capsule
🜏 2mg etizolam oral solution
🜏 Yogi Soothing Caramel tea (a nighttime tea with L-theanine, Chamomile, California Poppy, Skullcap + spices) mixed with 1tsp red kratom and some kava extract

Yeah it's the same time zone even though SA is a bit more towards the east, must be easier to wake up earlier :LOL: it's 9:04pm here.

Kratom is one of my favorite substances but it seems like it's not for everybody.
Phenibut I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet, I'm still experimenting with it. The effects are kind of subtle and very dose dependent. It does feel cleaner than pregabalin.

OT:
Kratom, spliff and still feeling the phenibut
This whole time difference has my head in a spin at most times but getting there lol. Im really considering giving kratom a go and i think i got a proper S.A. vendor finally so lets see month's end. If it fits in the budget as prepairing for my next grow is turning out to be a bit more then i thought. Anyhow don't want to stray off topic to much

OT: just had or about 30 min ago
.50mg halcion
5mg nitrazepam
1 joint

was busy playing games but can feel the benzos knocking my reflexes o_O

🜏 45mg O-DT
🜏 1.2mg etizolam
🜏 Soothing Caramel herbal tea w/ 2tsp red kratom and kava extract

Put myself out for 4ish hours with the doses in my last post and just woke up a bit ago. Gonna watch some tv, eat something then maybe have another cup of tea. Gonna either get some sleep or smoke a bunch of hexxy who knows 🤷‍♂️

I'm a dumbass u did a few lines of snow some drinks and I put some on top a bowl of weed almost expecting a bell ringer my bad it's been a wile I have no baken soda here, I feel alright tho, party ppl in fa house?

Status
Not open for further replies.