• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like so much fun, I'm going to be trying acid again soon, I might get visuals next time, as I'm going to be brave and not take benzos with it lol, but still have some incase it goes tits up lol
Hopefully you end up getting some visuals, LSD visuals are the most mind blowing beautiful things always good to have some benzos on hand. Even with my experince things can sometimes take a sharp unexpected turn especially when dosing heavy. Im going to lay off any further trips for a few weeks and reassess if i want to dive this deep again into hyperspace. At a certain point ususally past 200 ug LSD becomes fully hyper dimensional always best to remember that the universe is love and maybe some personal mantra i find always helps me.

Back in time in years where i didn't have a solid source i use to get alot of varying acid quality and one hit wouldn't even give me visuals then the day i finally came across some strong stuff it opened a whole new world of love and exploration. Wish you well in your adventure to have a full blown visual trip.

The same old, We are all god and one figure out to hack that to your bliss by retaining your awareness on awareness of it self across infinity. Still figuring out piece by piece how to hack the entire space time continuum and once i do ill start my own LSD cult like leary.
Yep

How do you feel?

Great, thanks :D. How you feeling?
I'm still awake and it's morning now (8:40). I actually took another 240mg of Dihydrocodeine and another 800mg Gabapentin throughout the night so I've been high for like 10 hours and still really high now :D
Also since it's morning I've also had another 150mg of Sertraline, another 50mg Quetiapine, another 60mg Dihydrocodeine, another 500mg Naproxen and another 600mg Sodium Valproate.

This is all quite a binge for me but I feel so warm and relaxed and completely content.

Last edited:
Morning Blue World

feeling just at ease
pain level 7/10 but need to gauge this as im dropping my dosages

10mg valium
10mg oxy
20mg xycam
few bong hits
100ml of vodka

so just relaxed and functioning

wish i had some benzos to land my ass back on earth still have OEVs looks like it might be a full 24 hour trip. Want to catch some rest eye hopefully in a few hours.

Great, thanks :D. How you feeling?
I'm still awake and it's morning now (8:40). I actually took another 240mg of Dihydrocodeine and another 800mg Gabapentin throughout the night so I've been high for like 10 hours and still really high now :D
Also since it's morning I've also had another 150mg of Sertraline, another 50mg Quetiapine, another 60mg Dihydrocodeine, another 500mg Naproxen and another 600mg Sodium Valproate.

This is all quite a binge for me but I feel so warm and relaxed and completely content.

I am good, thank you!
I had to google all the drugs you listed cause they were unknown to me.
Have a fun time!!

Cocaine
5 mg Bromazolam
10 mg Etizolam
3 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam
more Cocaine
5mg Etizolam

Last edited:
Haha.
If you're American my meds are:
Sertraline (Zoloft)
Dihydrocodeine (I don't think you guys have this but it comes in 30mg pills and is twice as strong as codeine, and a lot less itching)
Gabapentin (Neurontin)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Sodium Valproate (Depakote)
Naproxen (Aleve)

Tonight's gonna be a good night :devilish: No work tomorrow, my gf staying over, and plenty of goodies.

1mg etizolam
15mg hexen
~100mg desmetramadol
Have a great night dude.

Nicely high here myself. I took 200ug acid last night, been off my head all day today.

Cannabis edibles and 40 grams of Kava and a delightful little vaporizer sessiin with some lovely outdoor weed.

I redosed a half tab of acid too 3 hours ago. I still was not on earth and the redose instantly propelled me into a dreamy, euphoric and surreal state. Could be feelimg worse for sure but was a togh day and heavy trip overall.

We will see what tomorrow brings. Stay high folks!

Cocaine
5 mg Bromazolam
10 mg Etizolam
3 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam
more Cocaine
5mg Etizolam
Well, I did actualy creep just above 12 mg Etizolam today. However, I drink lots kava which strongly potentiates the Benzos effect, like dpubles it amd vice versa.

It is the particular combination and high of that combo I have been habitually addicted to, the Etiz in a physical and psychological dependance sense...

And the kava is purely psychological. It just gets me so high and merry every day I can't keep from comimg back lol!

Edit- despite being right off my head all day today, I have been strangely remarkably with the program the entire time and speaking more sense than anybody around me by a long way.

That is down to the LSD and this whole flow state concept associated with the microdosing practice etc.

It really can "right" you, making everything suddenly abundantly clear to you and removing all blockages.

Last edited:
Have a great night dude.

Nicely high here myself. I took 200ug acid last night, been off my head all day today.

Cannabis edibles and 40 grams of Kava and a delightful little vaporizer sessiin with some lovely outdoor weed.

I redosed a half tab of acid too 3 hours ago. I still was not on earth and the redose instantly propelled me into a dreamy, euphoric and surreal state. Could be feelimg worse for sure but was a togh day and heavy trip overall.

We will see what tomorrow brings. Stay high folks!

Oh I will, those numbers since that post are already increasing LOL no point in posting it. Debating on adding more benzos and opioids for a nap before seeing my girl, or just going balls to the wall on the hexxy.

Hope the acid is treating you well, saw you been hitting it pretty good for a bit now. I need some man I'm definitely not a psilocybin/psilacetin guy. I used psilacetin 2 nights ago and it was just rough physically and mentally. It's nice if you need to have like a serious trip, but LSD is just more versatile and fun even with the long duration IMO.

I've also been into kava for a while now too. The store I work at has a nice kava tea and my mom picked up an extract. Really good for an herbal supplement I like it a lot.

Oh I will, those numbers since that post are already increasing LOL no point in posting it. Debating on adding more benzos and opioids for a nap before seeing my girl, or just going balls to the wall on the hexxy.

Hope the acid is treating you well, saw you been hitting it pretty good for a bit now. I need some man I'm definitely not a psilocybin/psilacetin guy. I used psilacetin 2 nights ago and it was just rough physically and mentally. It's nice if you need to have like a serious trip, but LSD is just more versatile and fun even with the long duration IMO.
Cool, I will picture you having a nice time. Some therapy to me. I use 1cP- LSD currently. Pure, Dutch lab grade, 100ug every tab. Legal tender too.

I may be able to help you?

Yes the half tab redose tonight worked wonders. I was drinking my 3rd shell of kava after, before a lovely weed vape. Very enjoyable oevrall for sure. I am confortable now. I don not like the initial intensity of strong acid comeups. But redoses after one is in peace work wonders.

I've also been into kava for a while now too. The store I work at has a nice kava tea and my mom picked up an extract. Really good for an herbal supplement I like it a lot.
Oh yeah my point, if it makes (YOU) feel any better lol- by my intuituion and math,,my 12 mg etiz in terms of effret strrngth, like 20-24 in effect, due to kava potentiation.

It is a habit I want to address soon for sure.

Priorities priorities in life haha!

Last edited:
Decided to go with 2mg etizolam and 90mg O-DT and take a nap and 2.5 hrs later awoke to 30mg hexen up the nose. To make my post totals easier I'll be building on the above stated doses. I plan on letting them numbers run up like the national debt counter tonight :love:

Got a bunch of measuring equipment, capsules, vials & PG for all my goodies today too. Have two caps of O-DT measured at 90mg & 100mg ready to go and a 10mL/30mg etizolam solution. The druggy chemistry nerd in me was ecstatic when I unpacked all that new equipment 😋

OT
2mg etizolam oral
90mg o-desmethyltramadol oral
30mg n-ethyl-hexedrone nasal

Lots of Xanax and a zopiclone before bed, woke up few hours later tossing and turning having nightmares, so took 2mg more xanax still can't sleep so I'm up with a cuppa tea, the only thing getting me by is my sons still up, he's a night owl so is his girlfriend, but what's really making me feel better is my cat came in and is laying on my floor washing, just knowing he's home after his galavanting outside at night is enough to get me past last night shit sleep

Dodged with my wife, she had a glass bowl of potato salad and tried to kick me in the balls, and started talking about calling 911 about my drug use. I very calmly inquired whether she was going to call 911 before or after she kicked me in the balls. I also asked her to keep her hands and feet in full view at all times and assisted her to safely exit the garage. Proceeded to get out my steel mallet, chisel, and crowbar to begin removing concrete slab in the front yard. My wife questioned my motives. I told her my Mother lied and told me I would have a nice front lawn when I grew up. Calmly reminded my Wife the mallet and pike are to be used on the concrete not her Husband's heart. Finished a little front lawn chiseling and then soaked the front yard with water. Smoking the last of my sativa and more Malboro Reds. We have a funeral to go to in the morning and I'm need to cut my hair and shave, etc.

Bombed a 50ml Seagrams 7 with Club Soda.

Now have some "glue" indica. Tastes of cat poo, followed by giggles, finishing with a freight train running through my head. Very pleasant afterfinish.

End of night totals:

90mg NEH nasal
360mg O-DT
6mg etizolam

Already fucked up with all that though by dosing here and there while family was still around. Think my mom used her Terminator vision on me and saw I was fucked up so I'm gonna chill out after tonight. Nice one off though. Hope I don't get lectured too bad in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.