• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking sativa and tobacco and using a sleeping bag (that one of my kids.........peed in godammit) to keep warm before sunrise.

Just dropped 150 ug of acid will see how i feel in a hour was tempted to take one and a half to boost it to like 220 but i feel like it might be a bit to much will take 300-400 ug in October. Depending how im feeling in 2 hours i might take another half to give it a extra kick but 150 ug is always strong as fuck
Hope you will have a nice trip. Yes 150ug is a good old dose indeed.

Effectively, half of a slightly above average 60's microdot, which was considered plenty enough for a full on trip by many.

Have a nice day mate.

Smoking sativa and tobacco and using a sleeping bag (that one of my kids.........peed in godammit) to keep warm before sunrise.
Maybe your kids can pee on you again? I mean, pee is warm right, no use in that cold "cup of tea" in your sleeping bag now, might as well get a nice fresh warm one.

Okay, finally feeling some "drugs" lol.

I slept about 11.5 hours, only took 2mg Etizolam for few extra hours kip at 9.30am.

Up at 12.30, had to spend 3 hours treating horrendous, respiratory infections and allergies, followed by a painful essential oil steam inhalation to clear all the excessive mucus from my lungs.

1 hour ago, 2 mg Etiz. Just watered my mum's garden. Cannabis edibles just prepped. Nice raw carrot juice and a shower, then I will medicate myself heavily as needs be with fine Kava to escape the unbearable pain that life can be.

I would probably trip but very unwell, exhausted, depressed and anxious due to sufferring level.

So acid perhaps not the best plan today!

Coffee enemas are claimed to be exceptional for the liver's health. Even drinking coffee helps some.

I've always been curious about those tbh.

It's been ~37 hours now so I must have gotten away with it. I feel fine, my eyes are a healthy white and my pee is clear. I actually have 8 more of the pills but I'm not taking 'em. It just isn't worth it. I got my regular APAP-free DHC pills today anyway.

I've always been curious about those tbh.

It's been ~37 hours now so I must have gotten away with it. I feel fine, my eyes are a healthy white and my pee is clear. I actually have 8 more of the pills but I'm not taking 'em. It just isn't worth it. I got my regular APAP-free DHC pills today anyway.
Very glad to hear. Stay well mate.

Last night I consumed:

Opium tea
Half a bottle of 15% abv Sake
Bump of 4-AcO-DMT (~10mg)
O-DSMT plugged and oral (~200mg)
Nicotine

Tripped nicely and had sex all night

Last edited:
Just landing back in at least the 4th dimension for now after been lost in hyperspace for what felt like eons must of eaten over 300 ug it was so fucking heavy and awesome died and was reborn many times.

Just landing back in at least the 4th dimension for now after been lost in hyperspace for what felt like eons must of eaten over 300 ug it was so fucking heavy and awesome died and was reborn many times.

Well I'm on "Earth" tonight mate (for now)!

See you when you get back. 😉 (If Im still here....)

So far this evening (woke up at 3pm):

Sertraline 250mg
Dihydrocodeine 425mg
Gabapentin 1000mg
Naproxen 750mg
Sodium Valproate 600mg
Quetiapine 75mg
Chlorpromazine 50mg
Trazodone 75mg
Omeprazole 20mg

Maybe your kids can pee on you again? I mean, pee is warm right, no use in that cold "cup of tea" in your sleeping bag now, might as well get a nice fresh warm one.
He peed out his mattress everyday the first 13 years (its his mattress, if he wants to pee on it let him pee on it), sleeping bag is an entirely other universe, those are for camping, so his brother got him up to pee before hitting the sack when camping. Just sativa and Malboro Reds today, 3 hours sleep last night.

Updated (I count a day as 12.00am-12.00am and it's 11:30pm so this is the final of What I've Had Today)

Sertraline 250mg
Dihydrocodeine 480mg
Gabapentin 1400mg
Naproxen 750mg
Sodium Valproate 800mg
Quetiapine 100mg
Chlorpromazine 100mg
Trazodone ~115mg
Omeprazole 20mg

Ok I'm back. Had to mow the front lawn with a push lawn mower before dark. Hadn't mowed it in like 5 weeks. I left a large irregular patch on one side in the front (I had took out the front block wall and planted home depot boxwood but I stopped mowing at sunset). Hopefully will finish the rest before the recycling truck comes tomorrow morning, or, say 'eh, fuck it, it looks better the way it is'. Put away lawn equipment and sweeped the sidewalks (my favorite part).

Tried to reminisce with my wife about fun we had when I was drinking all the time, and she's making connections, just not the one I was hoping for.

Real dirty and sweaty from lawn mowing, so I went and got a 5% 12oz black cherry seltzer. Still haven't finished my 1/8th of sativa and have a few Malboro Reds left.

Updated (I count a day as 12.00am-12.00am and it's 11:30pm so this is the final of What I've Had Today)

Sertraline 250mg
Dihydrocodeine 480mg
Gabapentin 1400mg
Naproxen 750mg
Sodium Valproate 800mg
Quetiapine 100mg
Chlorpromazine 100mg
Trazodone ~115mg
Omeprazole 20mg

How do you feel?

NZ what's the scuttlebutt in heaven these days, if I might ask old man?

Last edited by a moderator:
NZ what's the scuttlebutt in heaven these days, if I might ask old man?
The same old, We are all god and one figure out to hack that to your bliss by retaining your awareness on awareness of it self across infinity. Still figuring out piece by piece how to hack the entire space time continuum and once i do ill start my own LSD cult like leary.

Status
Not open for further replies.