• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans a badmandem out ere init dunt take no liyp from some next skett fam DUNNO

DUNNO..

DUNNO. FAM.

Damn this guys 15s are getting smaller their still a lot fucking better then what you would get for 15 off most people even good dealers who do too deals but they used to be fat as fuck plus I've gave half to my cousin for getting it for me which is only fair got at least £20 that my grandma is lending me, or more I'm lucky in an hour or silent matter.though I'm well I'm not sick so not gonna do ote now until tomorrow because if I do I will probably use it all which is a waste because again I'm not sick and won't be for a while(take note kids this is probably the best thing you do t kinda use heroin moderately)

Omg I swear as I'm typing this I just feel the rush or whatever you call it from smoking I've smoked most of it quite tasting I think off t just all kicked in then my vision is unclear and I feel nice and warm like Christmas this is weird because this is the same stuff I always get its my favourite because it's apparently not rated that strong so it's cheap but it seems to effect me more then other but still I'm surprised how much it effecting me does anyone else who smokes heroin find it doesn't kick in properly until a good 10 - 20 minutes obviously you can feel it instantly but I mean the peak seems to take a while for me which is why I like to smoke my whole dose as quick as possible then just kick back and let it work it's magic wow I don't know if it's because I've not used any since this morning, my tolerance has dropped because my use has been limited to one of two bags(btw what I get for one bag is probably 2-3 bags of what most other people get quantity wise not showing off just saying I used to use about half an egg a day for a week a good 4 or 5 weeks back but never only been using 1 or 2 bags since it was hard because I was stressed from not getting as high but now I think I am seeing the benefit)because I've been exercising a lot from gardening literally done 2 hours worth of gardening in half hour or all of the above either way... I feel goood ;) gonna finish it off smoke my toot but not before I rub a bit of the toot On a ciggy then smoke the ciggy :D hehehe sometimes you don't realise how good you have it until you don't like when I was at a hostel which was like a fucking hotel, I got my own bedroom my own bathroom got more benefits and had a spot where I could use my drugs discretely I had some good times there lol got kicked out though

Sertraline 150mg
Codeine 150mg
Dihydrocodeine 184.6mg
Gabapentin 1400mg
Depakote 1000mg
Trazodone 100mg
Chlorpromazine 100mg
Quetiapine 75mg
Cyclizine 50mg
Omeprazole 20mg

Floaty and high :)
Stomach uncomfortable and I keep getting this thing like a burp except vomit come up every time :( I think it's because I ran out of my DHC script so all that Dihydrocodeine came from Paramol meaning I've taken 12g of Acetaminophen in an 8 hour period (really dumb, I know). Hopefully that isn't a toxic dose.

A loooot of White Thai Kratom
10mg methylphenidate intranasal
Some spliffs

Wanting a depressant but content without one. Its a good thing i havent encountered dope yet in Richmond. Have definitely been abusing stimulants though.
You still in Richmond?

That is certainly a toxic dose @ChemicallyEnhanced and you shouldn't take more than 3 grams Acetaminophen per day. You probably won't die but your certainly putting yourself at risk. I believe that it used to be 4 grams in 24 hours but the guidelines have changed over the years. 12 grams of APAP is a fucking lot and it will surely do damage if its something you make habit of. Why didn't you do a CWE?

So actually, in total today- 100 ug acid dose. Plenty cannabis edibles. And 11.5 mg Etizolam. Oh shoot- plus 60 grams of Kava. All in all a lovely effect, enough acid for sure.

Even 50ug of real clean Dutch stuff combos wickedly with almost anything I swear.

Last edited:
That is certainly a toxic dose @ChemicallyEnhanced and you shouldn't take more than 3 grams Acetaminophen per day. You probably won't die but your certainly putting yourself at risk. I believe that it used to be 4 grams in 24 hours but the guidelines have changed over the years. 12 grams of APAP is a fucking lot and it will surely do damage if its something you make habit of. Why didn't you do a CWE?

A toxic dose is different to just taking more than what you should. I think the toxic dose for acetaminophen is 200mg/kg. I'm 54kg right now so the toxic dose for me is 10.8g so I probably have done a little damage to my liver but as long as I stay away from any APAP for a while, my liver should heal itself, right?
I didn't do a CWE because I'm stuck living with my parents right now and one of the biggest rules is no alcohol and no drugs or medication that hasn't been prescribed by a doctor. They've caught me doing a CWE before and even though I explained it was a safety and harm reduction thing they were NOT okay with it.
It was a one-off and not something I do on a regular basis.

morning blue world

Don't know what i need or want to do today and after this long weekend of reflecting on myself and having some time to think and also just crossing the threshold of being a full grown adult from a young adult my mindset has change and things need to change for me at the same time.

So...

5mg valium
10mg oxy
half a joint
shot of vodka in my tea..

Gonna cut down from now on and only use as i need and not as i want.
Happy Monday to all and good luck and all the best with a new week starting.

Sertraline 150mg
Codeine 150mg
Dihydrocodeine 184.6mg
Gabapentin 1400mg
Depakote 1000mg
Trazodone 100mg
Chlorpromazine 100mg
Quetiapine 75mg
Cyclizine 50mg
Omeprazole 20mg

Floaty and high :)
Stomach uncomfortable and I keep getting this thing like a burp except vomit come up every time :( I think it's because I ran out of my DHC script so all that Dihydrocodeine came from Paramol meaning I've taken 12g of Acetaminophen in an 8 hour period (really dumb, I know). Hopefully that isn't a toxic dose.

That's a pretty dangerous dose, specially with the list of medication you take everyday which pprobably aren't the best for your liver. If your pee gets dark during the next couple of hours, if your eyes turn kind of yellow or if you notice something weird then don't hesitate to go to the hospital immediately. A paracetamol overdose can take more than 24h to show symptoms and it's usually painless untill it's too late. Hope everything goes well, paracetamol is no joke at high doses.

OT:
Just woke up and took some kratom.

A toxic dose is different to just taking more than what you should. I think the toxic dose for acetaminophen is 200mg/kg. I'm 54kg right now so the toxic dose for me is 10.8g so I probably have done a little damage to my liver but as long as I stay away from any APAP for a while, my liver should heal itself, right?
I didn't do a CWE because I'm stuck living with my parents right now and one of the biggest rules is no alcohol and no drugs or medication that hasn't been prescribed by a doctor. They've caught me doing a CWE before and even though I explained it was a safety and harm reduction thing they were NOT okay with it.
It was a one-off and not something I do on a regular basis.
Coffee enemas are claimed to be exceptional for the liver's health. Even drinking coffee helps some.

^ that won't help paracetamol poisoning though, but taking NAC (N-acetylcysteine) will.

I'm pretty stoned smoking the last of my weed, hoping to get more tomorrow.

Enjoyed a nice glass of pinot grigio with a hotdog (mayo and mustard) and a bottle of San Pellegrino in Palm Desert last evening. Lots of sativa and Marlboro Reds driving through Angeles National and Mt. Baldy, out to Salton Sea then drive around La Quinta and San Jacinto on the way back, to stop at 110 overpass at Figueroa and 105 for a smoke. Car rally madness with kids out everywhere and streets and (freeway?) blocked up there so had to navigate around with only one fender bender and some kind directions from the kids as to how to get back out. Went home, woke up to more sativa and cigarettes, showered and shaved. Exchanged I love yous via text with my big sister, but still not okay to talk to anyone right now. Need to get more tobacco.

One Sauza silver 50ml shot with a can of ginger ale before supper. Got an I love you email from big brother. Said thank you. The Mother of our next door neighbors passed away at home a few nights ago (I was playing guitar in the garage when I heard her son shout and curse). Her husband passed away about 5 years ago, before we moved in. The funeral is in a few days so I'll shave and cut my hair and wear my best suit and shoes. I had stomach cramps from the tequila on an empty stomach but a double moka expresso worked it out. Smoking sativa shake and Malboro Reds tonight.

Just dropped 150 ug of acid will see how i feel in a hour was tempted to take one and a half to boost it to like 220 but i feel like it might be a bit to much will take 300-400 ug in October. Depending how im feeling in 2 hours i might take another half to give it a extra kick but 150 ug is always strong as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.