• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Bluelight!

It's Friday and my sleep cycle is all fucked courtesy of the 300mg armodafinil I took around midday yesterday... so decided to treat myself by dosing from my bed.

5.5g kratom
150mg armodafinil
1200mg phenibut
Drinking a coffee then gonna seize the day.

Morning Blue world.

Well after my coke binge last night i used the following to come down and level out.

12mg bromazepam
.5mg alzam
few hits H
200ml whiskey.

Feeling a lot better then i did a few hours ago, once again i can confirm that stims just arent for me. Will send it off to @JoEhJoEh :p when i get a gram free again.

had a line of s-isomer ketamine. Very fine grains sugar consistency. My racemic was more proper small crystals. Going to see where it takes me

I have to say... im floatin atm
the phenibut is peaking at the same time the gabapentin and pregabalin are on. just took .5mg alpraz as all that gaba makes me shake a bit and gonna dose some chocolate kratom.
:giggle:

Minus the pregab this was my exact combo yesterday. Today will be the same except I'm out of xanax and kratom powder. Though I do have about 10 fresh kratom leaves to chew on when I wish.

Waiting for the 600mg of gaba I just took to start doing its thing, while chewing a quid of kratom leaves. Then it's more gaba and phenibut.

Glad I'm keeping the kratom under 8 grams a day. Gonna start lowering. So far after long intermission breaks withdrawal hasn't seemed to have been a problem.

Oh and I got some wicked strong kava in the fridge that I prepared yesterday. Probably gonna hit that up a little bit later.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well. <3

I had to take lots of different stuff and somehow it didn't have the desired effect. lol

300mg Pregabalin
0.5mg Alprazolam
9mg Bromazepam
2.5mg Lorazepam
4mg Clonazepam
0.25mg Triazolam IN
60mg Oxycodone IN
12mg Hydromorphone IN
two cups of Gyokuro green tea, Ashwagandha, high CBD oil

and... yeah :unsure:

I had to take lots of different stuff and somehow it didn't have the desired effect. lol

300mg Pregabalin
0.5mg Alprazolam
9mg Bromazepam
2.5mg Lorazepam
4mg Clonazepam
0.25mg Triazolam IN
60mg Oxycodone IN
12mg Hydromorphone IN

dam I miss having a stash like that

300mg Pregabalin
0.5mg Alprazolam
9mg Bromazepam
2.5mg Lorazepam
4mg Clonazepam
0.25mg Triazolam IN
60mg Oxycodone IN
12mg Hydromorphone IN

Sounds like a hellish dose to knock horses out yet calming and blissful to me. soooooooooo jealous

Sounds like a hellish dose to knock horses out yet calming and blissful to me. soooooooooo jealous

Strangely I'm still feeling kinda on the edge which I obviously don't understand.

My friend had to stop me taking even more. Fortunately she left. lol

So I'm gonna add 0.5mg Alprazolam, 300mg Pregabalin and 60mg Oxycodone IN. Tough I'm pretty sure that it won't have a positive effect, but maybe I'm lucky. I'll see.

/edit: What a fuckin day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.