• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added:
500 ml 7% beer
Half a glas of wine
2.5 mg Zolpidem
1 mg xanax ( found it under the bed yaaaas)

Actually feeling good now whaaat ????

Just took some kratom.
I'm in the process of packing all my things cause next monday I'm moving to another city (pretty far away). It's a fucking torture lol I have so many useless things and have to put everything in my car. Once I finish with this I'm gonna have to clean my apartment too...

These sort of things drive me crazy lol maybe some carisoprodol would help, probably gonna take 250mg and smoke some weed to unwind.

Gonna buy a 12-pack of Beer for the next couple days and then I'm gonna take a break from alcohol for the week. Haven fallen back into daily drinking again and it's not the healthiest habit. Has helped keep my mind off the Dope tho.

Gonna buy a 12-pack of Beer for the next couple days and then I'm gonna take a break from alcohol for the week. Haven fallen back into daily drinking again and it's not the healthiest habit. Has helped keep my mind off the Dope tho.
CC, do you.still shoot dope? Bcz ya always say y snort all ye heroin these days. Hmmm did u collapse all Ur veins or wuuuujt? Mhm just curious

Ok guys, after being clean for a feww days i said fuck it AND took the followng™✓
-300mg pregabalin
-4mg clonazepam
AND just loaded my rig with60mg of pure morphine hydrochloride YUM
20 RED marlboro cigs to accompany that lovely mix.
Ok Time to bang bang bang.
lOveyaaa guys, nznity (Nico)
:D

CC, do you.still shoot dope? Bcz ya always say y snort all ye heroin these days. Hmmm did u collapse all Ur veins or wuuuujt? Mhm just curious

Yeah I do sometimes, that couple weeks I was. Snorted for the months before that. Usually my runs end with needles but when I initially relapse I start sniffing it. When I was younger I'd shoot for a couple years sometimes but yeah my veins aren't what they used to be and it gets hard to hit sometimes and hella frustrating. I do love the rush from IV but once I start getting tracked up again I'll leave it alone again.

Soooo what did I consume in the last cpl hrs!?
3.5mg Clonazepam
0.25mg Triazolam
20mg Nitrazepam
200mg strong Kanna extract IN
80mg Oxycodone IN
12mg Hydromorphone IN

I was high enough at 6 AM with no sleep to go for a 5 km walk with the dog to see the sunrise over the beach (which i didn’t really see because I was obsessively scrolling BL on my phone for most of it). A beautiful morning after a night that passed too quickly.

Yeah I do sometimes, that couple weeks I was. Snorted for the months before that. Usually my runs end with needles but when I initially relapse I start sniffing it. When I was younger I'd shoot for a couple years sometimes but yeah my veins aren't what they used to be and it gets hard to hit sometimes and hella frustrating. I do love the rush from IV but once I start getting tracked up again I'll leave it alone again.
Same here

Status
Not open for further replies.