How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crippling anxiety today again so here we go:
2,5 mg xanax
4 or 5 joints

Added:
500 ml 7% beer
1800 mg Lyrica
10 mg Zolpidem
3 joints
1 mg xanax

If this doesn't make me feel any better i'll fucking flip🙃🙃. Atleast now I can manage to sit up lol. Bc of anxiety I have layed down all day so managing to sit up is an improvement at least. 🙃🙃🙃🙃 time for another joint

Added:
500 ml 7% beer
1800 mg Lyrica
10 mg Zolpidem
3 joints
1 mg xanax

If this doesn't make me feel any better i'll fucking flip🙃🙃. Atleast now I can manage to sit up lol. Bc of anxiety I have layed down all day so managing to sit up is an improvement at least. 🙃🙃🙃🙃 time for another joint
holy fucking shit girl? if you don't mind me asking how much do you weight? you have a pretty heavy tolerance to hypnotic/sedative drugs LOL. i'd be passed out with all that shit. or probably not but smashed as fuck mumbling nonsense haha.

Does marijuana still work against anxiety for you? I used to find it good for anxiety for many years, but now weed will make my anxiety 50 times worse. I like it when I'm playing or listening to music or if I'm with friends and having an awesome day, but if I'm at all anxious about anything, it will make it so much worse. I can't kick back and smoke weed to relax at the end of the day anymore either, if I just sit around on weed it creates anxiety out of nowhere. I have to be doing something I can focus on. I get 10 times more anxiety on weed than I ever do on psychedelics.

Hmm did you have a pause after youve been smoking a while and then the anxiety thing came after you got on it again? Me and a lot of people i've talked with experience that weed is different for them after a long break.
On another note, one time I got like this heart cramp thing while high and after that I couldnt smoke for a long time without thinking I would die and got heart palpitations and hyper ventilated until I could not feel my face lol. This happened like 15 times maybe.. still kept smoking though 🙃

To answer your question: It atleast dulls the negative thoughts and give me some dopamin so it kinda works for anxiety.

holy fucking shit girl? if you don't mind me asking how much do you weight? you have a pretty heavy tolerance to hypnotic/sedative drugs LOL. i'd be passed out with all that shit. or probably not but smashed as fuck mumbling nonsense haha.

Yeah I think my half year of internet pregabalin buse fucked up my receptors or something. Bensos I never had a high tolerance for even when I took i every day for a while so I don't know whats up with that lol.
I weigh maye 49 or 50 kg I think?

Yeah I think my half year of internet pregabalin buse fucked up my receptors or something. Bensos I never had a high tolerance for even when I took i every day for a while so I don't know whats up with that lol.
I weigh maye 49 or 50 kg I think?
damnnn, that's so fucked up and awesome XDDD you're not alightweight by any means. Just know your dosing always so you don't pass out. Btw, the only thing missing in your combos is a BLOODY fucking strong opiate. I swear with that you'll feel 10000x more euphoric lols.

Hmm did you have a pause after youve been smoking a while and then the anxiety thing came after you got on it again? Me and a lot of people i've talked with experience that weed is different for them after a long break.
On another note, one time I got like this heart cramp thing while high and after that I couldnt smoke for a long time without thinking I would die and got heart palpitations and hyper ventilated until I could not feel my face lol. This happened like 15 times maybe.. still kept smoking though 🙃

To answer your question: It atleast dulls the negative thoughts and give me some dopamin so it kinda works for anxiety.

I was an all day every day smoker from age 17 to like 27, 28 maybe? I was also addicted to opiates for a lot of that time and gradually I started to not like weed that much. Then I quit opiates and liked it more again but did it a lot less often, still most days but like once in the day. I'm 37 now and it's just been in the last 2 years where it makes me way more anxious, I slowly started smoking less because of it and now I smoke anywhere from a couple of times a week to once every few months, it just depends. I pretty much know when it's going to be good now and I get super high again and it's more like a psychedelic for me than a "chill out" drug.

I was an all day every day smoker from age 17 to like 27, 28 maybe? I was also addicted to opiates for a lot of that time and gradually I started to not like weed that much. Then I quit opiates and liked it more again but did it a lot less often, still most days but like once in the day. I'm 37 now and it's just been in the last 2 years where it makes me way more anxious, I slowly started smoking less because of it and now I smoke anywhere from a couple of times a week to once every few months, it just depends. I pretty much know when it's going to be good now and I get super high again and it's more like a psychedelic for me than a "chill out" drug.
DUDE, same thing happened to me. WHen i got addicted to opiates heavily, I stopped using marijuana altogether. Idk what it is about opiates but they just make marijuana underwhelming.

DUDE, same thing happened to me. WHen i got addicted to opiates heavily, I stopped using marijuana altogether. Idk what it is about opiates but they just make marijuana underwhelming.

I find low dose edibles a great way to multiply the opioid nods...to a fucking extreme point. Although I always use like .1g of mids tops. So maybe 20mg THC?

Otherwise I can't deal with the awful paranoia generally. It doesn't taint the whole experience but looking back over a couple weeks it looks like panic attacks really pop up during weed use.

Hey everybody, hope you are doing well.

450mg Pregabalin
20mg Zolpidem
2mg Clonazepam
2.5mg Lorazepam
1mg Alprazolam
70mg DXM
60mg Oxycodone instant release nasal and 80mg oral (of course on an empty stomach)
vaped some decent weed

Total relaxation! 🤤

Tried going with just a point of ice in a vague being sensible/ tapering kind of way. Weirdly made me anxious and jittery in a 'hand over the rest motherfucker' kind of way. Holding fast.

Just a joint so far.
Trying too keep away from the 2.5 mg xanax that I have left. Been taking them every day for a week now don't wanna go through wd again -.-
Just bought 60 of 300mg Gabapentin so tomorrow will be nice probably <3

Gerook soos 'n spook

Stoned AF

1 joint white widow.

Got myself a 100g of this. Happy days :D

Last edited:
Took 20mgs of THC and will be redosing another 20mgs in 90mins. I'm drinking an Espresso right now and will have a second afterwards. Then I'm going to take 4mgs of Buprenorphine I've been alternating between that and 8mgs every other day in anticipation of the drop down. Getting some FAA Phenibut today so I plan on taking a couple grams of that this evening, should be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.