• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I apologize in advance if this comes off the wrong way, but that’s a fucking death sentence. Dude, mixing drugs is a BAD idea. Mixing more than 2 or 3 drugs is bad, but what you’ve done is fucking insane! Take it easy man. I’m sure you’re too young to check out

Normally I'd agree, but trust me, that dude will be fine

Just picked up 100 x 300mg gaba P to throw into the mix so have started staggering 1200mg every twenty minutes till either they are finito or I am stoned. Have ground up a few grams of a nice energetic sativa but will have to keep that on the down low as I have a new guy starting with me at work today and he seems suss as fuck but I’m his boss so will just send him to do other things when I feel like a high top up so one more cup of tea and away to work I go
Peace out Blue World and safe trips to all

Morning blue world

6mg bromazepam
1mg subutex
few bong hits
shot of whiskey

just slightly baked.

Lol, you actually make me feel a little better. I have been taking 8 to 10 mg Etizolam most days of late. I feel really bad about it. 1mg Etizolam is like 10mg Valium.

But I use loads of kava as you know, which very very strongly potentiates benzodiazepines, and vice versa.
typo, meant half a gram

2.3g phenibut
150mg armodafinil
40mg NSI-189
40mg tianeptine sulphate
20mg tianeptine sodium (couple hours after)
Coffee
400mg l-theanine

...so far today. Seems to be about the right amount of tianeptine to offset my DCK induced brainfog. Other stuff no doubt helps.

Happy Asteroid Day everyone! :p

Vallies again today for me

Weird thing is I'm still a bit anxious on them which is weird, slightly raised heartbeat, but they're meant to be legit as are galenika, and was helping me over the last few days on 80mg the day I got them and 70mg the day after, yesterday I cut down to 40mg I think, today so far it's 20mg

Whats going on?

Is it mirtazapine leaving my system it's been 3 days since I stopped mirtazapine ?

Oxycodone? or Oxymorphone? fuck that's a crazy dose lol. How many pills was that, why are you on oxy, yes I'm nosey as so interested in pills especially opioids and benzos

Pretty sure it's oxycodone lol. 300mg of oxymorphone insulated would be equivalent to around 1.5-2g of morphine IV IIRC, almost noone would survive that.

OT:
Caffeine and kratom. I'm still low on drugs ):

Oxycodone? or Oxymorphone? fuck that's a crazy dose lol. How many pills was that, why are you on oxy, yes I'm nosey as so interested in pills especially opioids and benzos
I get prescribed 80s 60s 20s and 10s I had a accident and had a few digits amputated so I get them for chronic pain
Ps it’s oxycontin

I get prescribed 80s 60s 20s and 10s I had a accident and had a few digits amputated so I get them for chronic pain
Ps it’s oxycontin

You get Oxys for missing fingers? No way, why is it like still painful, I thought fingers healed and you don't feel pain unless it's phantom limb pain

Crazy how our countrys are so different

Really enjoying three tabs this afternoon, a white on white variant. Very stimulating mentally, with a great body high as well.

Sniffed 6 bags of heroin and it's really good quality today best I have had in awhile. Almost got caught doing it in this cut by the station and police pulled up and I had to run and cut through alleyways and I lost them. Was sketchy as fuck but I got away, thank god cuz I have 7 bundles and 4 vials of crack...so you can see why I booked. That would have been a serious problem getting caught with all that, my dumb ass be sniffing drugs in public being an inpatient fool.

Alright well im ten bags in, best bundle in years honestly.

Can't wait to get home and smoke that Crack :D

You get Oxys for missing fingers? No way, why is it like still painful, I thought fingers healed and you don't feel pain unless it's phantom limb pain

Crazy how our countrys are so different

I don't want to speak for him, but I had read that most if not all amputees have phantom limb pain. I knew one guy who lost his arm in an accident years ago and he said that it basically never stopped hurting.

Nightraver aren't you in the UK? Yall still get some good meds I hear.

Slightly OT I am baffled by the mail system right now. I finally got something that I basically gave up on ever seeing, yet the kratom I ordered a week ago said it was on it's way but now tracking says it arrived at the town PAST mine. How does that even happen, they literally had to drive through my town to get there?! The shipping address is correct too! You actually have to drive down my street PAST MY HOUSE to get there lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.