• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mg+ of klonopin is totally gonna fuck you up

Stronger than Xanax? as I don't get fucked up on that either, I want a benzo that I can nod on, and not give a shit and gouch out like on smack, and no oramorph and Oxynorm don't make me gouch out either, tramadol a tiny bit once the SNRI in it wears off after about 4-5 hours

But nothing compares to heroin, but I'm not going back to it, I'll carry on finding a similar drug lol

Might of found a contact for oxys but not sure if they legit or fent ones hmmmmm tempting lo, never got chance to try oxys

Oh yes-45 grams of potent kava drunk down, 4.5 mg Etizolam total so far (2mg right after I finished my Kava sessiin- 45 g is a fair bit as well),

I did end up partaking in a little cannabis vaporization which really stoned me out and left me on my bed not wanting to move for quite some time lol, before I finally forced myself up to finish my Kava session.

Sizeable cannabis edible dosage right now. But still no acid today, hooray!

Bought three fireball shooters, had 3 beers and 1 left

Downed one shooter walking back, feeling niçe. :)

Not off doctors is it?

Etizolam is prescribed in some countries, Russia for example. Personally it's my favorite benzo I've tried (though I haven't tried many), it's like xanax except nicer-feeling. Also it's damn cheap, I ended up finding a source where a gram is so cheap that a single 1mg dose costs me 5 cents. Just have to be willing to make a solution with propylene glycol and dose it with a oral syringe.

Just have to be willing to make a solution with propylene glycol and dose it with a oral syringe

Yeah I'm not up for that, I have a thing for pills, It's like yummy drugs all in a neat little package, maybe that's similar to a heroin addict loving the noise foil makes when he's about to smoke heroin or the tzzzzzzzz of a bottle of cider being opened by an alcoholic (another ex said he got off on hearing a bottle of cider be opened)

I can't explain it, I was obsessed with xanax bars shape when I first had them, they looked cool, I'd only seen bars in documentary ls etc before

I don't buy bars now they're all fake I stick to pharma grade in blister packs, I'd try Etizolam but I really want blotters as that again is very new to me, but the only place I know has a minimum £60 spend as I'm not risking loosing my money if they get confiscated

Sorry for rambling, its the vallies I'm normally only talkative like this on xanax, maybe I'll send one if these pills to wedinos too lol

Picked up my rx yesterday and and ended up doing 300mg of ox last night and I’m paying for it now lmao been up since six and almost took me a hour and 100mg more ox to get out the bathroom

evening blue world

slept or nodded the day away, was great.

total for the day
15mg valium
1600mg gabapentin
400mg tramadol
150 mg pregabalin
0.5mg triazolam
300ml vodka

Yeah feeling a bit messed up and slow. just wanna rest some more.
Damn. I apologize in advance if this comes off the wrong way, but that’s a fucking death sentence. Dude, mixing drugs is a BAD idea. Mixing more than 2 or 3 drugs is bad, but what you’ve done is fucking insane! Take it easy man. I’m sure you’re too young to check out

Status
Not open for further replies.