• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10ng ambien insufflated, 10mg ambien crunched, tried to sublingual but mostly ate.
44mg DCK - didn't want to do any of this for a few weeks, but, honestly, my low insufflated GABAergic dose seemed to be having a paradoxical effect. Making me MORE unsettled, not less.

It's also possible, of course, that the half cigarette I smoked, the 60mg Tianeptine, 80mg NSI-189, 300mg Phenylpiracetam, 70mg Fasoracetam I dosed earlier on today also had some interactions.

My laptop screen looks like a marble surface. Definitely some psychedelic weird atuff happening. Ahaha, just as I was typing the word "weird" I was taking back to one of my earlier ketmaine trips where this word featured in them frequently, courtesy of a poster on my partner's wall. The letters kinda hung there, took on 3 dimensional proportions, while the screen and forum lazed back in the effervescent light that shrouded it's marble contours. Like a momentary connection - an impossible one - across time, across space, and across mind, a fragment of a psychedelic adventure long gone making a low key appearence in a quite different one much later. Another place, time, reality... I wonder if I had written a different word... would that connection still have happened, and if it did, would I have changed my past...?:unsure:

EDIT: OK, it's 3 in the fucking morning and I've already taken 150mg Armodafinil, so I guess this is the way we're going! Also took 2 heaping tablespoons of piracetam to reassociate myself, followed by some phenibut and 300mg pregabalin to settle myself the fuck down.

Before that I took another 36mg DCK fairly quickly, and had some pretty cool "holing in the dark with ambient music on earphones" experiences... like... it is raining and windy here right now... so was just wandering around my flat in the dark to test the effects of dissociatives on my night vision (@dopamimetic :LOL:) and ended up getting to this weird place where I was honestly pretty lost and my surroundings started to merge with the illusion. Like, I'd find myself pushing against glass that hadn't been there before, watching snow fall outside... and on a train passing through drab, grey villages... eventually as always the train stopped and it was like a side door opened and I was just gonna have to get out of this carriage into like a wet forest or something in the pitch darkness, and I did have a moment where I was like wait... what the FUCK!? The trip stops here for real!? But then obviously eventually I grasped at a light switch and came to like hugging my fridge, I think the trees were some boxes or something... but, damn, haha, that was fun, feels a bit meaningless now and definitely not unfamiliar territory, but that was fun.

Fuck, though, fucking, zolpidem, the entire reason I'm gonna be fucking loopy all day is that I decided to take zolpidem to have a more fun evening. Mission accomplished though actually.

Hope everyone is happy and well.

Last edited:
Well Monday here you are again you raging bitch
120mg oxy railed
2400mg gaba p
A very potent vape of sativa
One half pint mug of very strong British breakfast blend tea
One hand rolled cigarette 🚬
I fucking hate Monday’s so much

Well Monday here you are again you raging bitch
120mg oxy railed
2400mg gaba p
A very potent vape of sativa
One half pint mug of very strong British breakfast blend tea
One hand rolled cigarette 🚬
I fucking hate Monday’s so much

Well I gotta say your Monday is looking a lot better than most I've seen lol

OK... think ive assessed..loha
drinkin beer til 6 am and its doing nothing for my state... a little relaxing but Afterward i will get breakfast and seek my script of 50 x 2mg vyvase. may help. pray it does.
weed like a mf
imma take another 600mg gabap
300mg pregab
maybe my last valium and pain pill , too... been sittin for months.
cofffee
thinks its my day to dose phenibut. if im off track imma dose it anyway got a lot to do and i wanna be in an altered dtae to be able to deal with these fuckin ass bastard. lol
hey... venting and thanks for being here. really. wouldnt be where im at if it were not for yall mfs.
Guess imma eat chicken and drugs to stabilize. if i have my mountai i wouldnt need all this shit as the stress would be removed, no? Maybe it's jusyt my stress around dead people and it is mine to deal with: It will get dealt with in i expect a beautiful change. been dreamin of it forteeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrssssssssssss
eat some food and be back to update.

Pretty bad monday as well lol. I have a severe shortage of drugs right now...

Just 3.2g of kratom so far.
Need some kind of stimulant but all I have is coffee, green tea, black tea and a bag of chai tea. Could make some coffee but I might just use that final bag of chai tea and get it over with, yeah I think I'm in the mood for some chai latte. I'll make myself believe that I'm drinking meth tea.

I've been waiting on half a key of kratom and I'm about to run out of what I have now. FUCK YOU COVID-19 YOU'VE STOLEN SO MANY DRUGS FROM ME

I'm gonna get into mead though. I ordered a 4 pack, but as I said I can't seem to get anything in the mail, so I'm gonna take a trip to the local brewery tomorrow.

Day is almost finished

total tally;
12mg bromazepam
.5mg alzam
2mg subutex
weed and a lot
.5mg Golden teachers ( just a freebie from a mate)
few beers and sipping some whiskey now.

Feeling very sedated atm but will be slacking off on the booze and see if this small dose of shrooms will touch sides.

Took more valium today, 80mg yesterday and 70mg the day before, and I'll probably take more soon, so much for just taking these to help me sleep lol

Sorry if I'm repeating myself anywhere I'm forgetful today, for some reason lol

I prefer vallies to Xanax I know why I was addicted to vallies for years now lol

Day is almost finished

total tally;
12mg bromazepam
.5mg alzam
2mg subutex
weed and a lot
.5mg Golden teachers ( just a freebie from a mate)
few beers and sipping some whiskey now.

Feeling very sedated atm but will be slacking off on the booze and see if this small dose of shrooms will touch sides.
Are you sure you meant 0.5mg of shrooms? A sub threshold microdose is 200mg, i.e. 0.2 grams.

I first assumed you typed 0.5 grams, before closer inspection. 0.5mg is like nothing at all, in terms of dose and effect. And apart from that, it is practically immeasurable, you would need the best, most accurate milligram scales in the world.

0.5 grams I would estimate to be a logical low dose to get some light, observable effects. More than a microdose, way less than a macrodose.

So me today so far- 1.5mg Etizolam, a little cannabis edible infused coconut oil.

I made a 30 gram jar of Kava, two thirds drunk so far.

More Etizolam and kava to follow, at least one more but larger dose of edible cannabis. Probably no cannabis vaporization today.

And strictly no acid for me today. About 55ug yesterday. Day off I think! I trip too much I have to admit, like 115 trips since October.

Last edited:
Took more valium today, 80mg yesterday and 70mg the day before, and I'll probably take more soon, so much for just taking these to help me sleep lol

Sorry if I'm repeating myself anywhere I'm forgetful today, for some reason lol

I prefer vallies to Xanax I know why I was addicted to vallies for years now lol
Lol, you actually make me feel a little better. I have been taking 8 to 10 mg Etizolam most days of late. I feel really bad about it. 1mg Etizolam is like 10mg Valium.

But I use loads of kava as you know, which very very strongly potentiates benzodiazepines, and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.