• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@schizopath - Chewing means swallowing. And swallowing means you only get about 10%. normal route is under the tongue, which gets you 35 %. Up the nose is anywhere from 40 to 100, depending on the dose.

8mgs Bupernorphine
105mgs Amphetamine
15 grams of Red Vein/UEI Kratom mix

Working on my 6th beer and I haven't taken any amps since like 3pm so it really helped smoothen out the landing. Have two more left for the night and I'm drinking really slow. My ex has a bottle of bourbon if I need shots but I don't wanna be really hungover. Gotta pick up some Ecstacy and other goodies tommorow and it involves me having to travel and whatnot. Leaving NYC for a week or two and going back down by the shore again.

Last edited:
lying on the bar - dude, where are my drugs and what have we done???

JJ

Last edited:
Smoking on this as described earlier. Doesn't even have the dispensary name on it that I see, but it only has where it was grown. About 12 miles from where purchased. Not the best, but I'm digging it for now.

t6z12rl.jpg

Took another .5mg clonazepam. I'm fucked.

But this is Gorilla Glue????

Morning Fix:
200mg Tramadol liquid form (not because of its opioid effect. I doesn't even notice it. I just like it because of its instant SSRI/SNRI effects.)
450mg Pregabalin
1.5mg Clonazepam
1.25mg Lorazepam
60mg Oxycodone instant release oral and 60mg nasal
2 cups of English breakfast tea

Now I'm gonna vape some tasty weed
80mg Oxycodone nasal
6mg Bromazepam
1.5mg Clonazepam
0.125mg Triazolam

Last edited:
Fucking hell, I'm sober (I didn't number the billions of active metabolites of the litres of benzos I took the last week, but that doesn't count). Didn't take anything today. Okay, the maid was here until now. But I didn't take anything!!🤣

JJ

She didn't let you take a little taste of that Pussy Factory? Always strongest with Beet and Bloody red black time right wall explore happened to us thesis all take long time.

Forgive my drug induced pervation. Just scooped up 100 bags of Heroin, 8 pressed Ecstacy pills that are grenade's and I haven't tried it. He also threw me 4 vials of Crack Cocaine for good measure. So far today I have taken.

5 bags of strong Heroin
1 Grenade MDMA pressed pill
10 grams of Kratom Red Vein/UEI

<edit> make that 8 bags of dope and two e-bombs.

~Cosmic Charlie
ahhhhhhh i bet with my tolerance right now, i'd be passed out with the needle still in my arm with one of those bags qq

Forgive my drug induced pervation. Just scooped up 100 bags of Heroin, 8 pressed Ecstacy pills that are grenade's and I haven't tried it. He also threw me 4 vials of Crack Cocaine for good measure. So far today I have taken.

5 bags of strong Heroin
1 Grenade MDMA pressed pill
10 grams of Kratom Red Vein/UEI

<edit> make that 8 bags of dope and two e-bombs.

~Cosmic Charlie
i was an etard when i was younger I miss that shit

if you do it max twice a year it's still fucking amazing after all these years.
I bet so many good times and I've never been to a rave, but I feel i could dose more responsibly now that I'm not a kid, almost every time I yawn i can hear my blood flow kind like when I was rolling have never forgotten

I bet so many good times and I've never been to a rave, but I feel i could dose more responsibly now that I'm not a kid, almost every time I yawn i can hear my blood flow kind like when I was rolling have never forgotten
fuck man, you just made me remember the roll feeling hahaha so fucking soft, AHHHHH even better than dope. Although i always shoot up before i roll and after i roll these days. haha

900mg of pregabalin. Went into town to get some jobs done. Bad idea, couldn't even walk in a straight line, for fucks sake, let alone make coherent conversation with the poor shop assistant I approached for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.