• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riding a hangover plus a strongggg cup of Joe. Gonna add in some Etiz soon to calm my gut and then head out to some lunch with my in-laws. I've been feeling pretty good about life for like, at least 72 hours straight now, and I really, really hope I can continue this feeling... so sick of depression, anxiety, etc.

I'm fairly drunk at the moment. Just got home from a small house party where I drank some vodka and not sure how many beers, also smoked a big spliff and took 3.5g of kratom on the way home. Also took 2mg of diazepam and to be honest I didn't really finished that spliff so I'm going to do that now.

Testing out some new carts. Raw Garden, strain is Lime Mojito, 84% thc and generally good reviews.

Sixty mg of oxy railed and 1200mg of gabapentin
Don’t pick up more ox till tomorrow morning but I have forty mg put away for after work today so I’m not sick tonight and il be smoking my brains out as much as humanly possible
Hate going to work in a half dose but that’s what I get for being greedy

Morning Blue World

100mg tramadol
75g pregabalin
400mg gabapentin
6mg bromazepam
100ml rum with bubblegum juice lol

Day 8: No H

still doing good and no H but i have overindulge a bit

So far I’ve only had 100mg pregab and 1200mg gabapentin am just waiting to find out when I’ve to pick up my ox as the chemist never put my repeat rx in so have to phone the doc at nine to find out. Fingers crossed there is no fuck up

Just picked up my ox thanks be lmho but I didn’t think I was going to get them till tomorrow so I’m an effort to stave off the cursed rattling I ended up taking five grams of gabapentin and tbh I’m fucking melted so have just railed 140mg of oxy and going to listen to some tunes in the bath for half an hour then gona smoke some weed till I start nodding

Still chewing the bupre. Propably doing something wrong. I feel like its working but just a little. Still drinking an energy drink also.

Testing out some new carts. Raw Garden, strain is Lime Mojito, 84% thc and generally good reviews.
I wish a had the chance anyhow, to test these beautiful Strains. Mostly indica ones oh goooosh.......

rains

Fuck Austria..

Meh

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.