• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell off the wagon. Half a litre of vodka and 50mg of diazepam so far, purely for medicinal purposes after hacking my finger up with a hedge trimmer. There’s always an excuse to use though isn’t there. At least my fingers gone numb now anyway

Fell off the wagon. Half a litre of vodka and 50mg of diazepam so far, purely for medicinal purposes after hacking my finger up with a hedge trimmer. There’s always an excuse to use though isn’t there. At least my fingers gone numb now anyway

APPLAUSE

Hospital?

JJ

Afternoon lads, starting to be a pretty nice day and I can say I am happily vibing and got some sleep last night, and a good experience with 2f-dck last night, dosed 105mg nasally split into 3 doses in the course of 2 hours. Great for a test run. Didn't achieve much disassociation but honestly just the buzz felt better than most K I've had lately. Trying to find the hole with it at some point.

Morning doses have included:
10mg S-citalopram
15mg 4f-MPH
100mg Tramadol
50mg O-tramadol

I like the smooth stimulation and slight euphoria I've been getting from 4f-MPH and I really plan on using this one properly so let's see how it goes.

Stacking tramadol with the o-tram certainly makes it more effective and I have only taken 6gs a day of kratom for the past several days and have been doing well. Normal kratom consumption in range of 15-30 gs.

Have noticed I'll get the RLS if it's been too long without kratom, so I have still been taking one dose, spaced as far as I can.

APPLAUSE

Hospital?

JJ
[/[/QUOTE] hopefully it won't be a hospital job. Unless it gets infected I'll stick to the booze, benzos and maybe treat myself to a little brown if it gets worse

10mg 3-Hydroxyzepam
1 Wappa-Joint
300 mg Oxazepam

good night :)

JJ

EDIT: OMG and of course feeding the cats! :D

Last edited:
MOrnng blue world

Slept semi okay
just stoned from my wake and bake and waiting on the rest of the meds
2 joints swazi ( i toll mini paper sized joints )
5mg valium
400mg gabapentin
200mg tramadol

Got more mowing to do today reason i upped the tramadol

Why use excuses? I just like getting high.

Nobody is judged here, and this is one of the very big and important reasons here for me to be a member and to are able to really be honest without any mods they laugh at you or immediately kick you for nothing and forever (happened to me). And I'm so grateful, really, that I can say I'm taking Coka when my purse is filled enough. In other drug-forums they nearly burnt me and were extremely rude to me even If I just took it. It is my decision and if anyone has anything against it, go away. I'm also not judging anybody. Thank you.

We all have to carry our small/middle/big packages, haven't we?

So again, thank you Bluelight and especially the whole staff. And of course all the members they are so understanding and never hide their use. You and of course the users have a really really enjoyable atmosphere here. Thank you so much for not judging me, even for my stupid high RC-Benzo-intake.

Uhm- and for my stupidity in general ;)

I love you :)

JJ

EDIT: Oh, uhm, back to topic

I ingested (additionally to the other stuff) 10 mg Pyrazolam and 5 mg Alprazolam

Last edited:
Good evening folks I hope everyone is as well as can be
I’ve just been hitting my usual dose of oxy and gabapentin but picked up a few moggies aka nitrazepam today and a few grams of very nice gorilla glue so I intend to melt into the couch tonight and will probably forget the new episode of rick and morty if I make it that far on without crashing but I’m bored so seems like a plan 😃

Welp here I am on day 2 again cause I came upon more m-amp. But it's been chill and I haven't spiraled or even done it compulsively (well, I was able to stop anyway). Strict dosing regimen and timing, and not staying up longer than 2 days at a time.

Blended up my first batch of etiz and I dare say it's a game changer.

Hours of various fuckery smoking, hrailing, nasal doses M-amp the previous evening
My last 30mg M-amp bump round 5am
10mg s-citalopram and
100mg Tram + 50mg O-tramadol shortly after
6g white + green mix kratom round 8am
Spent some time brewing
1mg Etizolam around 2pm
26mg 2fdck around 4pm
1mg etizolam around 445pm

And I'm feeling oh so fine. Stimulants are basically my Achilles heel. But luckily I have found some conclusions about my previous bad couple weekends that have made me feel better, and I've adjusted. I really shouldn't tweak without benzos or opis I think.

Residual meth high and just took 3.2g of kratom.
Got some high cbd weed (the legal kind) so I've been smoking that mixed with regular weed. I feel like it changes the effects a bit, it kind of makes the high more pleasant.

I took 14mg of 2C-B-fly and 1 hit of LSD this morning. I also discopvered that my scale had some meth shards stuck to it from when I had meth, I have been finding them here and there, this time it was just about 20mg so I snorted it, and actually it was quite a nice addition. I think that's really it now though. Had a nice trip, got a bit stressed because I was working on a house project and realized some systemic issues with my house. And then my mom was like it's your grandma's birthday, we're doing an extended family Zoom meeting. So that was awkward, but it was fine. Since then I've had some etizolam, and some alcohol... trying to get sleepy.

I poured out 250g of GHB yesterday, it has beenb causing me nothing but misery, in fact I ended up in the ER from it a few weeks ago, but kept using it. My bandmates texted me and said that they thought I seemed off the last time we met, so I came clean, they were there for me when I ended up in the ER so I felt bad but it also felt good to let them know I dumped it out. Glad I got rid of it, hopefully I won't suffer too much, I have phenibut to wean down if needed, I've felt fine today though I did do some gabaergics eventually. Tomorrow we'll see.

Feeling good. Eating a 500gram of meatballs and smashed potatoes with american sauce. Life is good.

Dude be careful of them meatballs man, I heard one time and you're hooked... and 500g is a massive dose.

Welp here I am on day 2 again cause I came upon more m-amp. But it's been chill and I haven't spiraled or even done it compulsively (well, I was able to stop anyway). Strict dosing regimen and timing, and not staying up longer than 2 days at a time.

Blended up my first batch of etiz and I dare say it's a game changer.

Hours of various fuckery smoking, hrailing, nasal doses M-amp the previous evening
My last 30mg M-amp bump round 5am
10mg s-citalopram and
100mg Tram + 50mg O-tramadol shortly after
6g white + green mix kratom round 8am
Spent some time brewing
1mg Etizolam around 2pm
26mg 2fdck around 4pm
1mg etizolam around 445pm

And I'm feeling oh so fine. Stimulants are basically my Achilles heel. But luckily I have found some conclusions about my previous bad couple weekends that have made me feel better, and I've adjusted. I really shouldn't tweak without benzos or opis I think.

Etizolam really is a lifesaver for stim binges. I got 3.5g of meth a couple of weeks ago and I slept every night at least a little, but only because of etizolam.

I poured out 250g of GHB yesterday, it has beenb causing me nothing but misery, in fact I ended up in the ER from it a few weeks ago, but kept using it. My bandmates texted me and said that they thought I seemed off the last time we met, so I came clean, they were there for me when I ended up in the ER so I felt bad but it also felt good to let them know I dumped it out. Glad I got rid of it, hopefully I won't suffer too much, I have phenibut to wean down if needed, I've felt fine today though I did do some gabaergics eventually. Tomorrow we'll see.
Etizolam really is a lifesaver for stim binges. I got 3.5g of meth a couple of weeks ago and I slept every night at least a little, but only because of etizolam.

Yeah, I could see that getting kinda goofy with family haha. I have been enjoying 2f-dck tonight a lot, it seems like it's got the positive brightness of k, but there's just like, I dont know a little more emotion and depth to it. Felt very warm. Was basically peaking when I was trying to type a comment, but I didn't get flustered at all.

I think I've nailed down basically what I need to do with it to hole at this point, but my first impressions are pretty positive. Never did dck and honestly never been a big fan of k in general. Unless it's good. Rarely is on the street so if I gotta get something it'll just be one of the analogues cause they're better imo.

Def been a MXE fan cause it had just some cryptic magic about it that I haven't felt elsewhere really, but it was very hallucinogenic and psychedelic in my opinion. The wife and I had so many amazingly cathartic and therapeutic trips on it, to the point that she really doesn't even like dissos unless it's just us.

The 2f-dck has a little more psychedelia to it kinda like MXE, althought it is veeery different than MXE, it was just straight up warm and emotional vibes, whereas to me MXE did have that kinda analytical brain fuck about it.

And yeah the etizolam has saved my ass while my docs been letting my kpins run dry. Also dealing with clonazolam will be tricky business as well, hence why I've been trying to mess around with the volumetric dosing a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.