• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
800mg hydroxycloroquine IV on my groin.
a cup of tea & 1 cigarette
Cheers guys, happy saturday.

another
8 hits of H
300ml whiskey
all in 3 separate doses
OKay so i just had my last 2 hits of H (have another bag but don't want to use it)
50ml brandy and coke (whiskey ephelile)

So if i waited till 7-8 tonight, roughly 5 hours from now. Would it be safe or a waste to take my Disco Biscuits?

Okay well I couldn't wait any longer. Just took 1 disco biscuit.
Got the fire going and soft tunes to set the vibe.

800mg hydroxycloroquine IV on my groin.
a cup of tea & 1 cigarette
Cheers guys, happy saturday.

Are you serious about being on hydroxychloroquine?

Just had some dinner and drank a pretty nice Belgium beer (chouffe soleil). I'm smoking a spliff right now, almost out of weed again...

Ended up taking about 30mg of meth today which was more than I needed to be honest, I'm not feeling uncomfortable at all but I hope it won't make me stay up too late tonight. My sleeping schedule has been pretty messy lately (even if I don't take stimulants), I need to work on that somehow because going to bed at 2:30-3am every night can't be too good for me.

@schizopath I wish I had your self.control with bupe before I got on methadone. 2mg or less taken with adequate breaks is for me one of the ultimate opioids. Methadone is nice, but after taking it almost every day for 3 years it's losing it's clout....

Morning warm and fuzzy Blue World
Hope everyone is having an awesome morning like me
My trip last night till wee hrs of this morning was great and what i expected. My toungue and the inside of my mouth is a bit rough and tender and teeth sore. Ended up taking both, just riding the afterglow for a while now till i switch to downers

But so far
1 joint swazi

@sewerslide.666mg Disco biscuit is a specific street name for MDMA but this MDMA is mixed with 2cb, so a candyflip in one.

3g kratom which evidently was enough to make me feel normal again, just about to have a large black coffee which will probably get me even further towards that aim. Hope everyone is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.