• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only had 2mg of 3-ho-phenazepam today. Trying to feel out what this benzo has to offer.

Took 1mg yesterday and fell asleep but I had also taken etiz and smoked CBD bud and was hungover and lacking sleep so I think napping was inevitable. Not sure I can feel anything from the 2mg 3-ho-phenpam yet. Trying to wait a bit and see where it goes before dosing something else.

It looks like dinner is going to be considerably more interesting than breakfast 🍄

100mg tramadol
40mg oxycodone
Been smoking, no joking
10mg 5-meo-mipt

Wish me luck, as the SO didn't join so I will likely just be nerding out on here. Happy Friday

Cocaine during the whole day, 5 mg diclazepam, 10 mg etizolam, 6 mg 3-Hydroxyzepam and a Wappa-Joint now. Perhaps 2,3 roofies and then having a good sleep hopefully.

JJ

Kratom and many night-time spliffs. I was at the beach so didn't really take any drugs during the day except for my morning kratom.

I just had the nicest bit ever I have perfected my inhale technique oh man it felt like my throat got slowly warmer and warmer in a good way until it was red not like bath then spread to the rest of my body so yeah heh I'm pretty baked (literally) I also got some Nottingham grade super weed for later I'm a simple man weed and opiates(preferably heroin only thing that can satisfy the mental urge) ofcourse the ritual is so damn addictive and I do feel a bit cool when I'm high but when I'm sober but not quite withdrawing I do think and see it for what it is... filth but as Thomas once said in T & J "BUT I'M HAPPY"

Finally..

5mg valium
6 hits H
100ml whiskey

Starting to feel warm with slight head buzz.

So sad I used up the last of my OC earlier, took .5mg of Clonazepam
To come down from Moxy tripping earlier but I'm thinking I just need some kratom at this point. H would obviously be preferable but don't get me started 😑

morning.

just stood up and were having 3 small lines of coke. I feel my body is resetting, that's a good thing ;)

JJ

EDIT: Added a few lines more and 4 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam.

Last edited:
Only had 2mg of 3-ho-phenazepam today. Trying to feel out what this benzo has to offer.

Took 1mg yesterday and fell asleep but I had also taken etiz and smoked CBD bud and was hungover and lacking sleep so I think napping was inevitable. Not sure I can feel anything from the 2mg 3-ho-phenpam yet. Trying to wait a bit and see where it goes before dosing something else.

hey,

you mean 3-hydroxyphenazepam?

JJ

If yes, I love it together with Bromazolam they are my favourites.

The 3-Hydroxyphenazepam is very strong and sedating/hypnotic lets say the first 4 hours and then it turns into an anxiety med.When I lie down after I took it it's sometimes also a bit trippy in my opinion. You close your eyes and think you fall asleep, and you couldl, but you dont need to - I always have funny dreams of it, half awake, half sleeping. I don't feel the long half life that but friends with anxiety disorders love it - because of the long half life (guess 38 to 45 hrs or something) you will be fine also tomorrow because of it's potency to help with anxiety.

What I don't get is why they bring more and more RC-Benzos with such a long halflife and such antikonvulsive effects onto the market. shorter halflife would be better...

JJ

As far as I know you have a tolerance to benzos, haven't you? Then 2 mg are not enough for you. To really feel it I take minimum 4 mg. Just a little hint...

JJ

another
8 hits of H
300ml whiskey
all in 3 separate doses

Feeling nicely high and content with myself, plus also super happy as i also just scored halcion .25mg x10 and dormicum 15mg x3 and another 30x 400mg gabapentin

another
8 hits of H
300ml whiskey
all in 3 separate doses

Feeling nicely high and content with myself, plus also super happy as i also just scored halcion .25mg x10 and dormicum 15mg x3 and another 30x 400mg gabapentin
Well done brotha, uvebeen clean allí week. Enjoy yourself.

Well done brotha, uvebeen clean allí week. Enjoy yourself.

8 hits of H? In which time? Correct me if Im wrong because I have nothing to do with opiates but isn't that a whole lot of stuff? Or are you doing very tiny shots?

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.