• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's the extended release oxynorm I'm on I was on oxycontin for four years the extended release and instant along with gabapentin for chronic pain after a bad accident which I'm told I will probably be on the rest of my life but iv halfed my dose in the last six months trying to cut down
Not sure why they changed the brand on me that's why I thought maybe they had put me on tamper proof ones or something as I'd never heard of oxynorm

I'm gonna look into nootropics again in an effort to stop using real shit which could possibly get me thrown back in jail. Which do you like the most? I'm mainly looking for more productive stuff and might give tianeptine a try again. I tried phenylpiracetam a long time ago but I was also on other shit so I couldn't really tell what it did.
I've tried a whole bunch of them, if you've never tried any before I'd recommend starting on the basics - Piracetam and some kind of choline source, and probably noopept. They are "subtle" though, so if you're looking for something you can FEEL A LOT you might be disappointed, but the basics do help. Noopept especially - I often find to be suprisingly anxiolytic after a few days of dosing (or with a single megadose, not advisable to do repeatedly or often, not sure why as it's probably quite nontoxic but can't be sustainable).

Aniracetam is also a highly anxiolytic racetam, maybe the most so, definitely feels like something, although still subtle.

Phenylpiracetam is a lot stronger and pretty much a dopaminergic stimulant, if a fairly forgiving one, but tolerance builds rapidly so you can't use more than a few times a week. RGPU-95 is a very new one, even stronger than phenylpiracetam, but otherwise basically the same with an additional dose of GABA-ergic anxiolysis.

My favourites and mainstay for the past few years though, even though they are not any of them, strictly speaking "nootropics", are tianeptine, armodafinil, and phenibut. Not sustainable to use every day except maybe armodafinil or modafinil, but keep doses in check and take breaks and you can use them fairly frequently for a long time in my experience - and many people do.

It might be worth noting that I've now moved experimentally from armodafinil as a wakefulness agent/performance enhancer to low doses of racemic amphetamine to treat my self-diagnosed ADHD... may not be advisable, definitely venturing even further outside the realm of mild and sustainable substances now. But yeah, I'd suggest you look into the previously mentioned substances roughly in that order, as that's pretty much what I did.

Today:
45mg racemic amphetamine
9g kratom
Coffee

I am about to take
5 x Ketogan (5 mg ketobemidone each)
8 x 20 mg Methadone
10 mg Clonazepam
50 mg Diazepam
10 mg Alprazolam
10 mg Etizolam
100 mg Promhathezin to potentiate.

And much later during the night I have a gram of cocaine ready for consumption.

But first the ketobemidone euphoria. I absolutly love it.

I am about to take
5 x Ketogan (5 mg ketobemidone each)
8 x 20 mg Methadone
10 mg Clonazepam
50 mg Diazepam
10 mg Alprazolam
10 mg Etizolam
100 mg Promhathezin to potentiate.

And much later during the night I have a gram of cocaine ready for consumption.

But first the ketobemidone euphoria. I absolutly love it.
Oh shit are you that Danish poster who has scripts for everything?

Ugh about 50mg nucynta... I miss my op40’s so bad . Oxy has such a clean feeling no body load and a great stimulating happy feeling , these nucynta suck bad tapendol sucks.. been having a pity party here I want my oxy backkkkkk.
Bought some Kratom to help boost my mood , just took 3 grams mixed into my strawberry apple sauce not bad at all, we will see if it lives up to all the hype .
Stay safe y’all ♥️

Ugh about 50mg nucynta... I miss my op40’s so bad . Oxy has such a clean feeling no body load and a great stimulating happy feeling , these nucynta suck bad tapendol sucks.. been having a pity party here I want my oxy backkkkkk. co
Bought some Kratom to help boost my mood , just took 3 grams mixed into my strawberry apple sauce not bad at all, we will see if it lives up to all the hype .
Stay safe y’all ♥
[/QUOTEcoffe coffee kratom with a piss o weed

Coffee and 1mg etiz. Decided to quit coffee starting tomorrow. Not worth the GI distress any longer, my diet is good enough I don't need it to help move things along, so to speak.

Wife and I split a bottle of Lilet Blanc. Am very tipsy. Am very annoyed by the loud tejano music coming from the apartment above us. They’re fucking singing at the top of their lungs. It’s almost funny but I’m scared they won’t pass out by the time we want to -_-

Anyhow, morning blue world..

Just woke up after a benzo induced coma jk. But really needed a lot after that stim binge, this corona virus lock down have me limited to certain things only but a change of pace.
Had some exotic weed and extract just now, ... Very stoned and and also just had 2g of golden teachers. Its 3:37am at the moment and then sunrise in 2hrs roughly.. Can't wait for that.. The golden teachers should have peaked by then.

Long line off the plate, night two.
200mg pregabalin
3 beers
25mg hydroxyzine
2.5mg abilify

I think abilify negates stims, I find no use for the drug but I'm trying..

Quite high got a free bag of gear ive been surviving a lot on a little bit of free gear or methadone(one decent dose) of either or both if I'm lucky thanks to some good friends I'm so lucky to have such good friends and family

Btw if I made a patreon and called it the Pete needs bread charity would anyone here donate ill be your friend and like you a little or a lot depending on how much you donate

Had my usual dose 100mg ox and 2400 mg gabapentin so far this morning and since yesterday I was talking about reclaim from my mighty vape I made hot milk with the oil and holy fuck it was amazing was almost tripin but still got a residual high just now lmho but will need to be patient waiting for more weed coming
Will chug an energy drink with another 1200 gabapentin see if that helps
Hate not having weed nothing else kicks in right without it 😢

About to forego my caffeine cessation and have some sweet tea. Got almost no sleep due to a loud neighbor. He's still awake, never slept. I hate to say it but... I'm thinking I'll call the cops soon if my landlord can't do anything. Not sure the cops can either but maybe they can put the fear of the law into him.

Anyhow, morning blue world..

Just woke up after a benzo induced coma jk. But really needed a lot after that stim binge, this corona virus lock down have me limited to certain things only but a change of pace.
Had some exotic weed and extract just now, ... Very stoned and and also just had 2g of golden teachers. Its 3:37am at the moment and then sunrise in 2hrs roughly.. Can't wait for that.. The golden teachers should have peaked by then.
Well my early morning trip was awesome, now just more of an afterglow effect. Wasn't to hectic but had awesome visual and auditory hallucinations. A little distortion or manipulation of objects but nothing really profound. But it gave decent visual and the sunrise was amazing.. Plus I love the connection I get with mother nature too. (If this makes sense)

Got 2ml of shroom extract too that I wanted to add to this mornings dose but will keep it for the week rather, never had it before. Plus the mild trip this morning was good and relaxing. This shroom extract is about 3mg per ml. But like I said will keep it for later this week.

On a bonus side, my one supplier for my weak point phoned me an hr ago and hooked me up with some H and booze but the booze is some herbal Ghana drink but its not to bad. Taste a bit bitter but doing its job, so...

Had the following in the last 30 min odd
4 hits H
150ml of this Ghana herbal alcohol drink. Lol one of the herbs in there is used for increase in fertility and libido. Will see if this is true ;) :p

But overall I'm feeling awesome and super chilled. Now this rain just needs to stop so I can do a bit of gardening

Hope all is having an awesome Saturday too :D

Well my early morning trip was awesome, now just more of an afterglow effect. Wasn't to hectic but had awesome visual and auditory hallucinations. A little distortion or manipulation of objects but nothing really profound. But it gave decent visual and the sunrise was amazing.. Plus I love the connection I get with mother nature too. (If this makes sense)

Got 2ml of shroom extract too that I wanted to add to this mornings dose but will keep it for the week rather, never had it before. Plus the mild trip this morning was good and relaxing. This shroom extract is about 3mg per ml. But like I said will keep it for later this week.

On a bonus side, my one supplier for my weak point phoned me an hr ago and hooked me up with some H and booze but the booze is some herbal Ghana drink but its not to bad. Taste a bit bitter but doing its job, so...

Had the following in the last 30 min odd
4 hits H
150ml of this Ghana herbal alcohol drink. Lol one of the herbs in there is used for increase in fertility and libido. Will see if this is true ;) :p

But overall I'm feeling awesome and super chilled. Now this rain just needs to stop so I can do a bit of gardening

Hope all is having an awesome Saturday too :D
I guess it is, it was Tuesday only a day ago it seems, no wonder the walls/lights are strobing

Status
Not open for further replies.