• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day I won’t judge. I’ve sniffed paint, been an alcho, been on heroin, weed induced my schizophrenia, dmt,Mdmaetc etc.

At the end of the day addiction gets many people in whichever way shape or form and it is a menace on a disease which is usually comi bid with other mental illnesses. The life of a stimulant user is hard enough without all the judgement and stigma they receive. I have people from all walks of life and my life is more colourful because of it it.
Just try empathise with people mow. You don’t have to take it on but respect your fellow.
I’m 100% extroverted so can’t wait relate to being introvert. Hope you sleep well.
I'm not judging, we're all addicts of one sort or another here. I feel you. Heck, I would even try meth, if it was pharm grade Desoxyn. I just don't like street drugs like coke, heroin,and meth because God knows what's in them. I've done coke a handful of times, don't really enjoy it so never spent money on any.

My DOC is benzodiazepines, particularly diazepam and alprazolam, and I often relapse into opioid abuse. I guess you could say I like feeling mellow and like nothing matters, wheras stims make me worried about EVERYTHING and of course, fuck with my sleep. I like sleep and I'm naturally an early riser so I get up around 4-6am daily. Today I woke up at 7am and I was like, "Fuck yeah I got real sleep!" lol

I hope you're well too <3

Shit hun!! It’s all a frickin menace!! I was on H for a week when I was 15 but was used to uppers and I just vomited a lot so I left it. For the past few years though I’ve been fixated on doing h Again or ozys. All I’d my friends have kade Le oromise not to do it. I think these sets up like. It too much.

Drinking a beer, about to roll a spliff.

I had ordered some kratom but for whatever reason they didn't deliver it to my place, the mailman delivered it to a small supermarket near my place (one of those sketchy looking stores). Well I just went to pick it up and it turns out they closed today because of the coronavirus... It really sucks because I don't see them opening soon, I'm trying to contact the owner but he hasn't answered yet. Gonna have to figure something out.

Okies!! Yeah I usually do 250-300. I’ve got no tolerance either. Ducking scary sometimes, almost had ambulance called on me a few times. Reckless af but fun!!

Damn really? I use dexamp once in a blue moon and never exceed 40mg, I find it great at that dosage.
Wow I wouldn’t stick a hole in my arm for that I would just be frisyated. I wouldn’t recommend doing it how I do it, but imo that’s the whole point of doing drive

Y'all are crazy! I'd be crawling out of my skin and peeping through the window blinds looking for FBI helicopters at that dosage o_O
😂Dint get me wrong at that dose I can’t even fuckkng talk. Eyes are in the back of my head. Can’t stand. World is spinning!! I’m useless for 6 hours app I can do is sex and I just have to tide it!!

LOL, I think most people don't aim to get that high from amphetamines. ;)

180mg diphenidine total today, bit disappointing on the whole, both this and that 4F-MPH from earlier. Debated adding some speed, kratom, cocaine, valium or something but trying to stay off the path of just piling myriad more substances into myself to tweak my headspace one way or another and rescue an otherwise disappointing experiment.

Phenidines are pretty boring, in many ways, just no getting around it. Like all drugs they have their unique nuances and quirks that can surely be eked out in time, and may well have some usefulness, but, guess I've lost my patience with them.

Waiting til it gets dark so I can smoke a joint outside without pranging about people seeing me. Got some beers coming from an overpriced but convenient delivery service, alcohol is a boring drug too but it's an easy and reliable one.

Guess I'll get back on the amphetamine train tomorrow and try to do something useful. This diphenidine and phenidate combo experiment is an uninteresting failure I won't be repeating. For some reason, just unsettled in myself right now. This particular window into the vastness of eternity is a difficult one, but as with all of them, it will soon be nothing but a memory, and other windows will follow. Such are the vicissitudes of fate.

+200mg cocaine, 40mg diazepam and a few beers in an effort to shake the post-diphenidine weirdness haha, ah god fuck this shit I'm going back to some kind of ACH. Efforts to counter weirdness have still not completely worked.

I've had 900mg of gabapentin today. Haven't had any etizolam for 4 days which is cool, I definitely have some anxiety without something but I don't think it's from etizolam anymore, probably phenibut... also been about a week since I had that. Feeling good. :)

I've had 900mg of gabapentin today. Haven't had any etizolam for 4 days which is cool, I definitely have some anxiety without something but I don't think it's from etizolam anymore, probably phenibut... also been about a week since I had that. Feeling good. :)

Xorkoth, do you find that Phenibut potentiates Gabapentin an appreciable amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.