• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still pretty easy to get Rx stimulants and benzodiazepines here in the states if you present well. Opioids, yes, they're much more conservative about those than they were in the past.
I think it depends on your State you live in then. Here all the psychiatrists do is throw an SSRI at you pray you don’t get Serotonin Syndrome. Bipolar? SSRI. Depressed? SSRI. Anxious? SSRI.

I had a psychiatrist chew me out for even suggesting that SSRIs are inherently dangerous and 90% placebo effect... I’m like dude, do you not read scientific journals in your field? I do, because I suffer from depression and anxiety and wana know what’s up. Same psychiatrist office has a sign in the waiting room saying they don’t prescribe controlled substances. I should have just run when I saw that but I noticed it only as I was leaving and had forked out $250 to see him...

Also, @Vastness , the field of psychiatry is completely separated from psychology here. Your average psychiatrist charges you out the ass for a 15 min visit where they barely get to know you then they pick an SSRI out of the bucket and tell you to come back in a month. It’s a fucking racquet. Psychologists you pay a little less and they’ll actually sit and talk to you for an hour and have no legal prescribing powers.

I have a very strong loathing for those who practice psychiatry in the US, they tend to be narcissistic assholes. Think Frasier... but without the comedic relief.

I’ve met some pretty shitty psychologists too but they tend to be friendly in general as it’s their job to actually talk to you. Had one as a teen tell me I was depressed because I needed to listen to my parents and do my homework for school like a good boy though: that just made me more depressed lol. My last psychologist was nice and I liked her but my insurance stopped paying for her after five visits so I was like... okay, I guess I’m better now? Bye...

Last edited:
you guys mean alot to me <3
Ditto Cosmic Charlie, you mean a lot to us! :p I'll echo the sentiment for the rest of y'all too, genuinely wish all of you happiness.

Also, @Vastness , the field of psychiatry is completely separated from psychology here. Your average psychiatrist charges you out the ass for a 15 min visit where they barely get to know you then they pick an SSRI out of the bucket and tell you to come back in a month. It’s a fucking racquet. Psychologists you pay a little less and they’ll actually sit and talk to you for an hour and have no legal prescribing powers.

I have a very strong loathing for those who practice psychiatry in the US, they tend to be narcissistic assholes. Think Frasier... but without the comedic relief.

I’ve met some pretty shitty psychologists too but they tend to be friendly in general as it’s their job to actually talk to you. Had one as a teen tell me I was depressed because I needed to listen to my parents and do my homework for school like a good boy though: that just made me more depressed lol. My last psychologist was nice and I liked her but my insurance stopped paying for her after five visits so I was like... okay, I guess I’m better now? Bye...
Oh, I might be mixing up the terms, my friend I mentioned actually mainly does therapy type stuff and doesn't prescribe so maybe she's a psychologist. Anyway yeah lol that doesn't surprise me too much and is kind of closer to the kind of mental image I get when I think of "prescription happy America". That does sound fucked though.

...+3g more kratom since earlier. 40mg amphet in the morning does seem to go down a treat, gonna try to avoid redosing today, if I can. 10mg was a bit low to feel much of anything for me... yesterday tried 3 x 30mg (intending only 2, but, degeneracy... and the redose amplified the moreishness a lot, and the 30mg wasn't even quite enough to overcome my general intermittent apathy towards doing anything useful. 40mg so far seems to be a sweet spot though. Again this stuff is supposedly only 80% pure but just using apparent weight for simplicity.

Im a genius, asked my last bupre seller if he wants to trade alcohol for bupre and now Im trading 5 packs of cigs to 4mg

HELL FUCKING YEAH

Oh fuck yeah dude I was given trazadone and seroquel like 3 separate times and told to meditate. Best rx I could wrangle was gabapentin and that was in rehab. The psychiatrist I went to afterwards wanted to take me off and I let him in an effort to work with him. He was a moron though and I stopped seeing him like 3 visits in. I lost my faith in "professionals" and just took it into my own hands. I might try again though just to see what I can get. I know a lot of people in my hometown that get both adderall and benzos from their doctors by just simply suggesting them.

Yeah I know a guy that gets adderal XR 20mg and .5mg clonazepam from the same psych. He must be a crook lol

The 2mg bupre that I took is feeling sooooooooo fucking good. Feels like I took 4mg or more. Feeling euphoric etc.
Sublingual or nasal? Bupe is an amaaaaaazzzzing opioid if taken with a low tolerance below 2mg. Probably the best feel of any opioid bar IV of course.
Back when my tolerance was low, 1.5mg bupe and 20-30mg diazepam had me in heaven.

Sublingual or nasal? Bupe is an amaaaaaazzzzing opioid if taken with a low tolerance below 2mg. Probably the best feel of any opioid bar IV of course.
Back when my tolerance was low, 1.5mg bupe and 20-30mg diazepam had me in heaven.
Nasally, it hit me way stronger than usual, propably since I took 900mg pregabalin yesterday.

Agreed bupre is a fucking treasure of an opioid.

Im not sure if I've had it with pregabalin, although I did get some during my subutex only point in my life, but i think at that point sub had lost its magic (for me, once 2mg stops doing it fir me, no amount will).
I can imagine it being a lush combo tho. I love pregabalin, and 900mg is my go-to dose. I find I feel even better and probs more fucked up the day after, after a nights sleep.

Side note: not wanting to open a new thread but can one use dxm while under the influence of subutex and benzos?

Have to say right at this very moment I'm stoned AF. Just had a 3 bong hits with some kief on each and I'm damn I'm feeling it. This couch is sucking me in .

2g phenibut, going to add another 500mg. 15mg of 2C-C. 1 cider.

I'm wanna try and order some phenibut today. But that products I can find are all OTC products, so is this still the real thing?

Phenibut is one of my favorite drugs. Be careful with it though, it llegitimately takes like 4-5 hours to reach full effect and it lasts over a day. Some of the best, most relaxed and natural euphoria I've had has been from phenibut. It's a very non-druggy drug, sort of like an altered state of sobriety.

I agree, bupe is a fantastic opiate. I miss it, lasts a whole day or more and makes me feel motivated and happy and physically really nice. Very functional unlike many opiates. I got of opiates again recently but I could stay totally feeling fine for 2 days, and then another day of slight janglies coming in and that last night hard to sleep, then redose again. Every 3 days still produced dependence for me but I've withdrawn from opiates dozens of times and was on them heavily for 10 years in the past.

Bupe is probably tied for my favorite opiate, all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.