• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m buzzing off 8mg O-DSMT and 1mg etiz with some coffee. Very subtle. Almost done packing and I call the new complex and they’re like “uhhhh, we haven’t got your new place ready yet.”

WTF?!

Bitch you better have it ready by tomorrow I already changed ALL our addresses and utilities to the new place, even have movers coming to lift the heavier stuff in the afternoon.

Afternoon/morning/evening all,

Two doses of 30mg racemic amphetamine today and 10g kratom.

Just about to crack a beer... bit overstimulated from this amphetamine, not quite hit the sweet spot yet as far as the most functional dose.

Craving nicotine a little, quitting vaping for the umpteenth time.

Nothing. I did end up taking etizolam last night, got good sleep and today I feel slightly anxious but better than I felt yesterday so I think I'm good and I'm experiencing light phenibut withdrawal. Will probably take some phenibut tomorrow, we'll see. I'm considering making a few edibles and eating a little dose of weed. I just really want something. I have some ciders but alcohol fucks with my sleep and feels kinda shitty in gabaergic withdrawal. I assume I have phenibut withdrawal as it makes sense with my usage patterns lately. Could be I just feel off because of opiate PAWS, or because of this lockdown and total interruption of band life, which is the primary thing that makes me feel happy and fulfilled. Meh

Nothing. I did end up taking etizolam last night, got good sleep and today I feel slightly anxious but better than I felt yesterday so I think I'm good and I'm experiencing light phenibut withdrawal. Will probably take some phenibut tomorrow, we'll see. I'm considering making a few edibles and eating a little dose of weed. I just really want something. I have some ciders but alcohol fucks with my sleep and feels kinda shitty in gabaergic withdrawal. I assume I have phenibut withdrawal as it makes sense with my usage patterns lately. Could be I just feel off because of opiate PAWS, or because of this lockdown and total interruption of band life, which is the primary thing that makes me feel happy and fulfilled. Meh
its even bad in normal circumstances.
nodding, need nap, headache nausea be gone or going.

edit: warming up to an icepack

+20mg diazepam, started to come down from that 60mg amphetamine and immediately started feeling quite nauseous and sick. probably from that kratom... wish I had some weed but left it at a place I can't easily get back to until probably tomorrow now... ah well.

Feeling pleasant so far:

Had like 9 mg of Etilof controlled release Etizolam. That’s why I’m telling people not to worry because I can hardly feel it. It does relax me and eases tension, but there’s no euphoria/mania to it like Etilaam brand.

Had 40 mg Concerta

2 Norcos so 20 mg hydrocodone

And a few tall cups of delicious brewed Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla flavor iced coffee I made.
I add ice cubes then sprinkle a little French Vanilla powdered creamer on top, makes it perfect.

Afternoon/morning/evening all,

Two doses of 30mg racemic amphetamine today and 10g kratom.

Just about to crack a beer... bit overstimulated from this amphetamine, not quite hit the sweet spot yet as far as the most functional dose.

Craving nicotine a little, quitting vaping for the umpteenth time.

That kratom should definitely help get rid of the overstimulation from amphetamines.

+20mg diazepam, started to come down from that 60mg amphetamine and immediately started feeling quite nauseous and sick. probably from that kratom... wish I had some weed but left it at a place I can't easily get back to until probably tomorrow now... ah well.

Oh, I missed this part! At least diazepam helped. Kratom doesn’t make me nauseous unless I take too much or sometimes a white strain can be too stimulating/nauseating. You needed a red strain. That’s more relaxing, but not too high of a dose.

I have planned out the drugs I want to do each day for Spring Break. Last night was a cocaine binge, as well as opiate binge (I know, very unhealthy). Today will be a k party, and tomorrow Lucy. I am hyped.

Got all the benzos I need just in case ;)

Oh, I missed this part! At least diazepam helped. Kratom doesn’t make me nauseous unless I take too much or sometimes a white strain can be too stimulating. You needed a red strain. That’s more relaxing.

I believe I do have a red strain, "Borneo Red Vein", I usually do prefer red a lot. I haven't used kratom in a while though and I think I overshot the dose after overshooting the amphetamine, and then when it wore off I was hit with the nausea... could also be slight hunger pangs from too much appetite suppression today...

Not gonna dose any more amphet today because I'm trying to be strict and stick under the 60mg / day max guidelines. I think less is probably optimal for me, maybe been a bit naughty today with my dosing. Pretty much resigned to having to work out my own self-medication for my (probably, not definitely, but, probably) adult-onset ADHD I seem to have developed, or maybe always had in some capacity... in my country I have no chance of getting prescribed it, I don't think, unless I go private, but that is expensive, and I also don't feel like just paying someone over the odds just to write me a prescription which seems like would be the situation... "not sick enough" as ever... but amphetamine is a recent upgrade from years of quite frequent armodafinil usage, which helped for a while but helps a lot less of recent... this is surely the end of the road as far as sustainable therapeutic chemical interventions, can't realistically go any "harder" without entering uncharted territory which no medical professional would endorse, and risking serious negatives and long term side effects...

Ritalin is another option of course but it's a lot more expensive than racemic amphetamine so not ideal. I don't really want this to be a long term thing anyway, just long enough to get my life to a place where I'm not stressed about work and being productive all the time...

Have some 4F-MPH I'll give a go soon but from what I surmise that's unlikely to be therapeutic long term due to rapid tolerance build up, also obviously far more risky given the nonexistent studies on humans for ADHD type symptoms, so that'll probably be a brief recreational curiosity.

I loathe amphetamines, but I have Concerta (24 hour Ritalin).
I have prescription insurance help so my Concerta is only $3.60

Borneo Red Vein kratom is excellent for comedown! I have some of that and it works wonders. You should get a scale to measure your kratom dose so you don’t overdo it. 5-6 grams is good.

Went thru my week supply in 5 days so I’m going to have to ask my husband to help me out , he gonna shame me and say “you went thru all them already , we need to conserve blah blah blah .. “ I’ll have to kiss his ass eventually he will give me something but it’s always a big deal . He the one who introduced me to this bs .

Went thru my week supply in 5 days so I’m going to have to ask my husband to help me out , he gonna shame me and say “you went thru all them already , we need to conserve blah blah blah .. “ I’ll have to kiss his ass eventually he will give me something but it’s always a big deal . He the one who introduced me to this bs .

Wait. What are you out of?

I loathe amphetamines, but I have Concerta (24 hour Ritalin).

Borneo Red Vein kratom is excellent for comedown! I have some of that and it works wonders. You should get a scale to measure your kratom dose so you don’t overdo it. 5-6 grams is good.
Hmm, I'll see if I can source some Concerta perhaps, for some reason, I'm not sure why but pharma stimulants like Adderall, probably Concerta, Vyvanse and all that are priced sky high compared to basically any other pharm I can think of - at least in the places I've looked - I know price discussion is not allowed obv but hopefully this is vague enough to be OK, if not, as a moderator I should know better and I'll express my sincere contrition preliminary to whatever esteemed colleague would like to correct me!

That being the case maybe it would even be worth getting some kind of consultation at least, I always advocate for people to seek help as soon as they are thinking about it when it comes to their mental health but in this aspect it seems to be advice I have trouble following myself.

What are you prescribed Concerta for if I may ask? Presumably some kind of ADHD type diagnosis also?

Yeah, I've taken 10g kratom today, not all at once but probably too much.

Wait. What are you out of?
Oxy . Pills..I need at least 20 mg a day not to get restless/ chills . Some days I take more for fun or if I have a lot of housework or overtime, so I always run out and have ask him for extra . He gets from his friend and splits them with me, but his half always seems a little more 😒

Hmm, I'll see if I can source some Concerta perhaps, for some reason, I'm not sure why but pharma stimulants like Adderall, probably Concerta, Vyvanse and all that are priced sky high compared to basically any other pharm I can think of - at least in the places I've looked - I know price discussion is not allowed obv but hopefully this is vague enough to be OK, if not, as a moderator I should know better and I'll express my sincere contrition preliminary to whatever esteemed colleague would like to correct me!

That being the case maybe it would even be worth getting some kind of consultation at least, I always advocate for people to seek help as soon as they are thinking about it when it comes to their mental health but in this aspect it seems to be advice I have trouble following myself.

What are you prescribed Concerta for if I may ask? Presumably some kind of ADHD type diagnosis also?

Yeah, I've taken 10g kratom today, not all at once but probably too much.

Concerta is prescribed for my ADHD. Adderall used to be prescribed for that too, but amphetamines made me chase euphoria too much and backfired on me in a bad way so I quit years ago.

Yes, you should seek help and get a consultation if you’re also suffering with ADHD and other things.

What country are you in?

In the states, you can get extra help with prescriptions so they don’t cost a ton of money. You have to go out of your way to ask for help though and do some paperwork or a quick phone interview. My prescription insurance plan on its own still made my medicine expensive, but when I signed up for “extra help”, it’s cheap now. Some medicine is only $1 and change. The highest I ever have to pay now is $3.60 for a prescription.

So yeah, get a consultation and get a prescription insurance plan for your medicine. Find one that doesn’t overcharge.

Oxy . Pills..I need at least 20 mg a day not to get restless/ chills . Some days I take more for fun or if I have a lot of housework or overtime, so I always run out and have ask him for extra . He gets from his friend and splits them with me, but his half always seems a little more 😒

You should always have kratom as a backup for whenever you run out. At least you won’t suffer withdrawals.

Find a reputable source online and order some kratom. Keep it stashed away for emergency only.

600mg gabapentin
~10g kratom today so far (only felt the last dose :rolleyes: )
freakin w********* push notifications on pregab lettin me know its time to pick em up... yeah I know just takin a break, thanks mr pusher man. freakin tons of gabap and now pregab as I just gotta paper script (yep scheduled) for 5 refills.
coffee
cigs

gonna chase that last hit of kratom with a couple more Gs.

oh yeah: and weeeeeed
haha

Do y’all have cheaper generics in the UK @Vastness ? I get generic for my alpraz and I only pay a dollar eighty after insurance. Almost makes me happy to pay out the wazoo for insurance lol, at least my alpraz is essentially free.

Status
Not open for further replies.