• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a matter of enzyme variations between folks. Like how I can still got off from 10mg O-DSMT even after using it on and off for four or five years now.

See that's one thing I can't think of any explanation for. I can metabolize tramadol extremely well, but I still require a large amount of ODT. I'm sure tolerance has a lot to do with it, but even then 10mg is a minuscule dose for even a person with no tolerance and a high functioning enzyme.

See that's one thing I can't think of any explanation for. I can metabolize tramadol extremely well, but I still require a large amount of ODT. I'm sure tolerance has a lot to do with it, but even then 10mg is a minuscule dose for even a person with no tolerance and a high functioning enzyme.
Yeah I can't explain it. I know it's legit stuff, others who've had some from the same batches have always needed 100-200mg to get anywhere. I max out at 20mg. Past 20mg I get pretty sick for a few hours. I enjoy taking 2-3 10mg doses spaced over my day when I have something shitty to do.

1.5 ciders... gonna have the rest of this one and that's probably it. That's it... if I can't sleep again I will take a little etizolam. Also nothing tomorrow, will force myself to lay there are night if need be and then Friday I will take phenibut if I feel I need it (pretty sure I will). Then it will have been 4 days between phenibut doses. Will probably try to drop another day between each time, if I can get to every 7th day and do that a few times I can probably step off the boat. At least I'm off opiates... hit the gabas too hard and now I gotta rebalance from that.

20 mg Clonazepam
10 mg Alprazolam
320 mg OxyContin and 40 mg OxyNorm (both oxycodone, the first extended-release the second instant-release)
64 mg Hydromorphone
400 mg Tramadol
600 mg Pregabalin
3600 mg Gabapentin
40 mg Methylphenidate
150 mg Quetiapine
75 mg Promathezin

20 mg Clonazepam
10 mg Alprazolam
320 mg OxyContin and 40 mg OxyNorm (both oxycodone, the first extended-release the second instant-release)
64 mg Hydromorphone
400 mg Tramadol
600 mg Pregabalin
3600 mg Gabapentin
40 mg Methylphenidate
150 mg Quetiapine
75 mg Promathezin

Leave some drugs for the rest of the world

Long time no see man how you been?

20 mg Clonazepam
10 mg Alprazolam
64 mg Hydromorphone
400 mg Tramadol
600 mg Pregabalin
3600 mg Gabapentin
40 mg Methylphenidate
150 mg Quetiapine
75 mg Promathezin

How are you still alive, fuck!

I lost track of what I took, but the most recent is:

6 mg Etizolam
50 mg Norco
20 mg Concerta chewed and swallowed. Cut a 2nd Concerta in half which made it 10 mg, crushed and snorted it.
Just brewed some Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla and made it into Iced Coffee with French Vanilla creamer. I’ve gotten great at the iced coffee. Tastes better than the restaurant.

Last edited:
Old wine can turn into vinegar but can still make you drunk AF. Weird.. As for this lormetazepam, I would like to try this. Will phone around and see if its available here by me too
Yeah yesterday i drank 4 bottles, all from 2010 at the very least (even some 2008 stuff) and while the taste was a bit weird (or maybe it's because i mever drink red wine) i can confirm it definitely worked lol

Morning blue world
Woke up late this morning, roughly past 9am. Then had a few bong hits and 12 mg bromazepam.
Waited till about 10 min ago and went out and scored some H but only one bag where I normally get 2. But seeing as its full lockdown from tonight midnight. No reason in taking to much. Just one bag to last me till 2pm and then its H detox time from there.

But ATM I'm feeling good and slightly light headed but overall nice body high..
So plus this mornings weed and benzos also had:
200ml vodka
3 hits H. 2hrs later

Hope to scored some shroomz maybe today aswell to add to my quarantine kit.

Im walking in my apartment between computer and water boiler. Im literally ON and cant wait to get the drugs. Holy fucking shit.

Well all H finished, just sipping on a beer now and will have benzo and weed by 5ish, about an hr and a half from now.

But feeling super good, slightly drunlk and stumbling lol

Feeling pretty good drinking a surprisingly fresh tasting cranberry long drink.

Feel free to contact Schizopath if you are having reproductive problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.