• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey
yeah i can atteest to the wine still being good
i've been up since 4am drinking wine (almost 12 now, fucking quaranttine) and i0ve drank two 10 year old+ bottls and yeah i definitely feel them lmao
no i have pills, i took one and a quarter
Old wine can turn into vinegar but can still make you drunk AF. Weird.. As for this lormetazepam, I would like to try this. Will phone around and see if its available here by me too

Im also worried about the complete boredom that's gonna hit me. Especially the fact I won't be able to socialize by just smoking a joint with a friend and enjoy a drink. Looks like I am gonna do as much maintenance on the house as I can in the next few weeks. And be stuck in garden. So guess some good will come from the lockdown for me

One hundred mg ox 2400 gabapentin a shit load of pink wedding cake weed and some cleaning of the garden for my lock down exercise

Just had a "skuif" of 50/50 mix of my stuff and my mates stuff that just rocked up. Feeling nicely stoned and still drunk as I'm still on the vodka train.

Plus my mate brought me 20x 25mg dopaquel, so that should help for the nights I can't sleep if the benzos don't do the trick.

I woke up happy enough that I realized I hadn't been this happy upon waking up in at least seven years. I feel very fortunate for my friends and family who have been there for me.

Just had a "skuif" of 50/50 mix of my stuff and my mates stuff that just rocked up. Feeling nicely stoned and still drunk as I'm still on the vodka train.

Plus my mate brought me 20x 25mg dopaquel, so that should help for the nights I can't sleep if the benzos don't do the trick.
I don't live in RSA but I was wondering if you all get over-the-counter antihistamines without them I would be unable to sleep without benzodiazepines some evenings.

Don't be afraid to message me if things get rough I'll always be here for cool people who need help.

I know insomnia can be really depressing and it can wear down your mental and physical health.

A bit stimed but also took kratom, some diazepam and smoked a spliff

I’m missing the oxy’s so bad. Our guy used to get the 4o’s op now he gets these nucynta and they are bs no stimulation effects at all and almost no euphoria. This might actually help me quit though .
150 mg nucynta
2 tablespoons of elderberry syrup in case I catch the Rona .

Had a funny little mixup today where instead of giving my buddy the low dose capsule of desmetramadol I gave him the high dose one meant for me. He is a bigger guy so luckily instead of getting sick he was hilariously fucked up singing to himself and making fun of everyone with a big dumb grin on his red face. I kept checking up on him, he's okay and pleasantly nodding out at home. Like me right now.

Threw about 300mg (I really need a scale because I'm just estimating) in a water bottle for myself and drank it throughout the day. Along with that I ate 300mg pregabalin, chugged 2 Monsters, and smoked like half a pack. Having a whiskey iced tea with lunch and I'm waiting until later to pop 150mg tapentadol.

Having a pretty high day today because I'm getting rid of everything tomorrow. Don't want to get to IL and be pulled in for a drug test, even if most of what I used won't show up. Don't wanna take any chances at all. Plus I've been going really hard on the drugs lately and don't want another dependency issue.

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to avoid opioids so as to know if I’m actually sick instead of “sick” if you feel me. Considering some O-DT to help me finish packing though.

I’ve taken 3x1mg etiz today and some coffee. Safe to say I’m completely sober 😞

All day
500mg phenibut
1mg alp
300mg gabap
6-8g kratom
weeeeeeeeeeed
food
water
work
100% chance of weather ladies and gents... mark these words.
;)

Had a funny little mixup today where instead of giving my buddy the low dose capsule of desmetramadol I gave him the high dose one meant for me. He is a bigger guy so luckily instead of getting sick he was hilariously fucked up singing to himself and making fun of everyone with a big dumb grin on his red face. I kept checking up on him, he's okay and pleasantly nodding out at home. Like me right now.

Threw about 300mg (I really need a scale because I'm just estimating) in a water bottle for myself and drank it throughout the day. Along with that I ate 300mg pregabalin, chugged 2 Monsters, and smoked like half a pack. Having a whiskey iced tea with lunch and I'm waiting until later to pop 150mg tapentadol.

Having a pretty high day today because I'm getting rid of everything tomorrow. Don't want to get to IL and be pulled in for a drug test, even if most of what I used won't show up. Don't wanna take any chances at all. Plus I've been going really hard on the drugs lately and don't want another dependency issue.

you get any good effects from the 150 tapendol , that’s what my guy has been getting aka nucynta.. it sucks compared to oxy , makes me real sluggish .

you get any good effects from the 150 tapendol , that’s what my guy has been getting aka nucynta.. it sucks compared to oxy , makes me real sluggish .

I love it, but it's definitely an opioid for when you have nothing to do and just want to nod out. I love the hallucinogenic properties at 150+ doses, idk if you got those yet. I know tapentadol hits me really hard for whatever reason, same with tramadol.

I love it, but it's definitely an opioid for when you have nothing to do and just want to nod out. I love the hallucinogenic properties at 150+ doses, idk if you got those yet. I know tapentadol hits me really hard for whatever reason, same with tramadol.
Na I don’t get anything much from them and I have taken up to 300 mg a day . But I’m used to about 40 mg OxyContin a day . They pretty much just keep me well at this point .

Na I don’t get anything much from them and I have taken up to 300 mg a day . But I’m used to about 40 mg OxyContin a day . They pretty much just keep me well at this point .

That's interesting because I have a decently high tolerance to opioids and 150mg fucks me up to the point of immobility and unstoppable nodding.

That's interesting because I have a decently high tolerance to opioids and 150mg fucks me up to the point of immobility and unstoppable nodding.
Probably a matter of enzyme variations between folks. Like how I can still got off from 10mg O-DSMT even after using it on and off for four or five years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.