• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude no joke I'm moving at the end of the month gonna dose O-DT to get the motivation I need to pack up everything tomorrow.

It's like opioids make me believe in the Christian utopia. And then when I'm back in reality I'm like, Oh fuck, this is a DYSTOPIA!

Hey moving buddies, high five.

Yeah the regular world is a hellscape and drugs are trial periods for heaven.

Reminds me of a lyric in a Tame Impala song: "I know that you think it's fake, maybe fake is what I like."

I never got much into Tame Impala but damn are those some great lyrics.

I recently listened to a song by døves that said "You'd all kill for fame, I just wanna kill the pain, pills and bourbon" or something to that effect and I felt that.

I never got much into Tame Impala but damn are those some great lyrics.
Lyrics are half of musical enjoyment :)

I like his music, I vibe with the lyrics and the themes of each album... Currents, Lonerism, Innerspeaker. Currents being the most apt for the current state of the world and my life. Lonerism is the soundtrack of my high school memories, though it came well after I left school.

20g kratom, will probably have ten more in a couple hours.

It's bizarre, because heroin makes me throw up, some pain killers make me nauseous, but i need massive amounts of kratom to even feel toasty.

20g kratom, will probably have ten more in a couple hours.

It's bizarre, because heroin makes me throw up, some pain killers make me nauseous, but i need massive amounts of kratom to even feel toasty.

It's rather weak in its opioid capacity and the leaf itself doesn't seem to contain a whole lot of the alkaloids required for the kratom buzz (just an educated guess based on how much plant matter you need to consume for effects).

Yeah, that's the word on the street. Didn't know about alkcaloids and shit though.

Unique body chemistry never fails to amaze me, though.

What's in the cocktail tonight, DG?

Yeah, that's the word on the street. Didn't know about alkcaloids and shit though.

Unique body chemistry never fails to amaze me, though.

What's in the cocktail tonight, DG?

Oh man I have an arsenal tonight. 2 kinds of opioids, of which I have a lot of both, and 2 blisters of Lyrica. Right now 300mg Lyrica and around 300mg desmetramadol because I have a lot of work to do. Think I may have overshot it though lol I'm starting to get noddy...

Before bed, I had 6 grams Borneo Kratom.

I chewed like 9 mg of controlled release Etiz. This Etiz is definitely not as strong as the Etilaam I was in love with back in the day. That’s probably a good thing because I was worried about blacking out and doing dumb shit and bouncing off the walls. That seems impossible on this stuff.

It’s Etilof CR (controlled release)1.5 mg

It does the job of controlling anxiety and that’s it. The Etilaam brand I bought in the past must’ve been the only kind that triggered mania in my brain and made me do anything I put my mind too.

Maybe I’ve grown a tolerance because I have a klonopin script now every month, plus I was doing some Valium.

So it could be that it made my tolerance too high for the Etiz.

It still feels good though. Should sleep well. Sweet dreams! 💋

Edit: Meant to add I was looking for something that could potentiate the Etiz like White Grapefruit Juice. I called around to different stores and no one had any. Bummer.

Last edited:
Morning blue world.
Woke up at 1am this morning had a few bong hits with 5mg Arem and 6mg Brazepam. And hour later it knocked me out and I slept like the dead till roughly 8:30am later the morning. Then I went and scored.
6 hits H
200ml vodka.

Feeling semi floating and overall happy.

Also got a new script for subutex 2mg x14 tabs and alzam .5mg x60 tabs. Now I just need to ring a pharmacy with stock, so wish me luck. Thinking about using this lockdown as a mini home rehab mission to not use H. But I will maybe create a rehad or getting clean thread for that time frame. Just need to find the right thread and so on to post it.

So final total:

Good deal of O-DSMT (~300mg)
300mg pregabalin
150mg tapentadol
Smoking cigs

Get ready for me to not be able to type shit lol

I was so epicly high off this combo last night. Couldn't read almost anything on my phone and everything in my field of vision became fluid and wavy. Got that famous "stained glass vision" from the tapentadol that I love so much. Gonna binge out until my last day here in TN.

OT getting ready for work, just made a capsule of 150mg pregabalin and ~150mg desmetramadol and I'm halfway through some coffee.

I guess that's true that some wines aren't meant to be stored (and a certain number of bottles will probably go bad even with good wine), but I don't think you would really lose any alcohol content as long as they are sealed properly. If the wine was exposed to a lot of air, the alcohol could theoretically evaporate faster than the water, but I think the wine would have to left out in a saucepan or something (in which case it would definitely be rancid before it lost much alcohol, anyways).

How you describe lormetazepam is how a lot of people describe temazepam, which is one I like a lot (though I get something out of most BZDs). Does the 2.5mg dose mean you take it in drops?
hey
yeah i can atteest to the wine still being good
i've been up since 4am drinking wine (almost 12 now, fucking quaranttine) and i0ve drank two 10 year old+ bottls and yeah i definitely feel them lmao
no i have pills, i took one and a quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.