• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5mg lormetazepam, a small beer and a few glasses of wine. So, not very. Waiting for my parents to go to bed so i can snatch an entire wine bottle, thats more like it

By the way does wine lose alcohol content over time? Because this is from 2012 but it tastes pretty nice still. I have shit from like 2004 down there lol

By the way does wine lose alcohol content over time? Because this is from 2012 but it tastes pretty nice still. I have shit from like 2004 down there lol

Not really, I don't think, not if it's stored right. Don't conoisseurs drink 30 or 40 year old bottles?

BTW, how do you like lormetazepam? That's one I always thought I'd enjoy but haven't had the chance to try.

15g kratom.

@Burnt Offerings - cool video! There's another video about meth in California with a relatively older man who hotrails meth in his truck while driving around the camera crew. He goes, "You sure you guys don't want any? You'll probably start humping each other". :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand, I've never even met one "old junkie"

Yeah most real junkies I've met all kicked the bucket before 30. Some running buddies, a few good friends. Fuck heroin bro. I'm done with it and I remember when you quit too.

Taking a page out of the book of @schizopath and having some tea and a cigarette. Popped a 300mg Lyrica a bit ago and it has me chill. Listening to some sad acoustic music I found by one of my favorite rappers.

Morning blue world

Yesterday went good, no H but today not much.

Just got back from scoring
Had 3 hits and 1 quart beer
No benzo or weed either

Feeling a bit anxious actually

Not really, I don't think, not if it's stored right. Don't conoisseurs drink 30 or 40 year old bottles?

BTW, how do you like lormetazepam? That's one I always thought I'd enjoy but haven't had the chance to try.
It really depends on the wine. Excellent wine will last for decades, but a 2 Euro bottle of red wine from the supermarket would turn undrinkable.
Anyway, lormetazepam is one of my favorite benzos to take on its own, as it makes me feel something other than retarded and tired. It's still not something i would take recreationally, benzos are only worth it for me when mixed with something else

Well I finished my H more then an hour ago. Now its just booze till 5pm. Then a joint and a benzo.

But so far feeling very good and euphoric. Just the back of my mind that's stressing on stock up of meds.

Took 400mg of adrafinil, hoping it clears this brain fog. Feeling better than yesterday but like I got hit my a small car instead of a truck. And probably just because I took phenibut/gabapentin yesterday too. :\ But at least I slept a lot. Had some insane dreams too, actually just one really long dream that lasted all night.

I'm very sober. No more weed left. Have like 2 grams kief with no medium to smoke it on lol. About to take some etiz for GI distress but it doesn't give me a buzz anymore unless I dose past 2mg and even then it lasts maybe an hour. Had my dosage down to 7mg daily, went up to 10mg last night because I was forced to eat outside my diet and in a great amount of pain.

I could take O-DSMT I guess. I really don't wana start down that road though when my wife just got word she'll be working from home and I just... I don't want to be a slave to opioids for emotional stability.

Fuck I wish I could get some gabapentin or lyrics. They have increased the price on that badly. For interest and not talking price directly but atm the pharmacy is asking the same price for 300mg gabapentin to 3mg alzam. Not sure how the difference is between the two by you guys but by me that is ridiculous

It really depends on the wine. Excellent wine will last for decades, but a 2 Euro bottle of red wine from the supermarket would turn undrinkable.
Anyway, lormetazepam is one of my favorite benzos to take on its own, as it makes me feel something other than retarded and tired. It's still not something i would take recreationally, benzos are only worth it for me when mixed with something else

I guess that's true that some wines aren't meant to be stored (and a certain number of bottles will probably go bad even with good wine), but I don't think you would really lose any alcohol content as long as they are sealed properly. If the wine was exposed to a lot of air, the alcohol could theoretically evaporate faster than the water, but I think the wine would have to left out in a saucepan or something (in which case it would definitely be rancid before it lost much alcohol, anyways).

How you describe lormetazepam is how a lot of people describe temazepam, which is one I like a lot (though I get something out of most BZDs). Does the 2.5mg dose mean you take it in drops?

They just have such a unique "life is okay after all" effect that no other class of drugs seems to come close to :(

Oh absolutely man. That and give me focus to get things done. I need to pack more of my shit for this move (thanks O-DSMT) then afterwards I'm adding another 150mg pregabalin and the tapentadol.

That and give me focus to get things done. I need to pack more of my shit for this move (thanks O-DSMT)
Dude no joke I'm moving at the end of the month gonna dose O-DT to get the motivation I need to pack up everything tomorrow.

It's like opioids make me believe in the Christian utopia. And then when I'm back in reality I'm like, Oh fuck, this is a DYSTOPIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.