• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck all imma use what i feel atm
im down as a mf but it is stimulating to me
until i lay down and close my eyes
then its 2-3pm and coffee and kratom for breakfast

I usually don't like to cross the streams either. Going back to my roots of stimulating opioids.

Yeah oxycodone, buprenorphine and kratom are all good in that respect. Although I've also experienced my chin colliding with my chest as I take a one-way trip to Nodsville Tennessee with all of 'em ;)

OT: about 200-300 ugs of norbuprenorphine, 10 mgs of zolpidem, and a few puffs of cannabis to end my day. Hope things get better...for everyone. I've just been under a lot of stress lately, as I'm sure others have been as well, but I'm trying to stay positive. Burnt Offerings, signing off for the night, hope you all have a good one :)

Morning blue world

I woke up early this morning at 3am irritated and tossing and turning in bed, just couldn't sleep further. So I woke up and had a joint with 10mg arem (nitrazepam). Roughly an hour later and I was out and slept till just after 9am.

Then I went and scored some H and booze.
1 bag finished already with 300ml brandy. Obviously spread out overall few hours

Feeling good and semi nodding. Think the arem is also still lingering around making me feel more sedated.

6mgs Buprenorphine
200mgs Caffeine
750mgs L-Theanine
2,500mgs FAA Phenibut

Feeling super chilled out watching some Movies with my Wife today. Gonna melt right into the couch if I don't be careful. Becoming my goto combo when I'm looking for a little rest and relaxation :)

900mg gapap
2g kratom
coffee
cig

bout to build on this after i eat... gonna be leanin

6mgs Buprenorphine
200mgs Caffeine
750mgs L-Theanine
2,500mgs FAA Phenibut

Feeling super chilled out watching some Movies with my Wife today. Gonna melt right into the couch if I don't be careful. Becoming my goto combo when I'm looking for a little rest and relaxation :)

Man if I take any more than 500mg phenibut I'll be nauseous af and stumbling around cross eyed

150mg pregabalin intranasal
Coffee
Cigarette

Bout to sit down and roll another pack

@1200mg gabap
600mg pregab
4g krat
440mg naproxen sodium
coffee
cigs
bout to eat another 600mg pregab
party is over
gonna have to man up for a coupla three weeks after today.
2,500mgs FAA Phenibut
whoahhhhh.
impressive
is this normal or....
:0

Well I staggered the Phenibut and took 1,500mgs and then waited like 3-4 hours and took another 1,000mgs and i feel fantastic right now. Been taking it every three or four days so a bit of tolerance is starting to set in. At like 9pm I'm gonna take one last gram and then put it away until next Thursday or Friday. Don't wanna ever get in the habit of taking this everyday again. Also guys keep in mind that I'm holding my dose under my tongue for 30 mins and then spitting it out into the sink not swallowing any whatsoever. Some of it may be getting lost in the process but my acid reflux is terrible and Phenibut is very acidic and I don't wanna take any chances.

10G kratom - feeling toasty.

After reading you guys's posts there are so many drugs i need to try. RCs, psychs, give opiods another chance perhaps..

I feel like as an old man, downers would be more appealing. I'm 28, and i love things that mimic mania. I love being all stimmed out. But i figure in age, a lot of people tend to get more anxious. Maybe a midlife crisis or something. But by and large some opiods with hot chocolate watching a movie sounds bomb as an old man, just straight chilling. I don't think i can slam meth my whole life. Especially because i don't use lube?

2mg Alprazolam
Just visited DMT world for the first time in a few weeks.

Everybody says benzos dull DMT trips. And maybe they do to a certain extent. But something about flying through hyperspace with zero anxiety is one of the most blissful experiences ever. Unfortunately I'm definitely remembering less of the experience than I normally would with a sober brain... So no trip report I guess 🤷‍♂️

Well
since its gonna be a early doc aptmnt for budah in the am thought id go ahead and take 1.5g phenibut now as it takes soooooooooooooooooooloooooooooooooong to take effect for me.
I'll add 900mg gabap inna coupla hours then about 6am 600mg prgab. about 6:30 1mg alp. kratom and weed. coffee and cigs. 7:30 on the way to the doc.
thats the plan ill prolly fall asleep and wake up drunk as fuck but no alcohol... ha
kinda just floatin along until the boogieman goes away....
Interesting report:
I did the 10g and it had no more effect as 2g to me. Weird or what? IDK....

Hey guys just paying her next to the girlfriend who is asleep I can't get out of bed or move well I can but I don't want to risk waking her I used to always get up at night when I was high try to be quiet and end up being loud and waking everyone up infact the whiter I try to be at home the louder I seem to be hmm anyway however I have since stopped being so selfish when I'm high I also think before I talk because I have said lots of things that sound fine to me but are upsetting to others again when I'm high anyway I am high:p resisting my natural urge to 'do something's while high and just laying still it's kinda fun actually after I manage to lay still for 10 minutes just thinking I start to feel more in the moment etc I also have more incentive to use my imagination like before I logged on here for a browse I was imagining some ideas for a successful novel how did that bitch jk and her little that come up with Harry potter the story is so consistent ticks all the boxes and flicks all the switches I just have read the books a hundred times but now I know where those conspiracy guys who say jk used to be a secret witch come from how can you come up with something so flawlessly detailed without having something to base it on is my imagination really that shit that I'm thinking like this maybe it's all the video games.

Anyway got my heroin in gonna get an oz of weed to be honest I don't feel one hundred percent I was gonna make a thread and ask but I feel better now not 100% but better it's just using the h tonight it's been hard to get balanced I feel sick then restless but relaxed then sick and I don't mean normal sick where you throw up and chill its something else I know what it is it's because I was in pretty bad withdrawal before I picked it up which I might add I had to walk 3+ miles in the freezing cold night at 2 am feeling like this and you know the best part of walking all that way you have to walk all that way again on the walk back I don't use taxis only buses which wearnt running by the time I go back I was hastily getting ready to dose but had to be careful to not look like a fiend in front of me gal which out more pressure on me I don't know if anyone else gets this but when I'm in deap withdrawal even after I does up and get high some of the withdrawal is still their it's going away but not as fast as the rest of the withdrawal which is instant this is the problem and I'm still feeling it now.

I am so happy though I have a beautiful girlfriend and soulmate I have a roof over my head and I have some drugs locked away anyway I am going to go but some embassy number 1 or Mayfair green I prefer the latter but they didn't have them last time alas also can I just say zoplicodone BANDIT is a fag, seriously and he sniffs dogs arses because he thinks he gets high from it

After reading you guys's posts there are so many drugs i need to try. RCs, psychs, give opiods another chance perhaps..

I feel like as an old man, downers would be more appealing. I'm 28, and i love things that mimic mania. I love being all stimmed out. But i figure in age, a lot of people tend to get more anxious. Maybe a midlife crisis or something. But by and large some opiods with hot chocolate watching a movie sounds bomb as an old man, just straight chilling. I don't think i can slam meth my whole life. Especially because i don't use lube?

I definitely get what you're saying...as far as recreational drugs go, the first one I was drawn to were stimulants. But as you get older, you do kind of just want to chill IMO.

You ever see "The City Addicted to Crystal Meth", hosted by Louis Theroux of "Weird Weekends" fame? If not I'd recommend checking it out, it's about the meth scene in Fresno CA. Anyway, the host at one point* interviews this old guy at a needle exchange who kinda resembles George W. Bush and claims to have a shard habit of $100 per day, which he bangs! I can't imagine being an older gentleman like that and still be going that hard on the shard, that's wild...although it always amazed me how there ARE "old tweakers" out there, people who've been using for decades and decades, and are still somehow kinda-sane and can regale you with all kinds of stories about how good the meth "back in the day" was :LOL:

"You youngsters should've been around in the good ol' days, back when that GOOD meth was around! Back in my prime I coulda chef boyardee'd y'all some up! Mmmm-mmmm, que rico!"

swedish_chef.jpg

On the other hand, I've never even met one "old junkie" IRL

* @ 11:15

Morning blue world. Well almost afternoon here.

Upon waking 10mg arem
1 joint

6 hours later 12mg bromazepam
1 joint
1 single brandy.

No H... And plan to keep it so

Morning blue world. Well almost afternoon here.

Upon waking 10mg arem
1 joint

6 hours later 12mg bromazepam
1 joint
1 single brandy.

No H... And plan to keep it so
Seems the day ends with 5mg nitrazepam and 750ml red wine, with a joint of course lol. Good night all

900mg of gabapentin over a few hours. I partied a little hard this weekend with some random stims and AMT... did phenibut 2 days in a row but mostly I did etizolam like 2/3 of the days for 2 weeks while I was opiate withdrawing, so I could sleep, and then like 3 or 4 nights in a row after the opiates because I was wired/stimmed and wanted to sleep. Had to take a good bit of it to sleep after AMT 2 nights ago, like 6mg I think. Got only 3 hours of sleep 3 nights in a row too.

Me = dumbass... I really hope I didn't catch a bit of etizolam dependence, I had trouble sleeping last night (no etizolam or any drugs all day) despite being utterly exhausted, and today I feel anxious and just not right, it could be from phenibut, as I've been addicted a couple of times in the past and did it 2 days in a row, after gabapentin as often as I felt I could get away with during opiate w/d. But the gabapentin hasn't helped too much today which makes me worry about it being etizolam. I could also just be exhaustion from lack of sleep. Meh. It's not too bad but the quarantine has me anxious anyway because I want to be living my life, and every place is sold out AND has a huge shipping backlog for my cat's prescription food.

I felt really good a few days ago, I wish I hadn't decided to go ham this weekend. It was fun but I'd rather feel normal right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.