• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my favorite manic super inappropriate coworker just shared with me that he is like he is because he has a fucking unlimited supply of oxy for an old degenerative back injury. He's bringing his bottle tomorrow and handing it out to me and my friend like Halloween candy.

So my favorite manic super inappropriate coworker just shared with me that he is like he is because he has a fucking unlimited supply of oxy for an old degenerative back injury. He's bringing his bottle tomorrow and handing it out to me and my friend like Halloween candy.
Lucky you, oxy's is one thing I always wanted to try..

Man of a good taste!

You still geeling the h?
Thanks bud..

Yes I am.. To be honest, I hate the fact that I'm back on H. I was clean of that shit for 8 years. But after a traumatic exp I relapse to the one thing I know numbs my feelings and makes me function just like your average Joe without people knowing anything is wrong. But yeah this is my own personal shit, so don't want to get to deep. Not the place..

Awe

Could you completely move to bupre?
I can as I have it scripted every month @ 2mg x14. Doesn't sound like a lot but I can get away with only using 2mg after my H binge and then the next day do 1mg and then the another 1mg. Then the day after I can skip it completely for a day which would make it day 4 after last H use and day 1 after last subutex use. But then the next day my mind fucks me over, nothing I take satisfies me. And then I'm back on H again. And this is like a vicious cycle for me at the moment. I only have myself to blame and know this but at least my H use have lessoned a lot. I use to be on 5 bags a day and now its only 2. And plus I'm taking breaks but still its not that good either. Anyhow yeah..

Let me just say that anhedonia aint that bad. I was in a psychosis for months after dropping off benzos and pregabalin.

But proud of you that you have atleast lowered the dose. Remember that quitting is a decision.

You ever done bupre with a stim? Thats a Finnish speedball.
If subutex railed followed with kat then yes. But that left me feeling super anxious like I was dying, think to many things were happening and my mind just couldn't keep up. But I must admit it did feel good first, then the overwhelming feeling and then a calm but rushing feeling.. Like a 3 stage effect if that makes sense.. Well in my exp.

Definitely a unique opioid. It’s like how I imagine a speedball might feel, though I’ve never tried a speedball.

Can confirm it's kinda similar, but a speedball is faaaar more intense of course. My speedball experience was shooting H then immediately smoking crack. Chicago special lmao...

I bought some bitcoin to order some hexen and n-ethyl-pendrone, and 3-MMC. It's been quite a while. Not a good idea ultimately, but I am going to try to leave them with a friend, or perhaps get myself a timed lockbox, to avoid binging out and just enjoy them sometimes.

Thanks bud..

Yes I am.. To be honest, I hate the fact that I'm back on H. I was clean of that shit for 8 years. But after a traumatic exp I relapse to the one thing I know numbs my feelings and makes me function just like your average Joe without people knowing anything is wrong. But yeah this is my own personal shit, so don't want to get to deep. Not the place..

Awe

I totally understand, I had a very traumatic 2-3 years, 2017-2019, so much happened including my father dying horribly of a long, wasting disease, terrible divorce, massive financial stress, DUI... the last time I saw my dad I broke my 6 years clean after a 10 year opiate addiction and relapsed. Slowly slipped back into a habit over the next year. Then everything resolved, my dad passed and was at peace, the divorce was done, got my finances worked out... so I worked on getting back off and just a few days ago I finally started feeling normal and happy again without them. I wish I hadn't relapsed,. but at the same time it did help keep me sane and not as depressed and anxious. Just glad I could get back off and feel good about it and not craving. You can do it when you're ready, if you want my advice, try to avoid it sliding back into something really bad. Personally I used long-lasting opioids (poppy tea and suboxone) so I could get away with once every 3 days or more, or 2 days at absolute maximum. It made getting back off far easier.

1200mg pregab
2mg alp
6-8g kratom
2 beers earlier before i made the ride
weed... rinse repeat
Edit: yeah... forgot the 20mg diazepam... hahaha
my bad

bout to chow and possibly pass out.
hope to be able to stay up and BS but... u know.

easy

Last edited:
Crack is whack bruuuuther ;)

There's also what I liked to refer to as the "working class speedball": black tar heroin + crystal meth! Never much cared for the stimulant/depressant chocolate/vanilla swirl, though. With the classic ingredients of a speedball (cocaine + no. 4 heroin) it's different, as the stimulant exits the picture relatively quickly...but even then...meh. I guess I'm just an old fashioned traditionalist when it comes to abusing drugs...you young whippersnappers and your speedballs & tide pods!

Crack is whack bruuuuther ;)

There's also what I liked to refer to as the "working class speedball": black tar heroin + crystal meth! Never much cared for the stimulant/depressant chocolate/vanilla swirl, though. With the classic ingredients of a speedball (cocaine + no. 4 heroin) it's different, as the stimulant exits the picture relatively quickly...but even then...meh. I guess I'm just an old fashioned traditionalist when it comes to abusing drugs...you young whippersnappers and your speedballs & tide pods!

I usually don't like to cross the streams either. Going back to my roots of stimulating opioids.

Status
Not open for further replies.