• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an acronym that really fucks me up lol, I feel like it has more letters than needed but at the same time makes more sense from a syllable point of view.

I think the "S" can be safely removed -- I mean what does it stand for, since the "D" covers "Des"? o-DesMethylTramadol looks like the most logical way of abbreviating it, with o-DT being a valid way of shortening it further. I guess you could drop the "O" as well, but DMT is already taken by another drug and DT by a withdrawal syndrome... so maybe DM-Tramadol, then, as an alternative.

I think the "S" can be safely removed -- I mean what does it stand for, since the "D" covers "Des"? o-DesMethylTramadol looks like the most logical way of abbreviating it, with o-DT being a valid way of shortening it further. I guess you could drop the "O" as well, but DMT is already taken by another drug and DT by a withdrawal syndrome... so maybe DM-Tramadol, then, as an alternative.

That's basically what gets me to calling it desmetramadol, I find that easiest.

wow i am really high to be on topic
😬
wonder i can even function w/kb/m lol
its a clean and pleasant feeling that i know is not sustainable... but no rulz about not enjoying the moment and let the rest of the universe get fu**ed for a minute, am i right?
fuck it
early this morn i could hardly see the backlit kb and had to close my eyes for a few hours. i can tell this will be with me for a while....
added some gabap for whateva reason and more coffee and weed.
ya'll ok?
hahahaha

10mg of 2C-C... some phenibut, and a bit of etizolam. Also high on opiate freeness. Gotta not do any more addictive drugs for a little bit so I don't redevelop phenibut dependence, shit would be dumb.

Glad I could be on help. :)

Phenibut dependence isn't bad as far as dependence goes. At least for me, I've known some people that said it was the worst thing they've ever gone through. For me it involves a lot of transient anxiety, extreme difficulty sleeping, and a pretty low mood. And WILD dreams, which is actually a cool part of it for me. I find phenibut really easy to taper down and get off of compared to most addictive drugs because it's not moreish... I think because it takes so fucking long to reach a full effect and there's no rush of any kind, and it's a relatively subtle drug overall. I've come off of it several times after being dependent and I can have a tub right next to me and have no problem sticking to my plan.

But obviously far better to not become dependent. ;)

using an oil burner for the first time tonight. wanted a bubbler version. she just sold out of them, i’d already tried multiple shops and it’s cold, the kind she still had includes like an 8 inch stem for no burns, she tried to help me make a bubbler one out of a combo of other pieces in the shop, she was kind the entire time not making me feel any shame, and sold me the pipe and a torch for what little of cash i had in my pocket. tomorrow i’m gonna bring her the difference.

using an oil burner for the first time tonight. wanted a bubbler version. she just sold out of them, i’d already tried multiple shops and it’s cold, the kind she still had includes like an 8 inch stem for no burns, she tried to help me make a bubbler one out of a combo of other pieces in the shop, she was kind the entire time not making me feel any shame, and sold me the pipe and a torch for what little of cash i had in my pocket. tomorrow i’m gonna bring her the difference.

What are you up to hydro? Be safe out there.

hexen. i was about to flush it -- actually i throw drugs i don't want in the trash; i hear it's bad for our water to flush them -- but then i read online that it's usually not clean no matter the vendor. i pushed some through a .22um filter, and only 20 percent of it came out the other side. that 20 percent is actually a decent drug. nothing to make a habit of, but i'll bin it after a session or two. given that i only end up with 20 percent after filtering, i probably only have a session or two's worth anyway.

how's your night going? misbehaving?

hexen. i was about to flush it -- actually i throw drugs i don't want in the trash; i hear it's bad for our water to flush them -- but then i read online that it's usually not clean no matter the vendor. i pushed some through a .22um filter, and only 20 percent of it came out the other side. that 20 percent is actually a decent drug. nothing to make a habit of, but i'll bin it after a session or two. given that i only end up with 20 percent after filtering, i probably only have a session or two's worth anyway.

how's your night going? misbehaving?

I just remember last time you posted here you sounded like you weren't having a good time. Glad to hear you had some fun with your drugz and being all responsible with filters and tossing the rest.

I'm alright, ate a few Lyrica and just chilled. Feeling really manic today and yesterday though. I really need to sleep but here I am on BL.

I just remember last time you posted here you sounded like you weren't having a good time. Glad to hear you had some fun with your drugz and being all responsible with filters and tossing the rest.

I'm alright, ate a few Lyrica and just chilled. Feeling really manic today and yesterday though. I really need to sleep but here I am on BL.
oh, i don't think i'd call this responsible. fun, yes.

sorry to hear about the mania. hopefully some sleep helps.

Morning blue world

Started the day with benzos and weed
10mg Valium
.5mg alzam
Few bong hits

Few hours later I scored and picked up my suppliers kid and now I'm taking him out for breakie and whatever entertainment he wants.
Anyhow had the following.
1 quart beer
3 hits H

Taking it slowly but feeling good but just normal, not really high or anything but I need to keep myself in check for at least the next few hours

Anyhow hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far

I wish I had frequent access to diazepam. It’s so rare here that when I get any I just put it in a vial and store it away. Easily my favorite bzd.

I’m waking from some nice bupe inspired sleep, some weak coffee. About to take a mg etiz but might hold off for a bit as I don’t feel I need it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.