• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
took 0.5mg alprazolam because dab is out but trying to abstain from it (have to conserve, have to try to conserve, MUST TRY) and also because I was still panicking from last night's news, truly awful stuff.

Got a nice bottle of mezcal, drank half of it in 3 glasses. Big fan of mezcal, probably won't go back to tequila after this.

+500mg phenibut and kratom soon

Got a nice bottle of mezcal, drank half of it in 3 glasses. Big fan of mezcal, probably won't go back to tequila after this.

+500mg phenibut and kratom soon
how you doin brother <3

I'm feeling a lot better after I got *a lot* of things done. Still quite busy with real life [and feeling like crap when I'm sober of course, happens all too much these days].

I'm feeling decent; few dabs, I think the alprazolam wore off so I'll be drinking beer soon? I don't have many beers left but it's not terrible.

how you doin brother <3

I'm feeling a lot better after I got *a lot* of things done. Still quite busy with real life [and feeling like crap when I'm sober of course, happens all too much these days].

I'm feeling decent; few dabs, I think the alprazolam wore off so I'll be drinking beer soon? I don't have many beers left but it's not terrible.

Not gonna lie I'm incredibly hungover as of right now lol. Idk man in general I could be better. This no-drug thing isn't going great.

Not gonna lie I'm incredibly hungover as of right now lol. Idk man in general I could be better. This no-drug thing isn't going great.
did you come off alcohol abruptly

in my personal experience the wd lasts 1 week, but the longer you drink the worse it is

and i don't really wd from alcohol, have some theories why.

i have been working hard. sleep now talk later, take care DG you will feel better. You can always message me, I go through some shit too and feel like crap some days

did you come off alcohol abruptly

in my personal experience the wd lasts 1 week, but the longer you drink the worse it is

and i don't really wd from alcohol, have some theories why.

i have been working hard. sleep now talk later, take care DG you will feel better. You can always message me, I go through some shit too and feel like crap some days

Oh no I've actually been good about my drinking, or at least better. I cut it down to just 2-3 times a week (my days off). Lately I've been incredibly anhedonic and just generally rage-filled though. I'm beginning to develope some bad anger issues. Hasn't been part of my pantheon of problems before.

Afternoon seeing thar more or less the time of day here

2mg alzam (divided)
200ml vodka (divided)
900mg gabapentin

Feeling normal or neutral you could say

For interest sake, does anyome know to the conversion rate of 300mg gabapentin to lyrica?
Thanks

bout 6g kratom (yeah, right? thats way overdose for me)
900mg pregabalin
660mg naproxen sodium
coffee
cigs
weeeeeeeeed

oh, yeah and one exh 16 this morning after brefest <3 (love those er for pain - of course i peeled it and parted it)
itchy
i feel fairly good but just til sat afternoon... i gotta finish up the workweek with minimal discomfort (and will, thank you very much). gotta stop or pay the price :mad:

i just can't. wow.
i keep falling out from taking a dose of hydroxyzine.
i can't stay awake and keep sleeping all day.
i thought about an opioid to help get through the side effect.
i need water. it would help.
antihistamines are worse than narcotics imho.
i just like downers and weed.

200 mg tramadol
1.5 g gabapentin
450 mg Pregabalin
1 mg of clonazepam

I'm feeling amazing! My whole body is buzzing hard and I'm in a great mood! My muscles are really twitchy though which is a thing I normally get with pregabalin, and I'm also having mild visual distortions. It's such a shame that gabapentinoids produce such rapid tolorence, they're amazing and I wish I could use them more often.

What do you feel Lyrica adds to your high? I have an opportunity to get some for a decent price, but I've never had it before.

Afternoon seeing thar more or less the time of day here

2mg alzam (divided)
200ml vodka (divided)
900mg gabapentin

Feeling normal or neutral you could say

For interest sake, does anyome know to the conversion rate of 300mg gabapentin to lyrica?
Thanks

I've seen 6:1 or 8:1 ratios for rough conversion (a lot depends on how well the gabapentin is absorbed). So 300mg gabapentin could equal about 37.5-50mg pregabalin.

Zeudfd5.jpg

mmm . . and awesome ! dabz ! <3

I guess redosing meth about 13 hours ago was a mistake. Just feels impossible to sleep and have to move out tomorrow. Well atleast Im feeling good and not overstimulated anymore.

With this combo it synergises with the gabapentin to produce a strong body high and a nice mood lift and it also potentiates the opioid effects from the tramadol (my liver seems to be pretty good at metabolising it into o-dsmt so I get some pretty decent opioid effects from it).

On it's own it's also a really nice high. The high is kinda hard to describe but it has a sort of speedy feeling yet it's also relaxing and reduces anxiety and it makes you twitchy at high doses. It also has a sort of MDMA type effect where touching things feels really good and also produces mild oevs. I guess you could say that if you've tried gabapentin or phenibut the high is pretty similiar but it's stronger and better than gabapentin and the high is kinda cleaner and less rough on the body than phenibut.

Of course, this all subjective and based on my experience. Some people don't feel much from gabapentinoids and others get a pretty strong high. My suggestion would to read other peoples experience to get a better idea of what the high is like and if it sounds like something you'd enjoy then buy enough for one or two doses and start at about 300 mg, and if you don't feel much try going up to 600 mg. If you still don't feel much, try adding a bit of weed or an opioid and it might add some synergy to the high.

Just keep in mind that you can't use it every day because tolerance to it rises very quickly. If you if you take the same dose 2 days in a row, you might not feel much and you'll have to take a larger dose on the second day to achieve the same effects. I usually try to keep 3 or 4 days between each time I use it to avoid the rapid tolerance and it seems to work well, although the more days you wait the better your next high will be.

And of course, be careful not to make a habit out of it because from what I've read the withdrawl is a real bitch to go through.

Sounds like something I'd really enjoy. The effects profile hits a lot of stuff I like in a drug. I'm mainly interested in using it for anti anxiety and figured it would be good with kratom and help me lower my use of it. I like phenibut but it's just too dirty for me to really enjoy. Thanks for the detailed description I think I'll grab some.

Well last night i had a few lines of "kat" almost the same as speed that side. Kept me awake amd anxious. By 4am i had 1.5mg alzam and then slept till 8am. Then went out and got my normal stash for a friday

Few hits of H
200ml vodka
300 gabapentin

Feeling good but slightly run dow . Think that was the "kat". Anyhow, happy weekend to all

Status
Not open for further replies.