• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WNRsjDT.jpg

Morning all. Think i over did it today with the benzos.
2mg alzam 6am
2my alzam 10am

Just woke up after sleeping the morning away.

Just had a dbl vodka and few bong hits

Feelung good but still floaty/sleepy if you know what i mean.

G405 gay = jealous you ain't got a car like me lol. U want money for a nice car like me you have to WORK

" got it back" lol oh well at least I can laugh and wont grt the depot....do you believe you have a mental illness...yeah I do lol

Morning all. Think i over did it today with the benzos.
2mg alzam 6am
2my alzam 10am

Just woke up after sleeping the morning away.

Just had a dbl vodka and few bong hits

Feelung good but still floaty/sleepy if you know what i mean.
Well i have added
1 15mg dormicum
100ml vodka.
Few bong hits

Hope to pass out soon

Otherwise feeling happy

I changed my opinion of valium. It's great, yay for valium. (y)
Mmmm, it's the classic benzo feel. I prefer it over all other bzds. I get scripted alpraz (and my insurance covers it) and I'd still rather buy diazepam off the street. Nothing else makes me so quiet of both mind and body.

OT: had some coffee, about to have a second cup. Always iced even though it's cold out. Easier for me to process cold coffee for some reason. Debating on having some weed. Will add in etizolam when the wife wakes up to calm my gut back down.

Just woke up and had a bong. Poured myself a dbl vodka and raspberry.. waitimg on taking anything more. Friwnd is coming over to share some of her stock...good days or nights... sun is setting..

I can't stop drinking the coffee.
If I stop drinking the coffee,
I stop, doing the standin and the walking and the
words putting
into sentences.
Be safe, For sure.

I can't stop drinking the coffee.
If I stop drinking the coffee,
I stop, doing the standin and the walking and the
words putting
into sentences.
Be safe, For sure.

I'll be completely honest I don't think there's ever been one moment where I've understood what you are talking about ever

OT feeling froggy so I made chamomile coffee with kratom just to see what that feels like

I think I had way too much caffeine this morning. Anxious as hell. 1.5mg etizolam and a fat bowl... I think the weed is making my anxiety worse.

I'm smokin weed and drinking hella Dr. Dazzle.

Also 150 mg Caffeine anhydrous via tablets

Aldi-Summit-Dr-Dazzle-2.jpg

Playing GTA V right now and that's like some shit you'd see in the game. Probably tasty 🤷

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
20mg amphetamine salts
2 bowls of Indica
1 beer; working on another

Oh man I'm going places. Nah but I got another gig lined up if I can keep my damn head straight for once.

am unsure if I have dabbed, am still having a lot of flashbacks and intrusive thoughts so DAB TIME!

Lots of <3 to everyone

Playing GTA V right now and that's like some shit you'd see in the game. Probably tasty 🤷

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
20mg amphetamine salts
2 bowls of Indica
1 beer; working on another

Oh man I'm going places. Nah but I got another gig lined up if I can keep my damn head straight for once.
Nah they straight up nailed the Dr. Pepper clone, it's better than any other attempt at ripping it off that I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.