• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20200223-021230.jpg

Unrefined poppy extract. That little ball is a light dose. Works okay sublingually. Been chipping at that over the weekend. Just finished it off. I don't feel opiated, but I don't have restless legs either, so all is good.

Got some dihydrocodeine for the coming week.

Aside from that: Today, a couple of lyrica. Tonight, half a valium tablet. Just relaxing this evening, listening to some Coccolino Deep mixes.
If you don't mind my asking, what is this 'poppy extract' you've got here? Did you extract it yourself? I've been fairly interested in trying PST or PPT but they sound gut wrenchingly gross and hard to dose. An extract could be titrated but I've found absolutely no decent seed or full plant extract teks that were effective.

Simply PST/PPT, water evaporated off. That malleable gum is what's left behind (I've read people refer to it as 'pod putty'). Tastes okay, but I generally don't mind opioid bitterness.

I was considering that when I used to use poppy pods regularly. Is it worth it?

yeah but PTAHKET and I are SICK OF IT ALL

I am going to have some coffee because withdrawal sucks.

I stood up to make coffee and hurt too much so naturally a dab came first. Coffee will be next on the agenda.

Look at this fancy bourbon tho

fuck yeah bro that is manly as fuck

that's the kind of shit you fill with something colorful after you're done drinking it and then leave it on your bookshelf next to RAND, DOSTOEVSKY and CAMUS. At least I would. Fuck I want an original copy of Camus' work if that even still exists. It probably doesn't it's so old.

This I haven't tried, yet.
Get to dose the phenibut tomorrow morning (i think 3rd day haha) and another half key kratom is gonna be here tomorrow afternoon. Hope we get checks eary as I plan to cash it and go straight to dope man. ;) Been a while and think I need to step off for a minute. Nice to step off and still be where you at. The early morning phenibut will kick in about the time mail runs > OK, then.

had a couple bumps of decent yay
2g kratom (need to take a g real quick}
900mg gabapentin
600mg pregabalin
10mg flexeril
coffee
weeds all day
ciga
three beers (want to avoid the dreaded keystone virus)
thats about it

time to drink my tea and lay my old ass down and watch some kodi shit
be back
off tomorrow love it

You're not missing much
heard
guess i'll stay with kratom, phenibut and the occasional splurge on benz; like tomorrow gonna pick up some diazepam, 300mg pregabalin and maybe a few oxys... i dont know yet.
cannot fucking wait, ya heard?
peace

OT:
more weed
more kratom
icecream
marshmallow cookies
feeling light headed and a little dizzy (was like that for a couple days at work and i blamed it on the prednisone) feel great i love it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.