• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death sticks are gnarly man I'm glad I don't fuck with that shit.

drinking one fosters premium ale, like the 24 oz or whatever

:(
all
alone
which is better

missing downers
need downers

need to eat
0 fucks given to feed self

NBOMNOMONOM

i have an unopened 30 pack of beer in my fridge
no one to drink with
it's a lonely world tonight i guess but I am coping. fucked up as shit obviously and not giving a shit. I've got everything I need.

Morning Blue World

Well as some know I have cut back on my H use for a while but today being Friday, I know I'm gonna let the cat out of the bag. So funny thing is, this last week that i stayed away I still had half a bag left in my drawer. But I never threw it away but never touched it either ( maybe some test of sorts I did with my self and self control and etc.) But this morning I woke up, had a few bong hits followed by 1mg alzam just with water ( me drinking water, I know ) and then during the process I open the bag of H in my drawer next to me. I look at it and thought to myself this won't be enough to get me high or even feel anything now. So I closed it and stashed it away again still with the thought in mind I will wait till later and score properly and not have that hanging feeling of being there but not yet...

But few hours later I went in my room again to hit another bong and opened the bag and smoked it. To my surprise I got 4 decent hits and it actually knocked me harder then I was expecting, chased a dbl vodka and now I'm feeling golden. Not hanging or anything. Not sure if the time off helped even if it was so short but hey guess I'm trying to say, I'm happy and feeling golden

1mg alzam
4 hits H
100ml vodka
Few bong hits

First bowl of the day and 2mg etizolam after an interesting lunch with my father. It's good that I have at least one immediate family member I can talk to.

Feeling very anxious might just go overboard with the etiz today.

Strangely enough I had a very productive, sober morning starting at 5am.

2 more mg of etiz and a second bowl, topped with kief this time.

Feeling quite mellow and thoughtless for once.

Got down to only 10g of kratom a day the last few days, withdrawal has been hitting me later and later. Feeling good about it, but I'm on track to dose extra today owing to this being my busiest part of the week. Also because I've had a sharp headache behind my left eye for a good 3 days now.

Also had some kava and chamomile tea I made special, definitely my new favorite concoction to put kratom in.

Just woke up and the following

.5mg alzam
100ml vodka
50ml brandy
6 hits H
And a morning BJ..

This day is starting of great! :cool: :D

I can definitely tell the difference man. Hydromorphone is so short lived compared to IN heroin.

It's so good to know I don't want that trashy poison anymore I just want better drugs or nothing. It really hurts. Oh god.

I better take the DXM because I have no liquor or beer and should save the FEW dollars I have in case I get hungry.

Actually I don't have to... I did get enough food to get by... I think.... but what if I don't have $ tomorrow I might want the booze then.

benzos, alcohol, dxm and antihistamines are ALL I HAVE. I'm going to lose it.

Yeah it's easy to tell the difference. For me hydromorphone only provides a nice but not spectacular rush with little to no high but whatever they put in the dope now is doing for me what I could never do for myself. I don't even desire that garbage. I have been fiending for an acid trip though... Gotta get on the acquisition.

I need some acid in my life too. I have a 5x5 square of perforated blotter from 2014 but I dare not touch it.

Just woke up, about to brew some covfefe.

Just woke up and the following

.5mg alzam
100ml vodka
50ml brandy
6 hits H
And a morning BJ..

This day is starting of great! :cool: :D
Well adding to my awesome day already, just finished my 2nd bag of H ( done for the day with that )
.5mg alzam
300ml vodka
Few bong hits

And an overflow of oxytocin ( ;) 😁 )

Feeling super good, like superman atm.
Hope everyone is having an awesome day too

Cut my opioid use in half this week without any real bother. Surprising. Lyrica has helped a lot. Haven't had any benzos today either, first day in a few months.

I don't have any expectations for the valium break to last long, but my tolerance seems to come down quickly so a day or two is better than nothing.

Today: a few pregabalin capsules, 500 milligrams of phenibut and a small piece of poppy extract under the tongue this morning. Feeling very awake.

So far today:
Sertraline 150mg
Codeine 240mg
Diazepam 20mg
Cyclizine 100mg
Dihydrocodeine 315mg
Quetiapine 125mg
Chlorpromazine 100mg
Naproxen 500mg
Sodium Valproate 400mg
CBD (unknown amount)
Metoclopramide 10mg
Trazodone 100mg
Chlorphenamine 22mg

Feeling fairly nice after some anxiety before said medications.

Last edited:
I have to report. But I AM STONED AS FUCK!! FUCK YEAH!! . life is good o_O😁🙈:cool:

And i never really do emoticons. Shows have Stoned i am. So f feeling good.

IMG-20200223-021230.jpg

Unrefined poppy extract. That little ball is a light dose. Works okay sublingually. Been chipping at that over the weekend. Just finished it off. I don't feel opiated, but I don't have restless legs either, so all is good.

Got some dihydrocodeine for the coming week.

Aside from that: Today, a couple of lyrica. Tonight, half a valium tablet. Just relaxing this evening, listening to some Coccolino Deep mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.