• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling tired now. Almost like noddy..

Anyhow added the following during the day
600mg gabapentim
.5mg alzam
200mg tramadol
Few bong hhits
And a few beers.

After thought: Had good appetite today atleast.

2 dabs
Amazing

Hoping to enjoy my day and have beer at the end. i am trying to limit my fun. Its hard.

1.5mg of etizolam.

Last night I ate oral meth, was told it was MDMA but it wasn't. It was really nice. Also drank a lot. I've been feeling kinda shit all day, hence the etizolam.

gabapentin
1mg alprazolam
4g kratom
weed weed weed
coffee/cigs

hells yeah,
need an intervention over here!

funny you should mention that. yesterday at the cona store dude aproached me with a big rock of crytal with like yellow clouds throughout and says its molly
i ask whts the base and he says mostly crystal
didnt get any but got a number
eating meth lasts a long time ime

In bed with a box of N2O and my favorite super trippy tv show. Nitrous is pretty awesome when you take it slow, which I would not have expected. Just steadily balancing on the threshold of OEVs produces a cool distorted rainbow peripheral vision that looks kinda pixel-y. Loving it.

Morning blue world..

Woke up with:
Cup of coffee plus a dbl shot vodka in there
10mg Valium (last 1 :( )
300mg gabapentin
50mg tramadol
2 bong hits of swazi

Low on stock or even out with some but will stock up soon

Morning blue world..

Woke up with:
Cup of coffee plus a dbl shot vodka in there
10mg Valium (last 1 :( )
300mg gabapentin
50mg tramadol
2 bong hits of swazi

Low on stock or even out with some but will stock up soon
Added throughout the day:
.5mg alzam
600mg gabapentin
100mg tramadol
Few more bong hits
100ml vodka

Feeling mellow but also semi depro and irritated..

This morning, half a valium and a few old codeine tablets I found in my drawer.

This afternoon, had a little more lyrica than I'm used to (which is not much). Felt a bit hypomanic, went for a walk and ran into an ex - I remember talking a lot, can't remember what about.
Oh well.

Nitrous is pretty awesome when you take it slow, which I would not have expected. Just steadily balancing on the threshold of OEVs produces a cool distorted rainbow peripheral vision that looks kinda pixel-y. Loving it.
I think that's kind of how it's used at the dentist. Small amounts in each breath until it builds to a steady, continuous state of anaesthesia.

I had nitrous once, felt like I was ten feet tall and the room began expanding in every direction. Like salvia, I just found it odd.

I think that's kind of how it's used at the dentist. Small amounts in each breath until it builds to a steady, continuous state of anaesthesia.

I had nitrous once, felt like I was ten feet tall and the room began expanding in every direction. Like salvia, I just found it odd.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. It's way nicer that way IMO. I feel like it was even trippier than just trying to hit as many as I can in a row.

I put my noise cancelling headphones on and listened to my favorite playlist while I was hitting all 24. The weird vibrational effect syncs perfectly with music.

All 24 things of nitrous sounds like fun.

Maybe. Except i could never dig nitrous.

I am so exhausted. I am so on a one doggo mission to be the first doggo to Mars.

Had a wonderful day with DMT, 4-HO-MET and 4-AcO-DMT and feel amazing right now. Just what I needed to wipe the slate clean and reaffirm all of the decisions I made in the past week. Looking forward to throughly exploring this mix in the coming months. I'd highly recommend it :)

point of meth but i dont think theres any point in taking it cos psychiatrist gave me seroquel last night
anyone have any ideas to hide the pills in your mouth

Nitrous is only really great on psychedelics, especially LSD. Then it puts you into god mode for a second, but you can't remember much when it's done. But tends to have you coming back leaping up and shouting "WHAT?????? NO!!!!" followed shortly by "THIS TIME I CAN REMEMBER.... WAIT WHAT?"

Nitrous is only really great on psychedelics, especially LSD. Then it puts you into god mode for a second, but you can't remember much when it's done. But tends to have you coming back leaping up and shouting "WHAT?????? NO!!!!" followed shortly by "THIS TIME I CAN REMEMBER.... WAIT WHAT?"
I CAN REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED I was totally alzheimer's non-communicative with the real world with brief respites of lucidity like 20 seconds every other hour

and I ended up blacking out and tripdancing in public in a not-cool place to do so lul

btw this is awesome and you should seek nirvana every time and what not but

yea

measure your dose carefully I guess

A few grams of kratom to take the edge off. Might take 1 toke of weed because the combo is really good. A bit of caffeine. A bit of nicotine from my vape (quit cigarettes about 10 days ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.