• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just on a bit of caffeine right now. About to go work out. But tonight is my bandmate's birthday, so we're gonna take some LSD and do our annual "birthday jam", and then go to the weekly funk jam, whereupon I shall drink a few beers maybe, and definitely take some 2C-B and/or MDMA.

I'm in the midst of putting an end to my drug career but I've never had H. IV H is pretty much at the top of my drug-bucketlist. Am I missing out by having to give that up?

If you're trying to end your drug career, stay far away from IV heroin. Also as mentioned, in the US, heroin is mostly actually fentanyl these days, and overdosing is much more common. Not to mention, fentanyl sucks.

Buprenorphine daily, that's it for rest of this week.

Might smoke some greenery next weekend.
Trying to get my addiction under control again.
Haha I know, doesn't it SUCK???

If I have to wait until NEXT weekend to smoke weed I'll totally lose my mind and start self-harming. I think I just have to make it one or two more days and I have like old extracts containers, reclaim I can scrape.

I ABSOLUTELY am not ready to quit cannabis and might never be. I have to accept that because I was NOT doing well mentally off it.

Just 1 tiny dab of reclaim
That's it. Wow.

My brain is screaming for DXM just to get by. I might have to later, or I might not.

If you're trying to end your drug career, stay far away from IV heroin. Also as mentioned, in the US, heroin is mostly actually fentanyl these days, and overdosing is much more common. Not to mention, fentanyl sucks.
I can't remember what show it was - one of the Netflix drug documentary series (could have been Dope or Drugs Inc.).

It showed 'heroin' producers in a poppy field somewhere in Central America mixing white powder fentanyl into a brown powder which the narrator called opium (I think it was just very, very crudely produced heroin) right at the source.

These guys had no clue what they were doing or how much fentanyl they were adding. They were even mixing it up by hand.

Some people probably buy a bag of that stuff and get nothing but poppy crumbs while another bag from the same batch could easily be 10 or 20 percent fentanyl.

H doesn't even sound that great. I've heard addicts can't tell the difference between hydromorphone and heroin and since I have some dilaudid in my stash I figure why bother ever seeking out H when it's always stepped on with fent anyhow...

Haven't tried the dilaudids. I just like knowing I can choose to.

I can definitely tell the difference man. Hydromorphone is so short lived compared to IN heroin.

It's so good to know I don't want that trashy poison anymore I just want better drugs or nothing. It really hurts. Oh god.

I better take the DXM because I have no liquor or beer and should save the FEW dollars I have in case I get hungry.

Actually I don't have to... I did get enough food to get by... I think.... but what if I don't have $ tomorrow I might want the booze then.

benzos, alcohol, dxm and antihistamines are ALL I HAVE. I'm going to lose it.

I ABSOLUTELY am not ready to quit cannabis and might never be. I have to accept that because I was NOT doing well mentally off it.
I'm in the same spot with bzds. I don't forsee my GI tract ever healing and benzos are the only medication that takes away the pain... I'm resigned to being medicated.

Admittedly, I have some sort of natural tolerance to them, I can be out and about and they let me live a normal life, I don't get tired or anything. I also don't drink anymore and I think that helps a lot.

Are they different other than duration?
Heroin has a better high to me, but I never shot like A LOT of hydromorphone to find out.

I don't know what doses of hydromorphone I did, too many years ago.

And I'm totally unwilling to explore that and find out now / ever LOL.

Heroin has a better high to me, but I never shot like A LOT of hydromorphone to find out.

I don't know what doses of hydromorphone I did, too many years ago.

And I'm totally unwilling to explore that and find out now / ever LOL.
I understand.

I was just curious. You know how low my opioid tolerance is. 250ug bupe and I'm nodding hard all day. I love 5mg hydrocodone still. I figure the 4mg hydromorphones I got will be as close to heroin as I want to ever be.

LOL a quarter milligram bupe has you high all day... that must be nice.

Even if I shot that in like 125 mcg doses it wouldn't be all day for me.

I understand.

I was just curious. You know how low my opioid tolerance is. 250ug bupe and I'm nodding hard all day. I love 5mg hydrocodone still. I figure the 4mg hydromorphones I got will be as close to heroin as I want to ever be.

I'd say snorting hydromorphone is similar (it's a warm morphine type high) but not as in your face as H.

These days what goes as H in the US scares the living shit outa me though. Only way I see myself ever trying heroin is if I somehow acquired pharm grade which I doubt even exists within this country. It's probably best I never try H anyway since I already like most all other opioids I've tried. I don't even bother with street oxy or bars. Way too dodgy.

My wife's coworker OD'ed and almost died after a fent laced bar a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
These days what goes as H in the US scares the living shit outa me though. I don't even bother with street oxy or bars. Way too dodgy.

My wife's coworker OD'ed and almost died after a fent laced bar a few weeks ago.

I don't blame you man it is terrible what's going on out there. Total crapshoot. I only ever knew one person who sold real off the brick heroin and if it's not from them I'm not fuckin with it.

Long time no read.. Just wanted to say whadup.

10mg Valium
300mg gabapentin
200ml vodka
100mg tramadol

Not ATM, giving myself some time off. Just using the above and also used subutex a few days but nothing so far today and yesterday. Know I'm not clean of the opiates/opiods but cut back a lot on the H use.
Nice one. I've been having pregabalin for the past few days and have managed to cut my opioid use in half without much drama.

Wish codeine was still available over the counter here. By far the most manageable of all opioids IMO. It wasn't until they started limiting codeine sales that I started using other, stronger opiates.

On topic: few milligrams of Valium, bit of lyrica and some poppy tea earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.