• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know plenty of people who had their fun with drugs and moved on to something else.

Doing the same thing over and over, burning through cash and having nothing to show for it plus all the rest of the limitations that addiction/habit can bring upon a person's life. Yeah, it can definitely get old.

Sometimes people find things that they like more than drugs. Travelling, a career that they are actually passionate about, some hobby.

A lot of people do get past it, even some who were into heavy gear. It can take some work though, sometimes a wake-up call.

I'll be the first to admit that I have a problem with intense apathy and I don't really feel strongly about anything. What drew me to drugs though is that they enhance life and alleviate a lot of that apathy. I get a lot of shit done when I'm high believe it or not as someone who loves downers.

Like I said though I understand that life can't always be fun and experiencing pain and negativity is necessary. I've learned a lot about myself in the past 2 years, which were the objectively worst years of my life thus far. In a perverse way I kinda enjoy pain now, and fully appreciate it's necessity.

I'll be the first to admit that I have a problem with intense apathy and I don't really feel strongly about anything. What drew me to drugs though is that they enhance life and alleviate a lot of that apathy. I get a lot of shit done when I'm high believe it or not as someone who loves downers.

Like I said though I understand that life can't always be fun and experiencing pain and negativity is necessary. I've learned a lot about myself in the past 2 years, which were the objectively worst years of my life thus far. In a perverse way I kinda enjoy pain now, and fully appreciate it's necessity.
Drugs can definitely have their place. There have been times that I've stopped taking everything, even weed, and after not too long I'm reminded of the reasons that I started using drugs in the first place.

I think there is often an underlying thing, whether it's circumstantial or psychological or maybe a medical issue at the heart of habitual drug use and in a lot of cases it's possible to change those circumstances or that mindset or whatever it is.

When the drugs aren't really having a positive effect and are more of a burden than anything, I think that's when it's a good time to re-evaluate.

I probably should take some of my own advice there :LOL:

On Topic: somewhat high. Little bit of lyrica and some Valium. Woke up early, took some relaxants to try and get back to sleep, but now it's sunrise. Oh well.

Last edited:
Drugs can definitely have their place. There have been times that I've stopped taking everything, even weed, and after not too long I'm reminded of the reasons that I started using drugs in the first place.

I think there is often an underlying thing, whether it's circumstantial or psychological or maybe a medical issue at the heart of habitual drug use and in a lot of cases it's possible to change those circumstances or that mindset or whatever it is.

When the drugs aren't really having a positive effect and are more of a burden than anything, I think that's when it's a good time to re-evaluate.

Probably should take some of my own advice there :LOL:

On Topic: somewhat high. Little bit of lyrica and some Valium. Woke up early, took some relaxants to try and get back to sleep, but now it's sunrise. Oh well.

Oh I've certainly done what I can without drugs. I'm doing great now but I'm just bored out of my wits at times. Believe me my own advice means a lot to me. I've been at this a while.

Last edited:
dextromethorphan 350 mg staggered over 2 hours
14% alcoholic beverage
Another line/oral dose of meth
Three pulls of marijuana

I can't not use dxm.

Combining DXM and meth is dangerous, it can cause serotonin syndrome. It's less likely to than combining DXM and MDMA, but still you shouldn't do it.

1 dab, some hash and liquor

i'm feeling great but I'm going to CRASH tomorrow and the next day

and I'll be suicidal and shit

Heroin meth combo is fucking godlike. Not overly hyperactive just feeling laser focused but euphoric.

I'm in the midst of putting an end to my drug career but I've never had H. IV H is pretty much at the top of my drug-bucketlist. Am I missing out by having to give that up?

Not really. I have never even had heroin iv. I use it cause its the cheapest opiate in Finland considering my tolerance.

Last edited:
Heroin and what is sold as heroin in the United States are completely different things. I honestly haven't seen real heroin in years and unlike true diactylmorphine the junk now sold on the streets doesn't pack the same IV rush that made IV heroin so revered amongst addicts. Today's "heroin" is a completely different grab bag altogether.

You're not really missing out. I hate heroin on its own.
Couldn't find a gif or youtube link but your statement reminded me of the beginning of Party Monster when Seth Green snorts some heroin and then promptly states, "Ughhhh, I HATE heroin."

On topic:

I'm feeling decent from some coffee and a workout. Just took 1.5mg etizolam to try and calm my gut after a large meal. Hoping it's enough as my tolerance is very high right now. Gonna smoke some weed too to try and help, now that I'm done with my daily errands and tasks.

3 days clean off opioids. Hoping to keep that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.