• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 mg of dexamphetamine and 20 mg Abilify - which I consider a major achievement over the nearly 1 gram of meth I last reported in on.

What a beautiful day for a walk in the park.

This. Want to eat. Don't want to take benzos. JUST SAY NEIGH. 8(

So I took one antihistamine. ONE. Let's BORK 4 JESUS

have had a few dabs, and am running out and am quite anxious about that.
How did you know about Bork? and just say neight?

Fuck this recovery thing. Fighting cravings every minute isnt doing it for me. Meth is my DOC. But it has caused too much damage in my life. I'm thinking to order some oxy as a replacement to fill the void.

Any thoughts?

Just had 4g kratom (in two doses) w/ coffee.
coupla puffs of weed
feeling fairly great. :)
slept til ~11 (this is a unheard of for me) and attribute this to the 2g phenibut yesterday morning... man... was that a trip.
this site is sexy as hell (just realizing this) and it is starting to get to me... gotta take my clothes off.

Fuck this recovery thing. Fighting cravings every minute isnt doing it for me. Meth is my DOC. But it has caused too much damage in my life. I'm thinking to order some oxy as a replacement to fill the void.

Any thoughts?

Many people here hate atypical anti-psychotic drugs with a vengeance but I swear by them + low dose ADHD stimulants like d-amp to kill meth cravings in recovery. I'd rather take them than develop an opiate addiction. There is also quite a lot of medical research that shows substitution therapy for meth using other stimulants might be a winning strategy.

Attachments

• Developing pharmacotherapies for the treatment of stimulant abuse (1).pdf
    285.3 KB · Views: 1
feeling high and lonely and sad

i'm here to work some shit out and i've got to escape my body eventually.

will be easier to drop after the initial cravings for meth have abated.

I had my worst cravings about 4 years after I quit meth the first time. That's when it came to me in my dreams and made we wake up starving for a hit.

I had my worst cravings about 4 years after I quit meth the first time.
Yeah... dope dreams are what they are... free highs. ;)
This is why "initial cravings" was the phrase used as these dreams are not unknown to me.

Are all of us somewhat damaged mentally forever just because we have experienced what a pleasure drugs bring?

Will I still crave for drugs even if I stay clean for the next 10 years? Does this ever end?

Nah no worries buddy. I think we're all have this disease in common. Maybe someone would prove me otherwise and shine a glimmer of hope.

To me it's a very primal corruption of natural instinct. We live to feel good, drugs feel better than anything else, therefore nothing feels as good after that.

I've come to terms with that thought loop in a way, life can't always feel good. Sometimes it sucks and that's okay. You learn a lot about yourself when shit sucks.

Nah no worries buddy. I think we're all have this disease in common. Maybe someone would prove me otherwise and shine a glimmer of hope.
I know plenty of people who had their fun with drugs and moved on to something else.

Doing the same thing over and over, burning through cash and having nothing to show for it plus all the rest of the limitations that addiction/habit can bring upon a person's life. Yeah, it can definitely get old.

Sometimes people find things that they like more than drugs. Travelling, a career that they are actually passionate about, some hobby.

A lot of people do get past it, even some who were into heavy gear. It can take some work though, sometimes a wake-up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.