• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ourdoor grows can be really rewarding when smoking them like... just really awesome. I've had some nice outdoor mids back hwen that would effect me.

I can't believe PR stuff will effect me smoked; i definitely lowered my cb-1 tolerance.

about to eat a 4th meal

i think those weed munchies are serious

i hot boxed, smoked more and threw moonrocks in, and holy shit and dabs

gotta eat while i can

about to eat a 4th meal

i think those weed munchies are serious

i hot boxed, smoked more and threw moonrocks in, and holy shit and dabs

gotta eat while i can

I honestly kinda miss weed munchies and being able to eat without being nauseous.

AP munchies on the other hand are insane. I gained 20 lbs in 28 days on seroquel.

Just ate a bunch of chocolate espresso beans and cracked another beer. Might add more DXM

I've been smoking some stuff I grew last summer. Still have several mason jars full of it...at first glance most smokers today would classify it as "mids", because there's some stems in there and some leafy material surrounding the nugs that you probably wouldn't see nowadays at a dispensary...but this was an outdoor grow with some autoflowering indicas, since I live in a colder environment with relatively short summers, and I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out.

I've been rendering all of it down into golden hash through the screen in my grinder and just getting turnt up! lol

I may send you message when I move back to my legal home state in 2 months. The summers are hot and short there but I still wanna grow my own plants.

+30mg DXM = 60 and more beeeer

Hmmm woke up to my leftovers from yesterday
Few hits H
200ml vodka
Feeling normal lol. Just functional and happy/numb to the world

You should! Cultivating your own little crop is a great hobby (y)
I 2nd this. I have about 25 odd plants growing outdoor. Also a mix of strains but hoping they rest stay female then I'm happy. Already pulled two male plants this week as my plants are starting to show sex. Hope to harvest at least dbl the amount from last years harvest.

OT: 500ml vodka
On 2nd bag of H

Getting munchies now. Feeling happy but hungry. Time to feed the beast..

After a week of inadvertantly taking some god awful RC masquerading as meth I'm finally boosted with 100 % the real deal and feeling a damn sight better.

Maybe taking it on top of the Etizolam made it even better?

man i got shit for a buz
gaba-p ~1800mg (get prebab in the AM)
coffee x ever
weed
cigs

may skip the alp for a minute... this may bring down the price :unsure:
floating through a work week is great but not sustainable without the WDs.... why they (benzos) so freaking addictive?

The fractal way of thinking -> 675mg of pregabalin

Start smiling -> just thought about smiling -> smiled more cause I think about smiling -> smile to the idea of smiling while thinking about smiling -> start laughing

Last edited:
450mg Pregabalin
10mg Zolpidem IN
9mg Bromazepam
150mg Caffeine
44mg DXM
10mg Hydromorphone IN

really like it when the Zolpidem hits my CNS 🤩 15mins later i ingest the hydromorphone

Status
Not open for further replies.