• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, I go for a short walk to the liquor store... instead I stop in to the bar next door

Man, bupe really fucks my low opioid tolerance. Just two or three uses at mcg levels is enough to make me need double the O-DT I normally need. 10mg used to get me off well for years and now I don't feel shit.. best shy away from the bupe for a while I guess.

My point being, I'm not high right now, lol
Bupe is a very potent opiate. I would not fuck with it unless trying to quit heroin.

I know some people find it not that great but it was highly reinforcing and addictive to me.

c2c you are RUFFLING a LOT OF FEATHERS and were told to stop.

You know how much I like you, please stop now before a DC mod or I have to give you a warning. Don't want to have to, come on.

You know how posts in this thread should look.

If we're telling you that you're doing the math wrong, just accept it because no one seems to be agreeing with you.

3 Cigarettes
Sertraline 250mg
Naproxen 250mg (last one :( )
Morphine (IR) 100mg
Cyclizine 150mg (last ones)
CBD Oil 250mg
Milk Thistle
Quetiapine 50mg
Chlorpromazine 50mg

Fucking doctors didn't send my scripts to the pharmacy :(:mad:
So now I'm all out of Dihydrocodeine, Cyclizine, Depakote and Naproxen.

no brain candy just
3 beers now I think
alprazolam

dabs, weed

probably more benzos tonight, I Need to sleep away at least 12 hours but I'll wait to take 'em.

no brain candy just
3 beers now I think
alprazolam

dabs, weed

probably more benzos tonight, I Need to sleep away at least 12 hours but I'll wait to take 'em.
took more benzos because sleeping away evening into early morn' is probably wisest instead of staying up all night and sleeping in all day like my vampire brain wants to.

drinking beer still. Hoping to catch a buzz but probably won't happen.

I’m real stoned. Hung out with my pot dealer and got high for free. Buzzing off 17mg O-DT and another 1.5mg etizolam. Not too bad a day.

Ain't that the best? Before I moved my dealer was an ex girlfriend and we would just chill at her house and smoke blunts and play xbox. She got medical grade shit too :D
Yeah, my guy lives like two blocks away so I just walk sometimes. I may not have legal shops but at least my guy is responsive and walking distance lol

Yeah, my guy lives like two blocks away so I just walk sometimes. I may not have legal shops but at least my guy is responsive and walking distance lol

Yeah she lived in the complex a few blocks from my neighborhood, so convenient.

Now it's a legal state so I could swing a dead cat and find some good weed. I'm hoping drug court let's me smoke when I get back there since it's legal lmao.

EDIT for now just kratom, kava, and a cigarette

Last edited:
/edit2 OT: 66mg DXM, 2mg Clonazepam, 0.25mg Triazolam nasal and 60mg Oxycodon crushed nasal

Damn that combo with the other stiuff before knocked me out again. Nodded off hard and just woke up. Fck! Forgot to take a 200mg Caffeien pill. :mad:

OT: going to bed and triyng to sleep there
0.5mg Alprazolam
10mmg Zolpidem
40mg Oxycodone crushed nasal
1200mg Ashwagandha and Magnesium
/edit: nah, gonna take 10mg Hydromorphone IN instead of the Oxy

Good night guys! <3

Last edited:
Man, bupe really fucks my low opioid tolerance. Just two or three uses at mcg levels is enough to make me need double the O-DT I normally need. 10mg used to get me off well for years and now I don't feel shit.. best shy away from the bupe for a while I guess.

My point being, I'm not high right now, lol
O-DT as in ODSMT? goddamn, why is it that i need to take 300mg to even feel it? my tolerance isn't even that high.why am i like this, same thing with methadone i have to take 80-100mg to get a decent high going

O-DT as in ODSMT? goddamn, why is it that i need to take 300mg to even feel it? my tolerance isn't even that high.why am i like this, same thing with methadone i have to take 80-100mg to get a decent high going
Yes sir, O-DSMT. I'm among a very small percentage of the population that metabolizes it extremely well. Very cheap opioid high for me, a gram would last the average person a few days, for me its at least 50 doses, plus I mean, it lasts like 6 hours, so two doses a day and I'm high all day.

I also get strong dissociation from 30mg DXM, so it must be that I have an extremely high count of that c2y26 enzyme or whatever the heck its called, that enzyme that helps metabolize a number of drugs.

Gut rumblings at 5:30am, up and having coffee to get the ugly part of my day over and done with. Plan to take some etizolam and more O-DSMT once my wife is up and I can go back into the bedroom.

Yes sir, O-DSMT. I'm among a very small percentage of the population that metabolizes it extremely well. Very cheap opioid high for me, a gram would last the average person a few days, for me its at least 50 doses, plus I mean, it lasts like 6 hours, so two doses a day and I'm high all day.

I also get strong dissociation from 30mg DXM, so it must be that I have an extremely high count of that c2y26 enzyme or whatever the heck its called, that enzyme that helps metabolize a number of drugs.

Gut rumblings at 5:30am, up and having coffee to get the ugly part of my day over and done with. Plan to take some etizolam and more O-DSMT once my wife is up and I can go back into the bedroom.
Lucky you. I had a friend that was like this, he would take like 10 drops of cough syrup and have a fucking out of body experience lol, was kinda scary the first time we saw it happening to him

Some red vein kratom and a spliff. Apparently the government just made kratom illegal where I'm living at the moment... Really sucks and it makes me mad because it doesn't make any sense, it's just some ridiculous anti-drug hysteria.

Some red vein kratom and a spliff. Apparently the government just made kratom illegal where I'm living at the moment... Really sucks and it makes me mad because it doesn't make any sense, it's just some ridiculous anti-drug hysteria.

Hey haven't seen you in a bit man! Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the Draconian bullshit winning over your area, Kratom is a wonder drug so of course the powers that be need it gone :/ thankful it was put off for a bit here in the US.

Having some green and red in chai myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.